Night Call & Documents

Music For My Heart

As soon as Sinb returned home, she took a quick shower and went to bed. She didn't feel like eating or doing anything. She was so mad at her father. She felt like her feelings didn't matter. She hated this feeling. 

However,she was glad that Yerin agreed to help her. That surprised her at first but she felt happy about it.

The girl sighed. An hour has passed. She couldn't sleep and just stared at the ceiling. She took the phone in her hand and stared at the number of the newly met girl. Despite the late hour, she decided to call her.

She was a bit worried that she would wake her up, but she really wanted to see the girl again.. Her smile was making her weirdly calm.

Instead of a voice call, she chose a video call.


After a while, Yerin answered and her sleepy face appeared on Sinb's phone screen.


'Ugh why you wake me up?' yawned Yerin. She was so sleepy.
'I just wanted to see my "girlfriend" without makeup. You know, I had to make sure if I chose the right person and if that worth it. Are you still wearing makeup? ' Sinb joked.
She watched every inch of Yerin face. 
' I'm not wearing make up now! You are so mean'  Yerin pouted and Eunbi chuckled at how cute girl was.
Honestly she was really amazed by girl's bare face beauty.
' I'm kidding, you look really beautiful without make up.. also i'm sorry for waking you up. I just really wanted to see you ' Sinb said honestly.

Yerin blushed and also complimented the girl.
Both girls felt so comfortable talking to each other. Even if they just met.
Yerin could see that Sinb seems to be cold but she is also bright and funny.

She thought that Eunbi cold image was like mask to hide her real feelings. 
They talked like this for several hours laughing and sharing a lot of stories.

They really enjoyed this conversation.They get to know a bit more about each other. 

Sinb wanted to know everything about Yerin.. 

It was already 3am.
Eunbi asked Yerin to tell her the name of the band about which the new friend told her.
When she didn't hear the answer she looked at screen and noticed that Yerin already fall asleep.


Sinb smiled and stared at the girl for a long time. She took a screenshot of the sleeping girl.

'Goodnight Yerin' she whispered and ended call.

She checked how the screenshot came out and decided to use it as her phone wallpaper.
After starring at her new wallpaper she also fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Early in the morning Eunha's mother was already in her office  because she was about to work on a very important business project.

Unfortunately, she couldn't focus on it, so she looked through the documents with informations. The ones that she asked Junseo for.

 


After the moment someone knocked on the door.
'Come in' said the woman and hide documents in her desk. 
That was Junseo, he looked like he had run all the way to her office. The woman even noticed the sweat on his forehead.

' Ma'am i got something interesting about the girl you asked so i came here right away to show you' he said with heavy breath.
' It looks like she have some kind of financial problems, please take a look ' the man continued and showed her the bank document.
'That seems like she can even lose the house ' he added.
The woman was looking through the documents. The amount of money which was shown on paper was quite a lot.
'Can you transfer money to this bank anonymously?' she asked suddenly.


Junseo was shocked.
' Of course,but why?' he asked a bit curious. The woman's behavior seemed strange to him.
' No questions. Just do it' the woman cut him off.  She was so serious.
She seemed a bit scary for him. He decided to not ask anymore or he might probably lose his job.
He nodded and said he will do that right away.
After that Junseo left the room.

 

She couldn't think about anything right now.
The woman sat down and sighed.
'Kim Sojung..' she said to herself and tried to focus on her work once again.

 


It's just a really short chapter this time.. I'd like to apologize for any mistakes.

I hope you will enjoy! See you soon again 

Also i would like to say hello to new subscribers :3 Thank you