Lee's House

Opposites Don't Always Attract

Important A/N: Scroll to the bottom...

 

Three days had passed since the day of the accident, but it seemed like three months for Miro. Once again, wrong and right were balanced upon both of her shoulders, but which one shall she lean on?

As if on cue, Miro’s back pocket vibrated. She flung out her pink Samsung.

INCOMING CALL:
LEE.

The words on her phone ameliorated the mood she’s in, and she immediately accepted the call.

“LEE!!”
“Mimi.”
“Lee! Where have you been?! I haven’t seen you in about a month. OMO, are you okay? What happened? Do you need stitches? Do you need a transplant? Did that HO break your precious nose? Are you okay? LEE ANSWER ME, are you OKAY!?”

“Mi, you need to chill, aight? Jeez. I just woke up.”

“But it’s 5:00! P.M. Babe, it ain’t like you to sleep in so much.”

“Yeah, but the doc gave me some medicine for my face, and it makes me drowsy.”

“Wait, what type of medicine, and what for?”
“What type---do I know? Am I the pharmacist? And it’s for my face. Duh. Dang, Mi, it’s not like you to ask so many dumb questions.”

“Geez, you’re snappy today.”
“Side-effects.”
“Hmm. Well then, what did they do to your face?”
“The only thing she did was break my nose, that’s it. All they did was just fix it with some surgery. Other minor injuries. No biggy. I’m fine.”
“When do you return to school?”
“Whenever I want.”
“Mmm. Lee, we have an exam next week. So try not to miss too much.”
“Yes, mother.”
“So then, whydja call?”
“Just to inform you that Seunghyun is with me, in case you were looking for him.”

Seunghyun and Lee. The relationship between these two was stronger than sibling rivalry. Lee and Seunghyun had actually dated once (Lee in middle, Seunghyun in High), and after a remorseful break-up, they had decided to play a role as a close friend in each other’s lives. When Lee’s mother died a couple month’s ago, Seunghyun beet Miro to it and  was the first to comfort her. When Seunghyun was getting married to MinRae some time ago, Lee was the first one he went to for approval, and she kindly agreed due to the fact that she had acknowledged the lucky lady was actually Miro’s noona.
And now, whenever Seunghyun was stressed with his wife, he’d always come to Lee to try to calm himself down.

“He’s there?” Miro asked. “For how long?”
“He came here two days ago,” Lee replied. “I’m guessing there was another incident?”

“Yup. I’ll be there, okay?”
“I hope you’re not tryin’ to pick bones at him. He’s real happy with me, and I don’t want you bummin’ the mood.”

“Wait, he’s happy? Didn’t you just wake up from sleep?”
“Yep.”
“I hope you have two beds in your house!”
“Nope.”
“So all this time when he escapes to your house, he sleeps in your bed?”
“Yup.”
“AND YOU LET HIM?!!! WHY? You know he’s a married man!”
“Well, I try, but he doesn’t listen.”
“Bae, can you put him on the phone?”
“He’s still sleeping.”
“Well, then I’m coming over.”
“You do that.”

Click.


Miro took off her pink robe, put on her blue thong slippers, and left the house in a white tank top and loose blue shorts stopping five inches away from her .




~~~~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. DING DONG.

Lee turned around agonizingly in her bed to meet face to face with the true male sleeping beauty.

“Oh, Seunghyun,” Lee began, “you give me the biggest challenge of the day, “waking you up.”

She grabbed the black bedspread away from him. Unveiled was Seunghyun in green checkered boxers.

“Cute shorts,” Lee complimented drowsily. She leaped off the bed and rubbed the crust from her eyes. She stretched for a quick second, bending at the waist, and yawned, ready for her daily exercise of running, jumping, and yelling.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
“LEE!!! ANSWER THE DOOR!!” a voice came from outside, but Lee neglected it, keeping her mind on Seunghyun and him only.

ATTEMPT 1:
She went over to the kitchen and opened a cupboard close to the refrigerator. She grabbed a handle sticking out. A skillet. From a cabinet below, she grabbed a wooden spoon and jogged back to the room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. “LEEE!”

“Hold on, please,” Lee said as quietly as she could, harvesting her voice for her first attempt.

She entered the room with skillet in one hand and wooden spoon in the other. She heaved a big sigh and counted: “One, two, three.”
She struck the spoon onto the bottom of the skillet several times and screamed at the top of her lugs.
“ SEUNGHYUN WAKE UP, SEUNGHYUN WAKE UP SEUNGHYUN WAKE UP, SEUNGHYUN, SEUNGHYUN, SEUNGHYUN. WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!”
She jumped onto the bed and placed the skillet right above his ear and continued banging. “YAAAAAH! SLEEPING ! WAKEY WAKEY!”

Seunghyun hardly moved.

Heavily panting for breath, Lee threw the skillet and the wooden spoon harshily to the ground.
Attempt number one---FAIL.

ATTEMPT 2: Lee jogged out of the room and into the kitchen once more, but this time grabbing a big box of cereall from the pantry and opened the plastic packets of cereal inside. She sniffed the tiny brown balls of chocolate and winced.

“Ew, 2 month-old coco puffs. This’ll work.”

She grabbed the box and dashed back into the room screaming with even more force.
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
She hopped onto the bed and held the box by its bottom. Tiny, spherical, brown balls escaped from the bags and onto Seunghyun’s pale face.
When the balls had finished, Lee dropped the box on top of Seunghyun,  the sleeping pile of coco puffs.

“Are you awake, OPPA?” Lee chimed.
“Mmmmmm,” Seunghyun groaned.

Attempt number two---fail.
Lee sighed once more, and made another trip to the kitchen.

ATTEMPT 3:
She pulled the refrigerator door open and her eyes panned for her last deadly weapon.

“No....no....no.....YES!”
She clutched the white handle and flipped open the red cap. She pushed in her noise and inhaled.

“WOOOH!!!” Her nose retreated from the smelly pit of expiration. She capped the carton and fanned her nose. “If this doesn’t wake him up, he’s dead.”

Once again, she galloped into the room and leaped onto the bed.
“SEUNGHYUN, OPPA!” she exclaimed the loudest she could. “YOU NEED SOMETHING TO WASH DOWN THE CEREAL? WELL, HERE YOU GO!!”
Lee uncapped the carton once again and turned it upside down...


‘AWW, LEEE! SOUR MILK, REALLY!!??

Seunghyun rolled out of bed, shaking the balls of cereal off his rock hard abs and wiped the chunks of milk from his cringing face. “Ah, you’re a demon!”

“Love you too!” Lee took the milk carton and shook it so that the clumpy liquid swooshed inside. She bounced off the bed and onto the floor. “ Sleeping Beauty, we have a visitor. Get dressed and wash the bedsheets.”

“Can I get a towel, bossy?” Seunghyun asked, his torso up drenched with milk.

“You can go find one,” was Lee’s snappy reply. “You know where the bathroom is.” She ran out the room and toward the front door. Lee unlocked the door.

“Mimi. Heeey!” she greeted with a smile.
Miro’s face was aglow with astonishment. “What’s wrong with you? You were cranky just seconds ago.”

“Haha, I know!” Lee said. “Waking Seunghyun up is fun, especially when you use sour milk.”
“LEE! You used sour milk?! AH, you heartless girl!” Miro cracked up laughing.
“Well then,” Lee began, “how is my face?”

It was like Miro to look into people’s eyes when speaking, and would only pay attention to the face when asked upon.

“Woahh...” Miro’s eyes roamed across Lee’s face. Scratches occupied most of it, and there was a big slash across her left eye, which was concealed with a black eye patch.
Her eyes caught below Lee’s face and focused on the brace hugging her neck.

“Are you done?” Lee asked.
“M-mianhe,” Miro said, her eyes still roaming on the injuries. “It’s just that...”
“I know, I know, I got messed up, but whatever. I’m off to bigger and better things now. And none of this stuff even hurts, anyways.”

“Mmmhmmm...So what about school?”
“Expelled. They called me some time ago.”
Miro’s jaw touched the floor. “AH! EXPELLED? LEE?!”
“Ey, ey,ey, don’t be yellin’ like that out here. Come in and rant inside.” Lee made way for her friend, and she stormed in. Lee closed the door behind her.
“I can’t believe you got expelled!” Miro said, sitting on one of Lee’s burgundy sofas.
“Yup,” Lee replied, carefree, “guess the school couldn’t handle me.”
“LEEE! This isn’t about you...it’s about ME! You’re going to a new school where I won’t even see you!!”
“Selfish.”
“I have that right! Lee! Because of a guy! Because of a guy, you’re leaving me!! Do you know how stupid that is?!”
“Yup. And you wanna know another stupid thing?”
“What?”
“I’m banned from all schools here in this district. I’m moving back with Dad, and he’s in Japan.”
“So you’re going to be schooling in Japan!!?”
“Yup. Osaka.”
“OSAKA?! LEE!!! NO!”
“It’s either that or the U.S.”
“NO! How come you can’t just find a relative that lives outside the district?”
“Don’t have any.”
“Well..well... WHY! LEEE!” She stood up. “YOU CAN’T LEAVE!!! LEE, YOU--”


“Damn, Miro, you need to calm down.”
Seunghyun walked into the living room with a towel over his face. “So damn loud. Ghetto Korean.”

“Seunghyun,” Miro greeted sternly.
“Whattup, whattup, dongsaeng?” Seunghyun said slyly, taking the towel off his head revealing his devilish grin.

“Go put on some clothes, oppa,” Lee commanded. He was damp in boxers. “You’ll scare Miro away.”
“Look at what she’s wearing. Is it better?”
Miro glanced down at herself. Oh, she thought, forgot to change.
“Doesn’t matter,” Lee defended.
“Yeah,” Miro added. “What matters is how your baby is still in the hospital because of something you did. How dare you kick my sister. How dare you accuse her of cheating? She’s faithful, unlike YOU, sleeping around with Lee.”

“Say what you want,” Seunghyun began, “but nothings wrong with sleeping with my sister. She’s the only one that understands my problems--not you or your revolting of a noona. And that baby is not mine.”

“Gah! Then whose is it?! Is it mine? Which man have you seen around the house, eh?”

“No one, but I know it’s not mine.”
“HOW DO YOU KNOW? Seunghyun, listen to yourself. The baby isn’t even born yet!”
“Doesn’t matter. It’s not mine, end of story.”
“You know, you’re a little b.tch is what you are. You can’t man up to your responsibilities as a father OR a husband. You don’t deserve MaeRin, and MaeRin doesn’t deserve an a.sswhole like you; she’s too good for you!”

“AH! Enough,” Lee proclaimed. “Miro, I thought I told you not to bum the mood.”
“Lucy left-eye, go make me a sandwich,” Seunghyun ordered rather rudely.

“Uhh...excuse you?” Lee retorted with a scoff. “I don’t know about you, Miro, but that sounded rather ist and a tad bit rude.”
“Oh...” Seunghyun began, “I’m sorry, that came out wrong.”
“F.ck, yeah, it came out wrong!” Miro interjected.
“Miro, back outta this,” Seunghyun said.
“Seunghyun, you need to chill out,” Lee said. “I’m here offending you and now you wanna abuse it by ordering me and yellin at Miro? I can cast you away if you don’t know. This is my house, and you don’t have to--”
“Um, I’m sorry but are you talking back to your oppa?” Seunghyun asked in a jocular manner.
“And what are you gonna do about it?” Miro instigated.
“EY! No one is talking to you, so shut the f.ck up, little girl.”
“SEUNGHYUN!” Lee exclaimed. “That’s it, get out. Now.” She pointed to the door.
“Ah, come on,” Seunghyun pleaded. “Don’t be like that, Lee. It was a joke.”
“You’re a joke. Now OUT.”
“Lee--”
“Get the hell outta here! AH! I’M NOT JOKING!”
“Lee,” Miro called, “no, let it slide.” She pushed Lee’s arm down to her side. “Go to the kitchen, okay?”
Lee’s eyes didn’t leave Seunghyun’s. After some time, she gave in. “Fine.”

It was only Miro and Seunghyn.
“Seunghyun--”
“Nonono, I should be the one to apologize.” He suddenly pulled her into a bear hug.
Miro’s eyes widened, astonished. “Ummm...”
Seunghyun released his grasp and noticed the blot of water on Miro’s outfit. “Woops. It’s water. Just took a bath.”
“Don’t worry about it,” Miro replied calmly. “Let’s just talk in the most mature way possible--teen to adult.”
“Sure...but must I say..you have the cutest Hello Kitty underwear I’ve ever seen.”

Miro’s cheeks were aglow with crimson...”W-what?” She hastily grabbed her bottom.
“Ah, little dongsaeng is embarrassed,” Seunghyun teased. He came in closer to her and grabbed her waist. He stared deeply into her small brown eyes.
“What are you...” Miro trailed off.
His big hands traced her hips and soon moved back, tracing the hump. He ran his hands up and down along it.
“EEEP.” Miro squealed. Her face and her insides were drastically on fire.
The rubbing of her rump was interrupted, as Seunghyun’s fingers walked along the top of her shorts. He placed the rim in between his thumb and the side of his index finger and pulled upwards.

“You need to wear a belt, little lady.”


 

 

A/N :Oooh Seunghyun, you are one TWISTED dude....

Sorry for the wait you guys. Hopefully it was worth it??

Oh, and about LEE: This story is a sequel to a one-shot I made, Talk is Cheap, so if you haven't read it, you're probably confused...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12973/talk-is-cheap-chaerin-gdragon-hyuna-minji-oneshot

Thanks for reading, you guys.