Memories

I would

AUTHOR's POV

'Dzzztt~ dzzzztt~ dzzzztt~ dzzzztt~'

Henry's phone kept on buzzing while he was inside his shower room~ he was humming "Still you's" melody as he stepped out wearing nothing but his white towel wrapped around his waist.

He noticed his phone and picked it up, a smile was traced on his lips as he stare at his phone's screen.

"This is it mochi, the day you've been waiting for." he murmured to himself after he saw the reminder.

"But how should i act later? Tsk~" he was confused, he didn't know the right thing to do.

"What will i say first when i saw her? Hi? Hello? Am i allowed to hold her hand? Can i hug her? Will she let me kiss her? In her lips? Aish!!" His paranoia about later's meet up worried him.
"Will i ever get a reason? Can she give me an acceptable reason bout all of these sudden stuff?"

Loud knocks at his door cut him off from thinking~

"Mochi-ya, open up!!" A familiar voice called up from behind the door.

"Whatda he~.." he was not able to finish when the door suddenly swung open~

"Mochi-yah!! I mi-- Omo!! You ert!! Dress up! Aaaaaahhh!!!" The girl yelled at him and immediately turned around, her face was as red as an apple~

"Aish! Rica, why did you to enter my room without my permission?" Henry scoffed at her~

"Your door isn't locked! Now tell me, is it my fault that you didnt know how to lock your door?"

"Aish! Get out of my room! I'm gonna dress up!"

"Shireo!! You go inside your shower room and change there!" She insisted.

"Aish!" he didnt won and decided to go inside and change there to end the conversation.

"I know you'll never win." Rica grinned and stuck her tongue out.

Rica was Henry's cousin from the States. He treated her as if she was his own little sister. But technically speaking they're not blood related coz Rica was just adopted by Henry's uncle and aunt. And it's clear to him that Rica had a great crush on him ever since.

~~~

HENRY's POV

As i stepped out of my shower room, i saw her staring at a digital photo frame~

"She's pretty right?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Ne, one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen. You love her that much, dont you?"

"Yes, she's everything to me Rica, you know that. And i'll do everything just to win her back." I replied.

"Win her back? Why? What happened?" She faced and hugged me.

"She left~ she just left" and i hugged her back. How does this little girl do this? She made me feel better.

"But why oppa?"

"I dont know, i really dont know"
That's the only thing i could say to her~

"Aish! That girl, i'm gonna pluck her eyelashes if i saw her!" She said thru gritted teeth, so funny how she reacted.

"You silly, i'll never let you do that." I laughed. "By the way, why are you here?"

"I missed you Mochi-yah, that's why I'm here~"

"I dont believe you! I know there's something wrong that's why you're here!" I pinched her nose~

"Hmft! I hate you!! I asked mama and papa if i could stay here with you and they agreed." She grinned.

"Whut? Noooo!! I dont have time to babysit you Rica! I'm still too busy fixing my relationship with my Rina~"

"Aish! You dont have to babysit me Mochi-yah! I'm an adult now! And the real thing is, I'm here to look for a job, i guess you can help me with that?" She fires back.

"A job? As in work? Really now? The princess wanted to work? Wow that's new! Wait are you sick?" I mocked. I cant help myself from laughing.

"Shut up Mochi! I'm not sick! I just wanna try working. So, can you help me?" She pouted at me like a poodle.

"Pfft~~ stop pouting Rica, please~ haha!! Okey, fine. I'm gonna help you~ i know a place where you can work."

"Really? Where?" Excitement was obvious in her voice.

"Come with me, i'll drop you there before i go to our meeting place."

"Meeting place? You're meeting someone?"

"Yes"

"Can i come with you?"

"No, Rina and I needed some privacy, we have to talk about lots of things."

"Ah, that Rina girl, okay,  fine, i wont insist, but if you need some backup, just ring me mochi-yah, okie?" She smiled.

"Will do Rica. Come on, lets go to your new workplace." I dragged her out of the room and left the house.

As we arrived at the Cafe, i noticed that Hae hyung was talking with someone in his phone then suddenly hang up when he saw us enter.

"Mochi-yah!! Last night's performance was a blast!! A record producer asked me if you wanted to sign with them and have an album." He informed me excitedly!

"Really hyung?" I really cant believe its happening. But why am i not excited? Weird.

"Ne, for real! They're offering you a contract dude." He was grinning like an idiot.

"But how about the shop? I'll think about it hyung." Yeah, the shop, i was concerned bout this cafe.

"Dont mind the cafe, i can manage." He winked. And then he noticed Rica and composed himself.
"Ehem, mochi, would you mind introducing me to this cute girl?"

"Oh i almost forgot, this is Rica, my cousin, she's looking for a job, i guess you could offer something to her hyung?" I wiggled my brows at him.

"Sounds like Rina" he teased.

"Shut up hyung~" I narrowed my eyes at him then he laughed.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Rica, i'm Lee Donghae, the handsome owner of Taco Locco Cafe, your new boss and soon-to-be boyfriend." He kissed Rica's cheek and i saw her flush a bit. I chuckled.

"I... i'm pleased to meet you too sir. I... i'm Rica Liu..." i noticed her stiffen and locked her eyes on him, i knew it. She has a crush on him.

"Hyung stop flirting with her." i warned him. "I'll leave the two of you here, i have to meet the girl of my life. Bye guys~ and you Rica, please behave. Dont believe in everything he say, ok?"

They both chuckled, nodded and bid me goodluck. Supportive people i have on my back, right?

~~~

RINA's POV

"Emmie!! The day has come, do i really have to meet him?" I bugged my bestfriend over the phone.

"You wanted that, i thought you dont love him anymore?" Her voice was quite irritated.

"I'm confused ok? Dont you get that Emmie? Its like i want him and i dont want him at the same time."

"You know what, if there's doubt in you, then break it up with him, there's no good if you'll still continue that relationship. You said that sometimes you're not happy when you're with him, that he's boring. You'll just waste your time in him. Actually you've wasted 3 years of your life with him." she insisted.

"But i dont see myself without him, i cant see myself not talking to him, not seeing him, not calling nor even texting him. Emmie, what should i do?" i asked her desperately.

"If you really love him, you'll never feel that way. Rina, i've been telling you this a thousand times, you dont have a future with that guy, i can see it."

"Emmie, i love him, but.." i'm out of words and i dont know what to say.

"See? There are 'buts' that means you dont love him anymore, coz if you do, there will be no 'buts'. And besides, your parents dont want him either, right? The best thing you can do now is to end your misery and confusion. I know someone who can make you feel better by the way." That line irritated me. So i hang up the phone with no hesitations.

But she's right, if i still love Henry, i wont be feeling this way. It seems like something changed. Something's not right, i guess i'm not happy anymore. But still i dont wanna lose him.
Aish!! I'm crazy!! I became crazier coz of this guy! Such a headache!!

~~~

AUTHOR's POV

Henry came to their meeting place earlier as expected. He cant stop from walking in circles as if he was a cat having a labor.

Seconds, minutes, an hour passed and still got no message from Rina~

"What happened to her? Will she come?" He was checking on his fone constantly.

'dzzztt.. dzzztt..' his phone buzzed.

From: my Baby <3
09-18-2015 11:21:27am

Sorry, got stuck in the heavy traffic. I'll be there by lunch time

~

"She texted me, hey! This is new~ after a while, finally i received a message from her" His heart flatter a bit and replied to her message.

~

To: my Baby <3
09-18-2015 11:24:21am

Ok baby, see yah~

~

He was waiting for her response but there was none. Another hour passed and still no signs of Rina. He was waiting there for more than two hours now.

"Where is sh--" 

'dzzztt' 'dzzztt', a buzz on his fone cut him off~

From: my Baby <3
09-18-2015 12:37:23pm

I'm here, where are you?

~

Henry was walking back to the entrance when she saw her, wearing a plain lavender shirt and above the knee shorts and her usual walking shoes. His eyes widened and his heart pounded fast and loud just like how it beat the very first time he saw her.

"She's here, my love, she really came.", he rushed to her and gave her a big hug, and a sultry kiss on the lips, ignoring the big crowd around them.
"I missed you baby, i really did!"

"Henry? Henry, are you okey? Henry~", Henry was snapped out of his daydreaming when Rina spoke and stood right in front of him.

"A-ah yeah, o-of course i'm fine baby, i mean Rina~" he started to stutter again but that doesn't affect her anymore she didn't even laughed.

"So where are we going now?" she asked coldly.

"Let's eat first?" he suggested.

"Ok" that was just her answer, then she walked towards a resto without even waiting for him.

Henry was about to hold her hand when she suddenly placed it inside her pocket. He felt like a knife stabbed his chest after seeing her do that.

"Did she do that purposely? Is she avoiding me?" He whispered to himself.

He can't deny that Rina changed a lot. The way she speak, her gestures, the way she treat him. Everything that she showed to him now was pure coldness~ and that hurt him more than ever.

Seeing the whole setting reminded him of their last memory together in that place. The sweetness, the warmth, and the love they show to each other.

~~~

HENRY's POV

My arm was coiled around her waist, my hand resting on her y tummy, assisting her every step as we roam every hallway of this mall. Actually I was doing this just to make our bodies as close as possible, and i can say she wanted that too. Her hand overlapping mine, holding it tightly and her other hand linked with my right, i dont know how will you imagine that but one thing's for sure, we're so in love and we dont want to lose each other.

"Baby, i'm hungry, let's eat?" she pecked my lips as we passed by a resto~

"Sure baby, you wanna eat there?" i pointed out the pizza parlor with my pout.

She pecked my lips again and then she nodded. "Yes baby, i'm craving for pizza~" she hugged my waist.

I can feel that some people were staring at us, the way we display our affection towards each other, but we just dont care. We love each other and that's the only thing we know.

I gave her a smack on the lips before going inside the resto, "Feed me baby, hmm?"

She gave me a sweet warm smile, "of course, i'm gonna feed my baby. I love you~"

"I love you too baby~", another peck landed on her lips.

We we're sitting right next to each other, good thing the seats were couch like with confined tables, no one would see what's happening under our table, i can flirt with her.

"What do you want to eat baby?" I grinned as a run my hand on her thigh.

She bit her lower lip. My baby's responsive as ever. "Baby, i want pizza, and chicken and mojos. And for my dessert, can i have you?" She winked.

I smirked, "where do you wanna have your dessert baby?"

"My dorm is always ready baby.", she gave me a 10-second kiss that .

"Baby, i want you now." I whispered to her, she giggled.

"Baby, you'll have me later when we got home, for now i'll pet this one for you." her skillfull hand scooped my clothed manhood that made me jerk from my seat.

"Urgh~ baby~~ that just made me want you more~" i can feel her warm hand on my pants.

"Should we ask the waiter to pack our orders and head back to my dorm?" she smirked.

"Do you want to?" i my lower lip.

"You think i can resist my baby?" her lips was arched into a wide grin as she called the waiter to pack our orders for take-out.

~~~

AUTHOR's POV

Memories start to eat him up again, his vision becoming a bit blurry coz of the tears that was about to fall.

"Hold it Mochi, hold it till you got home." he told himself.

"Are you saying something?" she asked.

He shook his head, "No, i was talking to myself, dont mind me. By the way, where do you want to eat?"

"Up to you." she replied coldly. "Oh wait, i'll just buy some slush in that shop, how bout you?"

"Slush for lunch? O-okey, i'm gonna buy too", he agreed.

"I'm not forcing you to buy okey?" she left him standing there then entered the cafe.

Henry, having no other choice, followed her inside and ordered for himself too.

After buying the margarita slush, they went straight to an authentic korean resto then ordered Bibimbap, a platter of Kimbap and spicy rice cakes.

Rina noticed him segregate the veggies on the other side of his plate.

"What are you doing? You should eat that, it's good for you.". she ordered him just like how she did before.

"I dont like its taste, you know that right?" he was staring straight to her eyes.

"But you tried eating that before, dont you? You said it tastes good~" she pointed out.

"I dunno, i just dont like it again. Seems like i'm back to my old self." He was gauging her reaction.

"Huh? What happened?"

"Dont you think I should be the one asking that to you Rina Kim? What happened?" he placed his spoon and fork down.

His last words made her look at him with guilt. Her eyes we're like saying a thousand of unspoken words:

What happened to us Rina? Why did you left me just like that?