Chapter Three

Trials (Daragon Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's P.O.V

I felt myself waking up with a sweet smell of pancakes in the air. Sitting myself up, I stretched my body to fully wake myself. As I looked around, I found a stack of pancakes on the table with a note on the side, I walked to the table and read the note.

If you're wondering where I am, I already left to Jeju. Sorry for not waking you up, you looked like a baby when you were sleeping heheh! Anyways, I made you some pancakes before I left so make sure you finish them! I'll see you soon...

- Your favourite person in the world!

   Dara

'Awww,' I thought to myself, 'this girl is too sweet.' After eating my pancakes, I decided to freshen up and go on a stroll around the area. As I exited the house, the sweet scent of peach blossoms engulfed me, "ahhhh... I missed this..."

Walking around the area, I felt as if I was being trailed. I turned around and notice a man trying to act inconspicuous, and that is when I started running for my life! I've been saying I wanted to die as a self-deprecating joke but I never actually meant it! I turned a corner and tried to hide myself but a hand grabbed onto my wrist, I tried to scream but the man covered my mouth with his hands. He pulled me deeper into the alleyway as I continuously tried to push myself out of his embrace. His other hand went up in my shirt and that is when I realised this is the end, 'I'm going to die,' I thought, 'God, if you hear me. Please send someone to rescue me,' I prayed and cried for the end but the man was still there. His hands have now reached onto my left and I continued to thrash within his hold. Just as I thought this was going to never end, the man was pushed off of me and and punched onto the ground.

"God?" I whispered. Out of fear, I ran into the man that saved me's arm and hugged him.

"I'm not God," he replied, but God his voice was so deep!

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Choi Seunghyun. How much longer do you intend on hugging me l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter