Saudade

I would

HENRY's POV

"Good morning my lady, what's your order?"

This is what i usually say to every girl that comes in this cafe. And then one day, this girl came and gave me a different feel with this call sign, My lady....

"What's your best seller here?"
Her eyes, were stuck at our menu board.

"Our americano is our best seller here, but i guess, machiatto will best suit your taste my lady."

She beams a smile at me, and i felt something jumped on my chest. I nevet felt this way before.

"Ok then, give me that machiatto and please add vanilla shortcake on my order."

She smiled again.

"O-ok my lady, o-one machiatto and vanilla shortcake, would that be all my l-lady?"

She chuckled before she answered with a nod.

"Are you ok... henry?" She suddenly said.

What? How did she knew my name?

"Y-yes my lady, but how did you....? Have we met before?"

And now she's laughing as she points at my name tag.

I felt blood rushed up my face. Oh my goodness~ i'm such an idiot to ask that, i forgot this name tag~ aish!!

"O-oh, what am i saying, i'm sorry my lady."
The only thing i could do was to look down because of shame. Why am i like this?

"You're so cute Henry, you're blushing.." 

"T-thank you my lady." What?! Why did i say thank you~ mochi, are you crazy? Aish~ I just dont know what to say.

"Okey i'll stop teasing you cutie, i'll be sitting there in that corner by the window, ok?" She winked.

I felt something in my chest jumped again, this time its harder to breathe.

"O-ok my lady." That's everything i was able to say.

Then she handed me a card.

"What's this for my lady?" I asked her.

She giggled, my God she's so cute.

"My payment, i guess?" She smiled cutely.

Oh! Strike 2 mochi!! what's happening with you?

"Ah, yes, your payment my lady, that would be 370"

I suddenly felt shy i cant look at her face anymore.
And as i looked into her card, it says, Rina Kim. Cute name, Rina. It suits her~ Rina.. i'll always remember this name... Rina Kim..

~~~

"Hey mochi!!! Mochi!!  What are you staring at? Hey, what's wrong? Does your chest hurt?" Hae caught my attention that ended my daydreaming.

"Oh~ nothing hyung.." i lied as i continue to wipe the counter top.

Hae tried to look where i'm staring at.
"Ok i get it, is it Rina again?"

I didn't answered. I just really dont know what to tell him.

"Oh by the way, your performance last night was awesome."
He pats my shoulder.

"Oh, thanks hyung, how i wish she heard that song."

"Oh come on mochi, move on."

I shrugged.
"I still love her, how many times i should repeat that hyung?"

"Aish, so its true, if someone was in love, they become irrational, blind, deaf even. Worst was when they're too much in love, they become a martyr~ They dont listen to what other people would say, even if its good for them." He pointed out.

"Hyung, you heard the lyrics right? I wanted to move on but something's stopping me. This, this one's hindering me to move on, coz this one never wanted to give up." I say these while pointing into my chest, my heart.

"What else can i do? You're stubborn Henry. You dont know how to listen."
He said a little bit pissed.
"Oh by the way, someone's looking for you over there, do you know that guy? Never seen him before."

"Oh him? That's my friend from japan, i asked him a little favor. You've seen him before, maybe you're too old to remember hyung". I teased~

He narrowed his eyes at me and was about to playfully hit me, "Aish! You bastard! Wait, favor? Dont tell me this has something to do with your girl again."

"You got it right hyung. I'll just talk to him, ne? I'll be back." I hung the apron on the wall and approached the guy.

~~~

AUTHOR's POV

It was a cold friday morning when Kim Kibum, arrived at Hae's cafe to give Henry his not so good news.

He was Henry's childhood friend and Law school classmate back in college. He moved to Japan after he passed the Bar exam. And now he's back here in Seoul because of Henry's great little favor.

He was wearing his usual black tees, black specs and his killer smile, no one would ever think that he was a licensed lawyer in Korea and Japan coz he looks like a top model,  a total hottie~

As Henry approached him,

"Yow Mochi! You've changed a lot! You're not like that since the last time i saw you, 2 or 3 years ago i guess? Genki desu ka? Daijobou janaiyo? (How are you? Not fine?)"
Kibum moved a bit allowing Henry to take the adjacent seat~

Henry lightly punched Bum's shoulder as he took his seat~ "dont ask something you already know, we're not in a court hearing~ huh! and you never change, i wonder how many girls shed tears coz of you~ still a hottie! How's Japan?"

"Dont answer me with another question Mr. Lau~" Kibum fixed his specs which signifies that he wanted to start a more serious conversation.

Henry knowing this gesture fixed himself, "fine Mr. Kim, well i guess i've told you everything over videocall and that's why you agreed with this arrangement. And i'm thankful you accepted my little request."

"That's not a little request, baka! (idiot!) I'm a lawyer, not an investigator~ i dont know what made me agree to do such thing" he laughed.

"Baka janai!! (I'm not an idiot), Its because I'm your friend! So tell me, did you find out something?"

Smile left Kibum's face as he pulled out the pictures from his file case.
"One of my staff took these photos 3 days ago, it was taken at a party."

Henry's hands were trembling as Bum handed him the photos.

"She looks fine, but i can tell she's not that happy. Good for you mochi there's still something left for you" Bum added.

"But dont expect too much" he handed Henry another photo. "Look at this"

Henry felt like something punched him hard on the chest. His precious girl was with someone else's arms. Some guy was holding his girl by the shoulder.

"What the is going on?" Henry was clenching his fist. "Tell me Kibum-ah! Who's this bastard? How the hell is he related with Rina?"
He said thru gritted teeth~

"Based on my research, he was a former workmate of Rina back in Japan." Kibum answered calmly.

"And then? Tell me, is she dating him? Tell me!! What the Kibum-ah, for Pete's sake, is it him? Is he the reason why she left me like this?" Henry, being so out of control shouted, and now everyone inside the cafe was staring at him. Donghae seeing the situation approached them.

"I can tell you that he's not the reason so calm down. This guy was dating someone else."  
Kibum gave another photo. 
"This girl, she was Rina's friend, her name was Emmie and i guess she contributed somehow why all of these was happening between you and Rina."

Their conversation was cut out when Hae reached their table.

"Mochi, yah!! I guess you both need more privacy, you can use one of our cabins if you want."
Donghae gave the key to one of their private cabins. "Use that as long as you need just dont cause any ruckuss in here.

Henry concurred with what Hae offered so they went to the cabin to continue.

~~~

KIBUM's POV

His hands were trembling. Been there mochi. I know how it feels like, you're not alone. I guess that's the reason why i accepted to do your favor. I dont want you to repeat the mistake I already made. I didn't fight for my girl, that's why i totally lost her.

As i closed the door of the cabin, Henry was still staring at the girl's photo. I know you're puzzled. That was my initial reaction too when i found out something. I was puzzled why this girl was trying to ruin your relationship with Rina~

"I know her. This girl, she is her bestfriend." he whispered, confusion was obvious in his voice.

"Yes, she is her bestfriend. And like i've said earlier, she has something to do with Rina's decision. If i may ask, do you have any issues with this girl? I mean, did you do something rude to her?"

He shook his head, "Emmie was against our relationship, Rina and her were like sisters, and when i came into the picture, she felt like i was stealing Rina from her."

Wow! That was a revelation, now the pictures were becoming clearer.
"You think that was her only motive mochi?"

He shook his head again, "i dunno bummie, i never met her in person coz according to Rina, she doesn't want to see me."

"This girl has a great grudge on you dude." I chuckled to lighten up the mood, it gets too suffocating in here.
"This one's harder than i thought, it's like you're on a duel with your girl's bestfriend. Good luck man!"

"Not funny Bummie, yah! Are you going to help me or what? be here just for moral support?" I can say he's a bit pissed.

"Can i just choose the moral support dude?" you're rude kibum, you're rude. Lets see what would be his reaction.

"I badly want her back hyung~ i dont wanna lose her. I know I'm a bit hopeless but i wont give up~ i love her and i will fight for what i feel~"

I smiled, "I will mochi, so what do you want me to do?"

He stared at me straight in the eye. "Please keep an eye on her."

"I'll keep you updated Henry."
Oh~ this guy's really into her, i wonder how far can he go with this.

~~~

AUTHOR's POV

From: Kibummie
09-13-2015 06:21:08am

She's back mochi, Rina's back in Seoul~

~

"This text message from Kibum hyung woke me up. It's been 3weeks since the last time I talked to him at the cafe. And he's been very helpful, he fulfilled his promise to keep me posted bout her, photos, reports, everything~"

Then mochi hit the reply button~

~

To: Kibummie
09-13-2015 06:29:14am

Thanks dude~ i guess its time for me to make a move~  thanks for all the help~ i owe you a lot man~ ^^

~

"I need to fix myself, been waiting for her to come back~ been waiting for this moment to see her again. How long is it since the last time I saw her? 1? 2? 3? 4 months I guess~

Back then we were so okay, i never thought that it would be the last time my lips would touch hers." He sighed and became worried that it wont happen again~

Then he started to reminiscing their last moment together~

~~~

It was at a bar where their friends invited them to hangout~

"Hey Henry, how are you? And Rina!! You look awesome~" A tall guy approached them as Rina and Henry entered the bar together, his arm around her waist and her hand clinging inside his back pocket.

" off dude! She's mine."
Henry replied jokingly.

"I'm just fine Jae, how bout you and..." Henry was pertaining to the girl who's been clinging to Jae like a snake, her arms looped on Jae's waist while his arm was around her bare shoulders~

"Oh let me introduce you to Kim Tammy my only girl." Jae suddenly kissed her on the lips for several seconds after introducing her to Henry and Rina~

"Get a room!" Rina chuckled as she saw what the two just did and then she glanced at Henry grinning and secretly grabbed his cheek. 

Henry in return smirked and whispered to her~
"Wanna be naughty tonight baby?"

Rina just winked at him~

Jae and Tammy noticed them and teased.
"Should i get an extra room for you too? Dont worry, my treat~"

And they all laughed as they went inside~

Jaejoong was Henry's undergrad college friend and he is the heir of the biggest Pub-chain in Korea. It does suit him, he's as hot as hell and no wonder he could just get a girl so easily. But that changed when he met Tammy, the girl who stole his ed up heart.

As the night went deeper, both couples became too aggressive, especially Jae and Tammy

They were on the dance floor sharing a y dance to the tune of "Do what we do" by Jay Park. They even became the center of the crowd and it seems like they were making out with clothes on.
Tammy was brushing her against Jae's crotch as the lyrics says "twerk it, twerk it"
Jae on the other hand was holding her so close and started grinding against her, arms wrapped across her body making their bodies tucked and her back facing him.
And at the end of the song, Tammy wrapped her legs on his waist and Jae carried her straight to a private room.
Every one was screaming, whistling and got excited with the show Jae and Tammy did. 

The other couple saw everything from their corner.

"Baby, aren't they too showy?" Rina whispered in Henry's lips as she sat on his lap and encircled her arms around his neck to make their faces an inch apart.

"Ne baby, they really are, he's been like that for a long time. Ever since college." Henry replied as he trailed light kisses on Rina's jaw.

"Baby, i dont wanna to do that in front of other people okay? Lets just do that kind of thing privately, hmm? Just you and me, i dont want other girls ogling my man~"
Rina pouted.

"Yes baby, i promise, i'll do whatever you said."
Henry kissed her pout to seal his promise.

"I love you Henry."

"I love you too Rina."

And they shared an oozing passionate smooch in that dark corner of the club.

~~~

"I miss her lips, will i ever taste it again?"
Teardrops touched his lips as he said these words.