Jung Yerin

Music For My Heart

 

The week passed very quickly it was the first thought that came to Yuju mind after waking up.

She got up from bed and went to the kitchen. There was ready breakfast on table and a letter that her mother left for her.

She took the note and read the message from her mother. It was as she thought, woman had to go to work early. Yuju felt a little sad. She sat down and began to eat breakfast alone.

The girl often wished that she could at least eat meals together with her mom. Unfortunately that was impossible.

Yuna was different from her school mates. Most of them were talented kids from very rich families like for example Sinb and Eunha. Yuna's mother had to work hard at the hospital. She worked all days and sometimes nightstoo to pay for her daughter's school and to have a livelihood. The woman only wanted her child to live happily and to fulfill her dreams. They weren't living in bad conditions,but the girl knew that her mother wanted them to live better than now. They only have each others, because Yuju's father abandoned her mom when she was pregnant. She was grateful to her mother for everything she did for her. She promised herself that she will never give up and make her mother proud of her. Musical was big chance for her.
Yuna finished breakfast and went to school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After long hours of training, Sinb came back home.

She took a shower and decided to relax a bit while watching her favourite drama. Unfortunately her laptop was broken so she decided to borrow her father's computer. She left the room and went downstairs to her father's office. She wanted to take his laptop but her eyes caught the email on the screen. Sinb couldn't believe in what she just read. Girl nervously took out the phone from her pocket and decided to call her mom. Sinb's parents were divorced. The girl lived with her father only because it was closer to her school from here. Her mother immediately answered the phone and asked her daughter if she was okay. Eunbi sounded bad. 


'Mom will you be at father's business party on Friday?' asked Sinb with hope.
'Of course, something happened sweetheart?' her mother asked with worry.
'Do you know that father planned my engagement with the son of his Chinese business partner? I just read that in the email... Mom, I don't want it' Eunbi started to cry.
Her mother calmed her down and said she won't let that happen. They ended call.
After some time Eunbi had an idea and texted her mom to ask her if she could bring someone on party and that whatever she would do, she wants her to pretend that she knew everything.
The woman answered that she will do anything to help her. Sinb smiled to her phone.
The girl was happy that at least her mother support her and will help her realize her plan.
she was mad at her father... she felt like he want to sell her for his own interests.
'I won't let you decide about my life. I'll have my own partner for this night' she said to herself. She dressed and went to the garage.
She put on a helmet, got on her bike and ride to the place she thought about. A person who could help her worked there.

 

 

After about 20 minutes she arrived and parked her motorcycle in front of the cafe. Sinb entered the cafe not really paying attention to the fact that there was card with the words 'closed' hung on the door. As soon as she entered she heard someone is yelling at her.
'You can not read?! It's already closed. I just cleaned the floor here!' cafe employee yelled at her.
'I can read, that's why I came in.' Sinb answered with a smile.
The girl finally looked at her. After a moment of silence, Sinb took the mop from the girl and wiped the floor in the place where she left marks. 
'Now the floor is clean. Jung Yerin' she said with a smile and sat down at one of the tables. She pointed on the chair opposite her so the girl could also sit down. Yerin sat down after a moment of thinking and wondered what was actually going on. Suddenly the stranger reached out hand to her.
'My name is Hwang Eunbi but you can call me Sinb' 
The girl shook her hand.
'Jung Yerin but you already know that because of this' she replied pointing at the name tag on her uniform.
'So Yerin.. If someone you don't know asked you for help,would you help that person?' suddenly asked Sinb while staring into her eyes.
'It depends' aswered Yerin a bit shocked with sudden question.
'Depends on?' asked anxiously Eunbi.
'What kind of help that person need' said the girl seriously.
Without thinking Sinb grabbed her hand and said
'Jung Yerin please be my girlfriend for one night'
Yerin's face became very red. She was surprised by what she heard now. But before she could answer anything, the girl started to explain the whole situation and what kind of problem she have.

While listening to the whole story Yerin felt very sorry for Sinb.
Despite the fact that she don't know anything about her and she didn't know what she was getting into.. 
She agreed.
'Thank you, I promise that I will make it up to you' thanked with a sincere smile B.
Thr girl shook her head.
'What do we have to do first?' older girl asked,she was curious about Sinb plan.
'On thursday i'll take you shopping and to the hairdresser.' said Sinb.
Yerin was shocked.
'For what?'
'You look really good in this, but you need new image. This party will be full of stupid, self-obsessed rich people.' explained her Hwang while pointing on her work uniform.
Yerin blushed and nodded.

 


Sinb helped her finish cleaning the cafe and decided to take her home. When Yerin finally closed the cafe, Eunbi helped her put on her helmet. They got on the motorbike and Sinb asked girl to hold on her tightly.

The brown-haired girl hesitated. Sinb rolled her eyes and took Yerin hands in hers and wrapped them around her own waist. Both girls blushed. Sinb started the engine and headed to Yerin's house. It didn't take them much time. They arrived.
The older girl thanked her and they stayed in silence in front of her house for a moment. Sinb smiled at her and said she will call or text her.
Yerin nodded with bright smile. There was something about Sinb that made her feel curious about her.. she seemed cold and mysterious but also nice and warm at the same time.
'Goodnight' said Sinb with bright smile and left.
Yerin entered the house and decided to take a bath after this long weird day.
As soon as she felt the warm water on her tired body she relaxed a bit.

She put her hand on her forehead and said to herself.
'I hope I won't regret it.'

 

 

 

 

 


I would like to apologize for any mistakes and also for posting after such a long time. It feels like big comeback haha but i'm not giving up so easily. I won't explain myself. I just hope there is still some people who will read this story. Thank you for waiting

Let me know what you think in comments