First date

Instant Love

"Why you asking me out?" Ask Taekwoon after he enter the car.

"Just I want to. We haven't do any right date for us. So, lets go," said Hakyeon as she drive the car away. 

That day, they do many thing together. First they wacthing a movie. Horror movie. Hakyeon cursing herself for agreeing on Taekwoon to let him choose the movie. She really need to calm herself when the ghost suddenly appear on the screen. She hold Taekwoon's hand tightly as she use his hand to block her view from the screen. The boy just look at the girl action with a smile. She look so cute. When the time become scarrier, Hakyeon hug Taekwoon as she scream. The boy just pat her back softly to calm her down.

After the movie ended, they walk out from the cinema as Hakyeon still hugging the boy. Taekwoon just let the girl as he smile in happiness. He feel pity for her and quite guilty for choosing this genre of movie. But, most of it he feel glad that he choose this movie. 

After that they go having their lunch. They talking and talking as they eat. In one hour, they know more on each other. They talk about theirself. Their life. Their favourite food. Their hobbies. Their problems. They feel like they already know each other for long.

"I have one more question for you," said Taekwoon after he finish eating his food.

"What is it?" Ask Hakyeon as she wipe cleanly.

"The girl at the boutique. Why she call you N?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Oh that. N is my nickname in highschool," reply Hakyeon.

"Oh, you must be quite a mischievous kid to have that nickname," said Taekwoon.

"How did you know? Well, actually I'm quite stubborn at that time. I also a short tempered person. I always involve in fights in the school. You really don't want to know what kind of problems that I created at that time. My father keep telling me many time to stop my bad behaviour. But, still I can't. I can't keep silent when they bullied my friends. That why I fight back," told Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her in disbelief. 

"Really?" Ask Taekwoon to ensure weither the story is true or not.

"Its up to you if you want to trust it or not," reply Hakyeon before she drink her water.

"So, where we want to go after this?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the girl.

"How about we go for karaoke," suggest Hakyeon as she smile. 

"Well, its quite a good suggestion," reply Taekwoon as he nod his head. 

 

Hakyeon look at the singing boy in front of her with a smile. She never know that boy can sing. His voice is so sweet. She already fall for Taekwoon's voice. She close her eyes as she smile hearing that voice. When the song ended, she clap her hands as she praising how beautiful his voice is.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon as he sit beside the girl.

"How about you? Don't you want to sing?" Ask Taekwoon as he give the microphone to her. Hakyeon fastly shake her head as she push it away.

"I don't think so. My voice is not good as yours," said Hakyeon as she shake her head.

"I don't care about that. I just want to hear you sing," reply Taekwoon as he take Hakyeon's hand and put the microphone on her hand. The girl sigh before she choose the song. She sing the song calmly as she sometime look at Taekwoon. The boy look at the girl with a smile. He like her voice. Its so sweet like honey. 

"You're good," said Taekwoon as he clap his hand when the girl finish singing the song. The girl just bow as she smile shyly.

"How about we sing a song together before we leave?" Suggest Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head agree on that suggestion. 

After that, they walk side by side at the garden. They just walking together as they look around the garden. "Lets sit there," said Hakyeon as she point at a tree. She fastly grab Taekwoon's hand pull him toward the tree. They sit under the tree as they lean at the tree. 

"This date is perfect," said Taekwoon as he look at the girl.

"Yes it is," support Hakyeon as she look back at the boy. They just stare at each other lovingly before Taekwoon slowly lean forward as he cup Hakyeon's face. They end their date with a sweet kiss.