Choi Yuna

Music For My Heart

When Eunha entered the house, she realized that no one was there. It didn't surprise her at all. She went to her room. As soon as she opened the door she could hear a familiar voice.

'Your date already ended?' Sinb asked with a smile.

'Sinb? What are you doing here?' Eunha answered with a question.

'Your mother let me wait here for you. She asked me to tell you that they are leaving for a business trip to Thailand and they're coming back in three days' answered Sinb.

'Wow, this is something new' said the short haired girl with surprise.

The girls were sitting on Eunha's bed in silence.

'You know it's better that your parents aren't here,' Sinb suddenly said, breaking the awkward silence.

'I don' t know if your mom would be happy to see you kiss Sowon on the cheek' Sinb smirked and looked at her friend.

'Yah!' Eunbi shouted and hit the girl shoulder.

Eunha was arguing with her friend for a moment. However, she knew she was right.

Her mother wouldn't be happy to see what she did, she wouldn't be happy knowing that she's still seeing Sowon. But still she didn't understand what her mother had against red haired girl. 

After a moment both girls decided to do something. They decided to play games on the console and eating ice cream.

Eunha was very focused on the game.. However, she lost automatically when Sinb suddenly offered her something.

'Eunha, maybe you can invite Sowon to your house tomorrow? Your parents aren' t here so they won't know' her friend started.

'You know.. watch a movie or talk about music' Sinb continued.

'Do you think it's a good idea?' Eunha asked hesitantly. 

She was afraid... What if her parents knows? However, she wanted to see Sowon.

She was ready to risk everything just to be able to spend time with her.

Sinb nodded and smiled to her friend.

Eunha was so happy that she can always count on her.

She supported her without judging her.

In that moment Eunha's phone vibrated.

The girl took it out of her pocket to check who sent her a message. When she saw the sender, she smiled. Sinb knew from whom her friend received a message by seeing her reaction.

 

 

'Hey, are you sleeping already? I just got home and I'm waiting for Umji. She' s doing a project with a classmate... And it's late and I'm worried :c'

 

' I'm awake! :3 Aish calm down it's Umji.. She's smart and she'll be back soon. Don't worry, Sowon'

 

'You're right... Thank you Eunha! And thank you again for today, I hope you didn't get bored! :) '

 

'Of course I didn't, I had a great time ^^ Do you have any plans tomorrow?'

 

'I'm glad. Hmm no, why are you asking? '

 

'My parents won't be at home for three days. Maybe you want to come over and watch a movie? '

 

'With pleasure'

 

Eunbi almost was jumping of happiness and hugged Sinb.

'She agreed!' the short haired girl said happily.

'I told you' replied her Sinb.

'Okay Eunha, I have to go home. Don't jump from happiness on the bed' said the girl, then she got up and took her things.

They talked for a while and then they said goodbye to each other and Sinb went home.

Eunha was alone again but this time she wasn't sad. She took a shower and when she just wanted to lie down on the bed,  her phone rang.

She saw Sowon's name on the screen and was a bit surprised but also happy.

Eunha answered.

 

'You're not sleeping yet?'

 

'I just laid on the bed'

 

'Ha! So i called you perfectly in time'

 

'I don't understand?'

 

'I would like you to listen to something'

 

'Ohh okey'

 

'Put the phone close to your ear and close your eyes'

 

Eunbi did what Sojung advised her and a moment later she heard the gentle and calm guitar melody and her voice.

 

"Tonight, tonight, tonight 

I'd like to tell you a simple goodnight ohh

Goodnight, goodnight 

Can you close your eyes

imagine the stars on the sky

They shine so bright

It's you who

Appear in my mind

So goodnight goodnight 

Please close your eyes

Goodnight goodnight"

 

As soon as Sowon finished singing, the only thing she could hear on the phone was Eunha's calm breath. She smiled to herself.

'Good night, Eunbi.. Sweet dreams'

After these words, she ended the conversation and letting the girl peacefully sleep. Moment later she fell asleep while sitting on the couch and waiting for her younger sister.

 

 

 

 

 

It was quite late, but fortunately Umji was already near the house. She was tired of all tests and now they had a group project. She walked along the street when a poster about auditions for the musical caught her attention . She stopped and started to read. She was very interested in it. She wanted to try. She always dreamed about have a role in a musical, but she never told anyone about it.

' It'll be on the day after tomorrow' the girl said to herself. Then she took the phone out of her bag and took a picture of the poster. She did't want to forget any information, and it was an easier way than writing on a piece of paper. She took a photo and put the phone in her bag. When she was just about to go further in her direction. She suddenly felt pain and fell. She looked up and saw the girl who bumped into her. She was quite tall but not as much as Sowon, she had a friendly smile. Her hair was a bit long and she had bangs. The stranger reached out hand to her and helped her to get up,  then she apologized and started running to the oncoming bus. She must have been in a hurry, Umji for the first time saw  someone running so fast like this. Her attention was caught by something that fell on the ground. She picked it up and realized that it was ID belonged to the girl. She started to call and run after her but it was too late, because the bus left.

She looked at the ID card. She stared at the picture and read the basic information that would help her return it.

'Choi Yuna' she said to herself and smiled.

 

 

 


Hello, I came back after a long time with a new chapter! I was so busy and had some health problems..

But yeah... Chapter 6! ^^

Someone missed my story?

 

From now i will update more. 

I'd like to apologize for any mistakes.

 

Let me know what you think in comments!