HEHE

Differentiation

gaise...I was rolling in the deep with mai wonderful exams that spreaded over many weeks...but I'm back! :D

thanks for the love everybody~(where is it..!?) ^~^ haha do you wanna be?!?!

After your 'outing' with Jaehyo, he has becomed unnecessarily jumpy and hyperactive around you.

Whenever you come down for dinner when BLOCK.B stays over, he would always shoot up from his seat and zoom to the seat next to you.

You would stare at him and he would nudge you (HARD) with his elbow and wink.

A typical dinner would look like this:

"Hey, secret friend, could you pass me the pepper? *WINKWINKWINK*"

"Secret friend, here's some veggies! It'll hep constipation!"

"Secret friend~can you feed me? I think I sprained my pinky. *DOUBLEWINK=BLINK*"

You would always look t him, bewildered.

*Are male friends all so affectionate and over-reactive? Oh well, at least he cares about me...*

You would always return him a stiff smile and laugh awkwardly.

Wonder what does the BLOCK.B members do?

Of course they will joke and eat all the food, but they will often turn theirgazes towards Kyung's pretty cousin and try to make eye contact for a few seconds, but fail terribly. Everyone, including the psychic Taeil will raise suspicious eyebrows at Jaehyo whenever Kyung's pretty cousin looks up and cringes at Jaehyo's wink attacks.

Finally, Kyung could not tolerate Jaehyo's stupidity and spoke up one night.

"Hey, Jaehyo hyung, are you guys *points at you and Jaehyo* secret friends or something?"

Jaehyo fell off the chair and gasped loudly. He lunged fo a glass of water and choked on it.

You gulped and rushed to his side, patting his back worriedly.

"Jaehyo oppa! Are you okay?!"

"OPPA?! OH-OH-OH-OH-PPA-WAIT WHAT?!" The BLOCK.B members chorused.

They stared at you two, with their eyes bulging bigger than Taeil's fishes.

"Um...how did you guys find out~!!" Jaehyo whined and croaked at the same time.

*IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS, PRETTY JAEHYO.*

Everyone at the table crossed their arms, waiting for an explanation.

"~~~~~~ is my first friend. So I decided to keep it a secret.Because she's speshurr. She's my first friend. The end."

Your heart felt warmed by his simple words.

"OKAYYYY. Then who are we to you then?!" Zico stalked over and knocked his head hard with his knuckles.

"Drinking buddies." Jaehyo cheerfully replied.

Short chapterrrrrr don't kill me ><

gahh I miss my boys T^T when are they coming backkk~

who do you want to befriend next?:D

tumblr_m2f8zbaWtb1rq6f87o1_250.gif