Love is coming coming

Heart Shaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence lingered around them for a few minutes. Woohyun was looking at the ground and Sunggyu was looking everywhere but the student. The weather got colder but neither both of them felt it, instead their faces were getting hotter. 

The innocent kiss finally silenced Woohyun,  he had stopped crying immediately. He played with his fingers nervously. 

"Uh.. hyung? "

"Y-yes? "

"Why did you kissed me?"  

"Uhmm.. to comfort you? " Sunggyu himself was not sure why he gave that answer. He was so embarassed at the point he wanted to bury himself in the ground" You were crying badly that I'm afraid that you would get sick"

Woohyun hiccuped. 

Sunggyu chuckled as he patted Woohyun's back several time but the student still hiccuped. "Wait here, I'll get you some water"

"No need hyung"  Woohyun said as he patted his chest lightly. He was already flustered by the kiss but now he was going to embarass himself more. 

"I insist. Wait here okay. I'll be back in 2 minutes" Sunggyu walked to the nearest convenient store. He grabbed two bottles of mineral water and some chocolate muffins. He was going to the counter to pay for the items when he saw a guy was sitting beside Woohyun. 

Although the distance between the store and the bench was quite far,  Sunggyu can distinguish Woohyun's tensed figure. Woohyun probaby didn't even know the guy yet the latter tried to engage a conversation with him. ' I can't even leave him alone for a minute'

"How much are these? " He quickly handed his card to the cashier. "Just scan these and I'll put them in the plastic bag by myself..I have some emergency" the cashier quickly scanned the items and handed him his card after he swiped it on the machine. Sunggyu practically threw the items into the plastic and rushed outside. "Thank you and have a good day! "

The two male were still sitting on the bench when he reached them. He coughed loudly and the attention turned to him. 

"Did you know him? " The stranger asked Woohyun who quickly nodded. "Yes. He's my-"

"Boyfriend" Sunggyu said casually. " I was gone only for a few minutes but you're already accompanied by someone else. I'm kinda upset and mad" Sunggyu emphasized the word 'mad' and the stranger gulped. 

On the other hand,  Woohyun's heart was beating fast. 'Hyung only said that to save me'

"I'm sorry.I'll leave " with that the stranger walked away quickly. Woohyun sighed as Sunggyu sat beside him. " Thank you hyung. If you are not here any sooner, the guy would keep bothering me"

Sunggyu just nodded as he handed Woohyun the plastic he held. 

"What's this? "

"Just take it" Sunggyu watched as Woohyun take a look at the items he purchased. His expression immediately brightened that make Sunggyu chuckle. " Thank you so much hyung! I really love this muffin!"

Woohyun uncapped the bottle and handed it to Sunggyu. The teacher was relieved that Woohyun seemed to be happy again ( maybe he forget about Myungsoo since he have his another love, muffin, infront of him right now) 

That thought make he chuckled. He raised his eyebrows when the student offered him one of the muffins. "I buy them for you,  so you eat it. I didn't have sweet tooth like you"

"What about the muffin I gave you the other day? Did you threw it? "

"I a-ate it, I swear " Sunggyu looked away. It was true though. He did ate the muffin because he couldn't forget the look that Woohyun gave him.  He cringed at the overload sweetness and the creamy texture of the muffin that he drank a lot of water to get rid of the taste. It is safe to say he wouldn't get Woohyun to get him any muffins anymore. 

Woohyun seemed satisfied with the short answer as he munched on the muffin. Sunggyu scooted closer as he wiped Woohyun's lips with his thumb. " Such a messy eater you are, just like a kid"

Woohyun froze and Sunggyu immediately retracted his thumb away. 

"Emergency my " 

Sunggyu looked at the cashier earlier as he passed them and said the words. He must have ended his shift and was going home when he saw them together ( he must have thought that Sunggyu faked the emerg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter