Don't hesitate

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woohyun-shii" Woohyun almost broke his neck because he turned around so fast at the melodious voice calling for him. To his delight,  Myungsoo was smiling at him while gesturing for him to come over to his desk.  Ignoring Sungyeol who obviously rolling his eyes,  he skipped towards his crush. Myungsoo pulled a chair for him to sit next to him and Woohyun hesitantly sat on it. 

"Yes. Is there anything that I can help you?"

Myungsoo was rubbing his nape shyly and Woohyun cooed inside.  'He'so handsome and charming'. Myungsoo seemed hesitant before he took his courage. 

"Do you want-No.  What I want to say is, do you want to be my partner for this literature project? "

Woohyun's heart burst in happiness and excitement. His crush finally noticed him! He was sure he was blushing as he heard Sungyeol snorted. 'What a way to ruin the moment,  giraffe'

He nodded quickly and Myungsoo smiled that showed his killer dimples that Woohyun literally dead inside. They started to discuss on the task and shared some jokes in between. Woohyun finally can relax as they seemed to be comfortable with each other. It was about time for him to confess anyway so this was a good start for him. 

"Ah.. Time flies fast" Myungsoo's words were true because the literature period was coming to the end. He sighed and pouted,  oblivious to Myungsoo's staring.  He slowly packed his things. 

" Woohyun-ah. Do you want to come to my house this weekend? "

"Ehh? "

Myungsoo chuckled. "Well, we need to discuss more about this project so that we can proceed with the task"

Woohyun quickly agreed. Myungsoo was right and he got a chance to visit Myungsoo's house. At the corner of his eyes,  he saw the music teacher passed the class,  obviously snorting at him. 

'I forgot about him'

Woohyun quickly packed his things and bid Myungsoo goodbye. He skipped towards Sungyeol who ignored him. 

"Yeollie don't be mad. You are still my bestfriend" Woohyun whined as he tugged Sungyeol's arms. The taller boy continued to walk despite his friend's pleas. 

"You don't love me anymore Yeol? " Woohyun released Sungyeol's arm and gasped loudly. 

'Here it come' Sungyeol sighed. He turned around to see Woohyun sniffled quietly. Other students were already gone and there were only the two of them. He reached for Woohyun and hugged him tightly. He rubbed Woohyun's back soothingly. 

"Did you forgive me Yeol? If you want,  I can tell Myungsoo that I can't be his partner"

Sungyeol frowned as he pulled away from the hug. "Did you think that I was upset because you chose him over me? "

Woohyun nodded. Sungyeol sighed. "I'm not upset because you chose him over me but I'm upset because you're letting him to take advantage of you"

"Why do you think like that? "

"It is obvious Hyun! You always get the highest score and he never approach you before this important final task was handed to us. Before this he barely talk to you and look at you! Think, Hyun" Sungyeol heaved.  This little friend of him really needed a lot of care and protection from this world. 

That left Woohyun gloomy all the day. He kept thinking about Sungyeol's word again and again and he had to admit some of it were true. He was absentmindedly wiping the table  until his uncle approached him and flicked his forehead. 

"Ah uncle. What was that for? " He whined. He seriously doesn't have mood to joke around. His uncle just shook his head and smiled. 

"You are going to worn out the table if you keep rubbing on the same spot " his uncle grabbed the cloth from his hand. "Go to the counter and take orders from the customer and make sure you smile at them"

Woohyun grinned immediately and went to the counter. One of the workers came to him and Woohyun beamed. 

"Jaejoong hyung! "

"Woohyun-ah. Ah.. I miss my namu so much! " the older pulled Woohyun into a hug.  Woohyun returned the hug excitedly. 

"Where are my souvenir hyung? You didn't forget right? " Jaejoong laughed.  "How can I forget about you. But that have to wait because your uncle is glaring at us right now, he thinks we are not doing our job. Wait for me after work okay?"

Woohyun nodded and Jaejoong went back to the kitchen to do his work. Woohyun returned to the counter. 

"I didn't know that you're doing a part time job" 

Woohyun froze. 

He knew that stern voice too well. He gulped before he looked up. It was his music teacher. 

"Good evening sir. What would you like to order" 

The teacher snorted before he ran his eyes on the menu board. Woohyun was relieved that the teacher does not bother him about his brother. He looked at the teacher who are seriously scanning the menu. 

"The best seller in our cafe is the moist chocolate cake" Woohyun tried suggesting because the teacher was taking a lot of time in deciding his orders. He heard some people in the line sighing loudly. 

"Sir?  Are you done with choosing your order? " Woohyun asked carefully. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter