Done

Instant Love

"Bye Taekwoonnie. I hope we can continue what we left last night," said Hakyeon as she smile at the boy.

"Continue what? We're not even start anything," mumble Taekwoon as he pout. He walk away from the car toward his class. 

"Taekwoonnie," called Hakyeon that make the boy turn around. 

"Don't you forget on something?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy through the window. She lift a book that make the boy walk back to her. When he take the book, Hakyeon fastly grab his collar and pull him closer. She give a peck on his lips that make Taekwoon blink his eyes few times as he think what has really happen. 

"Bye, my love. Study well," said Hakyeon as she smile at the boy. Taekwoon nod his head few times as he still feel shock with what has happen.

"Emm well you too. Be careful driving the car," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod her head before she drive the car away. Even after the girl leave, he still look at the car until it disappear from his sight. He then put his hand in his chest. It beating so fast. He also never feel something like this. He feel so happy. Without he realise, he start to smile like an idiot while looking at the road.

"My noona already gone. So, what are you looking at?" Said Sanghyuk who suddenly appear and stand beside the boy. Taekwoon fastly cletch his shirt as he feel shock with his sudden appearance. 

"Since... since when you're here?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy and Wonshik.

"Since Hakyeon noona called you," reply Wonshik as he smile at the boy. That smile look weird for Taekwoon.

"And we saw you two kissing," continue Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon's face become red. He then  fastly walk away from them as he keep his head down to hide his blushing face.

"Why you need to be so shy?" Tease Wonshik as he follow the boy closely. Sanghyuk just shake his head as he follow them toward the class.

***

"Taekwoon, why you don't answer my call?" Ask Shinae as she sit beside Taekwoon. 

"Shinae, can't you see I'm in the middle of discussion," said Taekwoon without looking at her face. Sanghyuk and Wonshik look at each other as they feel weird with Taekwoon's cold behaviour toward Shinae.

"What's wrong, Taekwoon? Did I do something wrong to you?" Ask Shinae as she feel shock with the boy's respond. Her question make Taekwoon snort and close his book harshly. He then look at the girl calmly.

"What's wrong? Everything. Everything about you. Everything about Jonghyeuk. Everything about Wonho," said Taekwoon as he try to keep his anger.

"What do you mean, Taekwoon?" Ask Shinae as she hold Taekwoon's hand.

"Don't touch me, you ," said Taekwoon as he pull back his hand. Shinae look at him in shock with his words. Sanghyuk and Wonshik also feel the same.

"I already know everything. About you. About you and Jonghyeuk. About them. About your betrayal. Don't worry. Now, you can have your relationship with Jonghyeuk openly. No need to hide it or do it secretly behind my back," yell Taekwoon as he slam the table hardly that make the girl jump little bit.

"Wha.. what do you mean by that? I don't know what are you talking about," said Shinae as she show an innoncent face.

"What I mean is we're done. You and me, done. We don't have any relationship anymore," said Taekwoon as he stand up and start packing his thing.

"Sorry, guys. I think we need to continue our discussion later. I need to go," said Taekwoon.

"Okay," reply Sanghyuk. 

"Oh yeah. Please tell my best friends, from now we don't know each other. We're perfectly stranger," said Taekwoon before he leave Shinae alone with those two boys. The girl look shock yet angry. How can he know? 

"Can you leave right now?" Ask Wonshik when the girl still not moving from her seat. Shinae glare at the boy first before she leave angrily.

"I'm glad Taekwoon already know the truth about them," said Sanghyuk as he also start to packing. Wonshik nod his head agree on his friend.