I must have gone crazy

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun sighed as he lied down on the bed. He stared at the ceilling for a few seconds before he sat up, frowning at himself. 'Why would I think about that? '

He ruffled his already messy hair. He turned off his phone and threw it at the edge of the bed.  Suddenly there was a knock at the door and his uncle peeked through the opened door. 

"Why are you grinning like that uncle? I'm not working without any payment and if you decided to make me do that, just forget about it.Don't even dream about it" 

Jiho rolled his eyes. "Why are you getting so worked up first thing in the morning. I just come to check on you"

"And why would you that? " Woohyun frowned, confused because of the sudden care from his uncle. Of course his uncle always cared for him,  but to the extent on checking him in the morning was rather weird ( he swore sometimes his uncle even loves sleep more than his cafe) .

Jiho winked his eyes at him. "Why did you wink at me like some old ert ahjussi? "

"Yah! " Woohyun chuckled as his uncle sat beside him on the bed. Jiho reached for his shoulders and squeezed them lightly. "You didn't remember last night? "

Of course he remembered. He coincidentally met his teacher,  successfully embarassing himself when he drank the beer by mistake. Not to mention the part where he vomitted on Sunggyu. God,  it was so embarasing. He just want to bury himself under the ground and never come out again. 

But seeing his uncle's mischiveious smile,  he bet there's more that happened. He was so not willing to know it. 

"What is it uncle? "

"Are you guys in a relationship?"

Woohyun snorted "He is my teacher,  a stern music teacher to add. Why would you think that we're dating? "

Jiho shrugged his shoulder. " He seemed like he cared for you a lot"

"What do you mean uncle?"

"He even came up here to check on you last night when you were asleep. Normal teacher-student relationship are not like this"

'He came to check on me? '

"Haha so funny uncle. He was just concerned. I have nothing to do with him. I'll get ready for school" Woohyun dashed towards the bathroom once he realized the time. 

Jiho shook his head. " If you want breakfast,  just drop by the cafe okay, Hyun. There's nothing in the kitchen downstairs. I'll leave you some pocket money too"

Jiho's brows arched when Woohyun's head peeked from the bathroom door. "This is why I told you to find a wife uncle"

"Shut up and just shower already you brat! "

------

Sunggyu was yawning as he walked through the hall. He always hate morning classes. He didn't despise teaching but the morning itself.  He have to get up extra early and he was not a morning person.

And the night before he went to sleep late because he had to send Woohyun home first. 

Talking about the student. 

Woohyun looked at their surrounding before he pulled something out from his bagpack. 

"Here hyung" Woohyun placed a chocolate muffin on Sunggyu's palm. " I rarely share my favourite muffin with anyone else so you should be honored"

"Why would you give me this?" Sunggyu honestly didn't have any idea why the student gave him the muffin. 

"It is a sign of thank you. For bringing me home yesterday" Woohyun exclaimed. He frowned when Sunggyu handed back the muffin to him. 

"Nope,  its okay. I don't like sweet things anyway. You can eat it instead"

But Woohyun refused to accept the muffin back." Can't you just accept it?You can give it to anyone else later, not that I mind that since I already gave it to you" Woohyun said sulkily as he walked away quickly. 

Sunggyu sighed as he looked at the muffin. 


----

Myungsoo grinned as soon as he spotted Woohyun. He tried calling for him but the other looked like he was lost in his mind. He called out his name once again and finally  the latter turned his head towards him. 

Myungsoo jogged to him. " Woohyun-ah. Lets go eat together.I'm starving"

Woohyun looked around before he answered " I'm not hungry Myungsoo"

And Myungsoo gave him his pleading eyes that make him agreed within seconds. 

He was seated infront of Myungsoo when suddenly a girl sat next to Myungsoo. He recognized that girl. His father was a successful businessman and her family was damn rich that turned her into a spoiled girl. Her beauty was a bonus on top of that. 

The said girl,  Naeun, flipped her hair before he grabbed Myungsoo's arm. His eyes twitched. "Oppa. Come and sit with me, I'm lonely"

Myungsoo looked rather calm as he replied the girl. "Can't you see that I'm eating with Woohyun right now? "

Naeun glared at Woohyun before she turned to Myungsoo and whispered to him. " I know that you're eating right now. But if you sit with me, maybe you can eat some 'desert' later"

Myungsoo smirked as he nodded his head. He lifted his head to Woohyun. "You didn't mind sitting alone,  don't you Woohyun? I and Naeun have something to discuss"

Woohyun couldn't find any words so he just nodded. " And you don't mind writing the draft alone don't you? I won't be home until midnight so I might won't be able to help you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter