Chapter Four

Trials (Daragon Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V

I arrived at Jeju International Airport after I was informed by my father that there is a important business meeting held at Kwon Corporations in Jeju Island. I checked in my hotel and decided to go for a stroll on the beach, as I still had a few days free until my business meeting. As I walked on the beach, I sensed someone following me. I turned around and saw a group of young thugs sneering at me. Ignoring them I walked on, minding my own business. All of a sudden, a hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around so that I faced them. A hard punch came to my face and a kick to my stomach, "WHAT THE BRO?" I yelled.

"You got any money?" they asked.

"No, so please off while I'm being nice!" As if I would be giving money to them, if they asked nicely maybe I would've given them some, but to slap me in the face and expect me to give money? Well they can go themselves.

The guy that punched me tried to punch me in the face again, but I grabbed his and and twisted it as hard as I could, "Are you seriously trying to start a fight with me here? Do you not know who I am?"

More men came at me and I realised that the only option I have left is to run. I was trained in Hapkido when I was young but my touch has been lost after I dedicated majority of my time at Kwon Corporations. I ran aimlessly towards the woods and occasionally tripping on broken branches. Hiding behind a large tree, I waited for the young thugs to go away before I could do anything else. When they gave up on looking for me, I started to wonder around the woods, looking for an exit when I noticed a small house hidden between the vast trees. I walked towards it and sat in front of the front door, 'What just happened?' I thought to myself. I looked down and a sharp pain in my stomach caused me to scream in pain, and a bit of blood started showing on my white shirt. 

I heard a squeak behind me and noticed someone opening the door very slowly. As the person peaked through the door, she noticed that I was in pain and ran to my aid. 

I held my breath in as I looked at her. She is a goddess. I have to admit, I think I have fallen in love at first sight. Her innocent doe like eyes examined me, as her small delicate hands touched my cheek to inspect my wounds. I felt lost in a trance. 

"Hello?" she asked, "Can you hear me? What's wrong? Are you alright?"

She took my left arm and put it around her shoulder, slowly lifting me and helping me walk into her house. She laid me on her couch and ran to the kitchen opening every cabinet only to find it empty, until she reached the one above the sink which had a dusty first aid kit.

"I don't know how old this is, but it's an emergency so I have to do something..." she quietly mumbled. I sat myself up and a loud groan left my mouth as the pain on my stomach increased. 

"Don't move! Don't move!" she insisted, "You're in a lot of pain. Are you alright?" 

"You don't need to worry," I reassured, "It is just a minor injury."

"Minor injury? You've been groaning the whole time! Wait here. I'll get some water to clean your wounds. Wait for me."

I watched her as she ran to the sink to grab some water and a cloth to clean my wounds. I smiled as I watched her in a hurry and changed my expression back to one in pain when I saw her coming back.

"Your stomach hurts, doesn't it? Can you take off your clothes yourself?" she asked me. "No need to trouble you," I replied, "I can do it myself." I tried to undo the buttons of my shirt, but the pain in my stomach increased the more I moved causing me to groan.

"No, no. I'll help you."

Very slowly, her delicate hands started ing my shirt. I stared at her face as she removed my top, tears started forming in her eyes as she inspected my wounds. She slowly reached for the cloth and dunked it in water, and squeezing the excess water out of the cloth.

"Let me wash this out for you," she mumbled, "It'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter