Chapter 5: Kai

Notes from the dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Hey” Suho hyung approached me as he sat down beside me, we are currently at our favorite hangout place, plotting Luhan’s death. I swear if I ever see his face back in Korea I will commit murder. He left without saying anything to us and now he just deadass released a video of him and Haneul? What a sick bastard.

“Hey” I whispered

“I have something to tell you but you have to promise me that you’re not going to tell anyone about it” He said and I just nodded “I think Haneul’s depressed”

“Dude, I will be if I’m in her shoe”

“No, I don’t think this isn’t just about Luhan” He said “I kind of read her poem today from class, and it seems like a suicide letter”

“Then what did you do?”

“Nothing” Suho hyung answered.

“So? What do you want me to do with it?”

“I don’t know? Help her I guess?” He said

“I’m not sure about that, maybe you’re wrong”

“No, I’m telling you, there’s something wrong about her. Lately she’s always zoning out, sometimes her mind is not even with us anymore. Then Baekhyun told me that she might not be able to go to college and now given what happened to her, I think she needs help” Suho hyung said with a concerned face.

“Then why me? You read her poem, why don’t you help her instead?” I asked. I’m not really the kind of person who would talk about feelings, it’s just so awkward.

“I’m .. busy” He answered shortly

“And you think I’m not? I have dance classes after school, I can’t just skip them so I could have a heart-to-heart talk with Haneul”

“Just for today, Kai. Talk to her just for today and maybe tomorrow she’ll be okay” Suho hyung said with a pleading face.

“Are you really sure? Maybe she’s just mad or something. Haneul can’t be depressed, she’s not that kind of person. I suggest let’s just let her be”

“Okay, but if she die, I’m going to tell Baekhyun that you refused to help” he said.

“What the , Hyung! Okay okay! I’ll ask her to go out with me tonight and ask if something’s going on.” And with that, I texted her and rolled my eyes to Suho hyung. What have I gotten myself into?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I asked Haneul if she wanted to go to Lotte World to me and she agreed, typical Haneul and her love for theme parks. You know what’s her biggest dream? It’s to go to all Disneyland in the whole world but she haven’t gone to any of them.

“So, Haneul, I think Luhan finally got his senses back and erased the video, you’re feeling better now, right?” I asked.

“Uhm, yeah, whatever, I guess?” She said while taking pictures of her from her polaroid.

“So, you’re totally okay? You don’t feel sad or anything?” I asked and I was kind of hoping that she would just smile and nod but her smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter