Characters

Trials (Daragon Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHARACTER LIST

 

This is the character list and information on each character, I'm making this because I think it will lessen the confusion on what is happening in the story...

 

Sandara Park/Sandy

The oldest child of her family and the current CEO of Park Corporations. A well-respected CEO in the business world, who is revered for her beauty. She has a sassy and forthright personality. Sandy is the identity of Sandara with her memories wiped. She unknowingly falls in love with Kwon Jiyong.

 

Kwon Jiyong

The next in line to be CEO of Kwon Corporations. Having bore the responsibility of being the future CEO since he was born, Jiyong has a stoic personality and is more mature than his age. He hides his pain behind his calm exterior, choosing to sacrifice for his loved ons silently. Meeting and falling in love with Sandy during his trip to Jeju Island, changed his personality and he became more exuberant.

 

Uncle Deokhwa

He was the past CEO of Park Corporations and is brother to Kyungmin. He keeps out of business affairs after he gave up his CEO status to Sandara, choosing to live a peaceful life.

 

Park Bom

Sandara's cousin. Bom fell in love with Seunghyun after he saved her from being killed by , and thereafter, vowed to repay Seunghyun his kindness.

 

Sanghyun

Sandara's younger brother. He loves to drink and wishes to live a carefree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter