It's strange

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was scribbling on his notebook when Sungyeol plopped next to his seat. Sungyeol was panting heavily and Woohyun raised his eyebrows,  silently asking what happened. Sungyeol grinned and shook his head. 

"You're weird"

"You're more weird. Doodling ugly faces on that book"

"These are not ugly. These are masterpieces" Woohyun chuckled as Sungyeol make gaggling sound. " What?  Are these your angel's face? " Sungyeol teased.

"No. These are your faces" Woohyun pointed at his drawings which was actually similar to an owl. Sungyeol make that kind of face and Woohyun burst out laughing, tears pooling at the corner of his eyes. 

"You're so funny " Woohyun said and Sungyeol just grinned innocently,  glad that he can make his bestfriend happy. He glanced around and noticed there were barely anyone around in the class. Well,  it was recess time and their classmates must have gone to the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach except for a certain tree. 

"Did you eat your lunch yet Hyun? " Sungyeol pulled out his lunchbox. Woohyun shook his head. "I kinda woke up late today and I forgot everything including my lunch and wallet" He whined when Sungyeol knocked his head. 

" You are so clumsy. How old are you again? Five? " Sungyeol scolded him. Woohyun only pouted but that pout turned into a smile once Sungyeol pulled his chair closer and offered him his food. 

"As expected, my Yeollie is the best! " Woohyun exclaimed as he chewed on the kimbap. Sungyeol only shook his head and continued to feed both of them. While eating Woohyun kept doodling on the notebook.

"Is that Sunggyu hyung? " Sungyeol asked,  he pointed at a small-eyed man drawing on the book. Woohyun nodded and Sungyeol immediately laughed ( there were devil-like-horns on Sunggyu's head) 

"Why did you draw him like that? "

"Because he is an evil. He always pick on me and making fun of me" Woohyun complained. He started to add more scribbles on Sunggyu's said face and Sungyeol laughed again while pinching Woohyun's cheek. "You're so cute Hyun"

Their moment was interupted when suddenly there was a cough. Both of them turned their head towards the classroom door and found Sunggyu standing there with rather serious expression. 

"Hello seongsaengnim " Sungyeol greeted the teacher while Woohyun rolled his eyes and it doesn't goes unnoticed by Sunggyu. 

"It looks like the two of you are seeing each other" The teacher said as he took a seat at the front table. The two student looked at each other before they burst out laughing.

"What were you talking seongsaengnim. We're bestfriend! " Sungyeol exclaimed as he feed Woohyun an egg roll which Woohyun gladly accepted. Sunggyu scrunched his face at the affectionate acts. 

"Look at you two feeding each other, being lovey dovey"

"This is because this kid couldn"t wake up on time and forget everything at home" 

"I am not surprised" Sunggyu chuckled when Woohyun glared at him." Anyway, did you guys see Myungsoo?  I can't find him anywhere in school and he won't pick up my calls"

"We didn't have literature class today so we doesn't see him" Sungyeol replied. 

"What about you, Woohyun? Did you see Myungsoo? "

Woohyun hufted. "I didn't see him at all today because we didn't have literature class like Sungyeol said. And I'm not a stalker, much less a sasaeng"

"Glad to know that" Sunggyu chuckled again once he saw Woohyun frowned. Since he couldn't find his brother,  he might just leave the class. He stood up and was about to exit the classroom when suddenly Sungyeol called for him. Both of Sunggyu and Woohyun turn their attention to Sungyeol who suddenly stood up and went to Sunggyu. 

"This is for you" Sungyeol chuckled as he handed a piece of paper to the music teacher. That was when Woohyun realised that one page of his book was teared, the one with Sunggyu's drawing. He gasped as he saw Sunggyu's expression darkened as seconds passed. 

"Err.. hyung? " Woohyun cautiously called for the teacher. 

Sunggyu turned to him with a frightening smile. " So, I'm an evil? " Woohyun shook his head immediately. "That is not you hyung"

Sunggyu pointed at the name written under the drawing which has his name. Woohyun sighed defeatedly as he looked down."Okay I lied. It is you"

"Ah, hyungg! " Sunggyu pulled Woohyun for a headlock. Sungyeol watched Woohyun struggling amusedly. If the other students saw that,  they must be so surprised because  the music teacher always looked serious during the class hour. 

After a few minutes the music teacher released Woohyun. " This is why I draw you like that. You always bully me" Woohyun hufted as he smoothed his uniform. "You're lucky that I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter