Friends

Instant Love

"I heard you and my noona has go to choose your wedding dress," ask Sanghyuk after they finish their discussion on the final project.

"Yes we are. Did your noona told you?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Not her. My girlfriend told me," reply Sanghyuk. Wonshik already give up and has been sleeping after fifthteen minutes they start the discussion.

"Your girlfriend? How did she know about it?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the sleeping boy.

"She work at the boutique. Jaehwan noona is her sister," told Sanghyuk as he stand up. Taekwoon think he remember the girl.

"What are you doing?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw Sanghyuk is drawing something on Wonshik's face.

"Do you want to join me?" Ask Sanghyuk as he give a red marker to Taekwoon. The boy sigh before he take the marker and join Sanghyuk drawing on Wonshik's face. 

"Smile," said Sanghyuk as he take a picture of them. Taekwoon can't help but laugh as he look at the sleeping boy's face. 

"How can he not even wake up after we done many thing to him?"Ask Taekwoon as he look at Wonshik with amuse face.

"He always like that. When he sleeping, nothing can wake him up. Even if this house collapse, I don't think he will wake up. That why we always do the discussion at his house. So that we can just leave him without wake him up. We can just write a note telling him what he need to do before we leave," said Sanghyuk as he take a picture of the boy again. 

Taekwoon nod his head as he smile when he saw them. He suddenly miss his friends right now. He think he want to make a suprise visit to their usual place right now. They thought Taekwoon not coming today, so he can suprise them with his sudden appearance.

***

"Its look like Taekwoon has been busy with his wedding preparation," said Jonghyeuk as he drink his juice.

"Well, he said he just follow his fiancee. Its not he willing to do that," said Shinae as she lean closer to the boy.

"He also has been close with Sanghyuk and Wonshik. He also has been doing the final project with them. He always do it with us. Why he suddenly do it with them?" Said Wonho as he show an unsatisfy face.

"He already told us, Mrs Ahn decide on it," reply Jonghyeuk as he hold Shinae's body tightly. Those two are having affairs behind Taekwoon's back. They just pretend in front of Taekwoon because of his money. They need his money.

"Well, what if he just lying? He might want to get rid of us," said Wonho as he show a worried face.

"No, he won't. He trust us very much. You know how stupid he is," reply Jonghyeuk as he smile. 

"Yes, he is," support Shinae as she laugh. Wonho also laugh as he nod his head few times.

"Yeah, you're right. I should not think something like that," said Wonho.

"How long you two want to keep your relationship in secret?" Ask Wonho as he look at the couple. 

"Until I get everything from Taekwoon. When I get what I want from him, I'll leave him and go back to you, my dear. You know I don't really love him. The one that I love only you," reply Shinae as she look at Jonghyeuk ily.

"I'm sure, he will make us rich. He will give you everything. He's crazy on you," support Jonghyeuk as he kiss Shinae. Wonho just raise his eyebrows as he shrug his shoulders. He might be a bad friend but he's not that bad. Taekwoon is his friend. He admit it and he know that boy is a good friend. 

Without they know, someone is standing not far from them, hiding behind a big pillar near with them. He can hear everything. He walk away from them with heavy heart and also heavy steps. How can they do something like this to him?