Come and be my love

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun smiled after he put down the pen.  He grabbed the sheet and started to read it again, wondering if his words are too greasy.  He shook his head and crossed any words that seemed inappropriate.  With the concentration he put into the writing,  he didn't realized a figure was hovering him. A sudden chuckle scared the hell out of him.

"Yah!  Don't you know the term privacy?! " He asked angrily, blocking the letter with both of his hands. 

"I've read 80% of it though,  no need to hide it Hyun" 

"Why are you like this? Can't you just leave me alone so that I can finish this? " Woohyun whined. 

"Are you really planning to confess to him like this?  I don't want you to get hurt"

"I have nothing to lose Sungyeol ah.  Since I've been crushing on him for years,  it is about time for me to confess"

"If he doesn't accept it? "

Woohyun glared at Sungyeol before he sighed.  "I'll just go somewhere quiet to mend my broken heart"

Sungyeol sighed as he sat on the bed. Sungyeol knew Woohyun better than anyone since they are bestfriend since childhood.  With the popularity of Kim Myungsoo in their school,  he wondered if the latter will accept the confession.  He could tell that the oh-so- famous Kim Myungsoo was a bit arrogant.  He just wished that Woohyun fell for someone better. He knew how Woohyun always felt insecure about himself and being rejected by his crush will do harm to him. 

Sungyeol was pulled out from his thoughts when Woohyun plopped down on the bed next to him. Woohyun lied on his stomach and handed him the letter. 

"What? " He asked confused with his eyebrows raised. 

"Can you check the letter for me? I don't wanna looked stupid"

Sungyeol snorted as he picked the letter and smacked Woohyun's head softly with it.  "You're so hopeless.  It would be so nice if you do your homework diligently like this" 

"I don't want to steal your position in the class" Woohyun teased.

"Excuses" 

With that,  Woohyun watched as his friend read the letter.  Each passing minutes,  Sungyeol's frown getting deeper and at last he threw the letter across the room. 

"You are going to embarass yourself.  Write another one" Sungyeol demanded. 

"But I put my heart when I wrote it! " Woohyun exclaimed. He pouted as he saw the letter on the floor. 

"Your heart my .  And what's with you are my heart shaker?  It'gross. He probably will puke when he read it"

"You're so mean. Its true though,  he make my heart shakes"

Woohyun looked up to see Sungyeol heading to the door.  "Where are you going Yeol? "

" Just to let myself breathe a little. I'm afraid that I'll choke you to death"


----


Woohyun loves Monday.  When everyone else are having Monday blues,  he's smiling all day.  And the reason was very obvious, Kim Myungsoo, his crush.  Every Monday, he will get to see Myungsoo since they are taking the same literature cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter