Americano & bright smile

Music For My Heart

They have been waiting for the driver at the airport for 10 minutes. Suddenly the woman's phone rang. She answered. 'Hello?'
'I have information that you asked for' the voice said.
'Perfectly, leave them in my office and we are in touch' the woman said and ended the conversation at the same moment the driver arrived. The woman and her husband got into the car and drove away.

 

 

 

 



On the other side of city Sowon and Yerin shared a shift at work.
It was hard day for a red-haired girl because her friend was still teasing her about the photo that she sent her in the morning.
But deeply in her heart she wanted to remember this moment forever. She tried to hide her smile, because Yerin might even more.


This afternoon a person came to the cafe who they saw for the first time since they worked here, and they knew most of their customers.

It was a girl. She was looking like a rich ceo daughter.
She sat aside and discreetly glanced at one of the employees of the cafe.
The girl wasn't feeling okay. She had less and less time and still she didn't prepare the proper choreography.
She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't notice that someone had approached her table until she heard delicate snap of a finger.
'Excuse me... can I take your order?' the girl asked with a smile.
Sinb looked up..and saw the girl with bright smile. For the first time she had seen someone with such a sincere smile.
After a moment she spoke.
'Iced americano please' said Eunbi and looked down.
Yerin wrote the order and went to Sowon to prepare it. As soon as the tall girl started to make coffee, Yerin started conversations with her.
'Is it weird if i want a number of someone I just saw?' she asked.
'It would be weird if your name weren't Jung Yerin' answered half jokingly red-haired girl and gave coffee to her friend.

Yerin stood there for a moment and then decided to give order to the customer. When she came to the table, the stranger again was thoughtful and sad. She put coffee on the table and asked.
' I'm sorry..are you okay?'
Dark-haired girl looked at her and nodded.
She took the coffee in her hand and put the money on the table.
She wanted to leave the cafe but the employee of that place stopped her.
' It's too much money for a coffee' she said.
' It's okay..it's just money' the girl answered coldly and turned away ready to leave.
At that moment, Yerin bravely grabbed her hand and put the money on her hand with a smile. Eunbi had the chance to take a closer look at the girl. She was just a bit taller than her. She have long but not too long brown hair.
'You can buy coffee with that money next time' said brown-haired girl.
Sinb looked at that bright smile and melted,all her worries went away. She looked at girl name tag on her uniform.
'See you next time then,Yerin..' she said with smile and left cafe.
Yerin was smiling to herself but after awhile she went back to her work. It's going to be good day she thought.

 

 

 

 


After a long day at work, it was time for Sowon and Yerin to go home. It was a very busy day because they had a lot of customers. On the way home they bought food and decided to eat it together with Umji.
When they arrived Umji was in her bedroom with a lot of books. Sowon asked her to take a break from study and join them. They sat together in the living room,eating the meal while talking a lot.
Yerin showed Umji a photo that Sowon sent her and they both teased a tall girl now.
They spend time together until late night.
Yerin wished girls a good night and went back home. She took shower and decided to go to sleep. The girl decided to put headphones on and listen to music She couldn't forget about girl from cafe and her sad face. She was thinking a lot until she fall asleep.

 

 


I updated after long time. I know it's short chapter but I wanted start again with anything. From now on i will try update more often and with longer chapters. I hope everyone will enjoy! 

I'd like to apologize for any mistakes.

Let me know what you think in comments.