Confrontation

Instant Love

"Noona, can I ask you something?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Jaehwan.

"Of course. What is it, Taekwoon?" Ask Jaehwan.

"Emm is it true Hakyeon always fight when she's in the high school?" Ask Taekwoon that make the girl smile at him. 

"Yes she is. She really strong. Its not she like to find for trouble. She just hate to see her friends being bullied. She such a good person. She also the hot and famous girl in our school before. You don't know how many boys who have crush on your future wife. You're so lucky because you're the one who will be married with her," told Jaehwan. 

"Well, I think so too," reply Taekwoon as he smile shyly.

"Okay, Hakyeon unnie is ready," said Hongbin as she look at those two. When she ensure those two giving their attention, she open the curtain slowly. Revealing the future bride. Taekwoon automatically stand as he smile widely when he saw his future wife standing on the platform wearing her wedding dress. That girl look so beautiful like an angel.

"How, Taekwoonie?" Ask Hakyeon as she smile shyly.

"How? Perfect. You're so beautiful. Gorgeous. I never saw someone beautiful like you," reply Taekwoon as he walk closer to the girl. He stand in front of the girl and hold her hands tightly.

"Thank you," said Hakyeon. They only stare at each other lovingly without saying anything.

"Okay, stop with that staring. You two just make me jealous," said Jaehwan as she pouting. Those two just smile shyly without changing their look. Now, Taekwoon really want to get married quickly. He want this girl immediately. 

 

"I'm full right now," said Hakyeon as she tap her stomach. After trying the wedding dress, they go to a restaurant for their lunch.

"I'm not. I think I still can eat," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him in disbelief.

"You ate so much just now and you say you still can eat. You're so unbelievable. Is that your stomach or black hole?" Ask Hakyeon.

"What did you say?" Said Taekwoon as he pinch Hakyeon's cheeks. 

"Yah, its hurt," said Hakyeon as she pout and rub her cheek. 

"You're cute," mumble Taekwoon slowly but still can be heard by the girl. Hakyeon smile widely as she hold Taekwoon's arm tightly.

"What did you say?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy.

"Nothing," reply Taekwoon as he blushing. Hakyeon continue teasing him as they walk to the car. 

"Taekwoon!" Called someone that make both of them turn around. They saw two boys walking toward them. Hakyeon does not know them so she assume they are Taekwoon's friends.

"What do you want?" Ask Taekwoon coldly.

"What happen, Taekwoon? Why you suddenly avoid us? Why you do not come to our usual place anymore?" Ask Wonho as he look worried.

"Please stop acting. I'm not being fool by it anymore," reply Taekwoon in angry. He feel angry when he remember back what they said before. But, Hakyeon can feel that boy really worried and maybe sad with it.

"What do you mean? We don't understand," said Jonghyeuk as he also show a worried face. Hakyeon can see that boy just acting.

"I already know everything. About you two. About you and Shinae. About your plan. Sorry if I'm a stupid boy who trust my friends very much. Sorry if I'm a boy who crazy in love. So, please stop. Please stop this acting. You just hurting me more. So, please," said Taekwoon before he pull Hakyeon away from them. Hakyeon can sense how sad he is. She know, it much more hurt to be betray by his friends than his girlfriend. 

"Tch, how can he know about it? The plan is perfect. How waste," said Jonghyeuk as he look at the leaving car. Wonho just show a regret and sad face as he also look at the car.