chapter 4

Fixed Love

"Yah, Jessi where are we going?!" Tiffany asked woth Jessica dragging her along with her. 

"Shush child, aren't you thankful that I'm helping you to know Taeyeon?" 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and glared at her bestfriend. Jessica ignored Tiffany's glaring as she focused her attention at the man walking across them. They were here at the corner, trying to stal-! observe the man. 

"Jessi, why would I even want to know where he lives? And we look like a creepy stalker here... I don't even have interest in him." Tiffany said irritatingly as she crossed her arms, still glaring at her bestfriend.

"Of course you're not interesred in him.." Jessica said sarcastically and rolled her eyes at Tiffany.  She grabbed Tiffany's hand as they move into the next corner, still hiding.

"Look, I think this is where his house is..." Jessica butted in. Tiffany rurned her attention to where Jessica's eyes is. 

"Stupid, that's an apartment..." 

Tiffany watched Taeyeon walk in inside the apartment, it made Tiffany curious. Thinking of what Taeyeon's apartment looks like. Of course not just that but she wants to know if who Taeyeon is with. 

"Not interested in him huh?" Jessica teased with her as crossed. Tiffany was literally immersed watching Taeyeon.  Tiffany still at her spot, with her head peeking at the wall. Watching Taeyeon. 

"Shut up, I'm just observing his apartment..." Tiffany said.   

Taeyeon got inside and closed the door, leaving Tiffany frustrated. Tiffany sighed and scratched her neck. She then turned to face Jessica with a pout on her face. 

"Ew, what's with the face?" 

Tiffany pouted even more making Jessica scrunched  up her nose. 

"Taeyeon closed his door, I can't see him...." Tiffany said with her puppy eyes. 


"Well come on now, let's go...." Jessica tugged Tiffany's  arm and drag her with her. 


"Aw...." 

***

Jessica heard her phone ring and excused herself to go outside and answer the call. 


"Hello?" 


"Hey babe, what are you doing?" 

 


"Eating snacks here at Tiff's house, why?" 

 


"Hmmm... just want to say that I can't be home for three days. My boss and I have a meeting for the clients at Seoul. It's a long drive so we will have to book for a hotel there..." 

 

Jessica pouted and sighed, it's always like this. Taecyeon would be busy over his work, it's not like he's neglecting Jessica but they just barely spent time together. 


"Oh, is that so?" 

 

"I'm sorry baby but I'll try to make it up to you when I get home. I promise." 

 

Jessica sighed again and smiles sadly. 

 


"It's okay... just promise me that you'll be back asap ok?" 

 


"Yes, of course baby. I hope you understand..." 

 


"I understand it... be careful there okay?" 

 


"Yes ma'am, thank you baby. I should get going now, bye baby. I love you..." 

 

Jessica smiled sadly. 

"I love you too... bye." 

After the call ended Jessica headed inside and sat beside Tiffany. The younger girl noticed Jessica's presence, she then opened the ice cream cup and took a spoonful of it. Tiffany's attention was focused on the tv but something felt off. She noticed Jessica is silent for a while now. She then turned her head to Jessica and stared at her. 

 


"Hey Jess, what's with you?" 

 

Jessica stayed still, not saying a thing as she focus her attention on the tv with her arms crossed. 

 

"Hey... you're really getting weird, earlier you kicked my just to buy us some ice creams but now it seems like you're not eating the ice cream you bought.... is there something wrong?"


Jessica sighed and turn to Tiffany. 


"It's just about our relationship..." 


Tiffany raised her brow and then gasped and pointed her finger to Jessica. 


"Our relationship? Don't tell me..." Jessica stared at her, waiting for what she's going to say. Hoping that she will get it right. 

".... Don't tell me that you... HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?! Oh my god Jessica I didn't know that you swing that way but I know that I'm really gorgeous but sorr--" 

 

Jessica smacked Tiffany's head and glared at her. 

 


"Ow! What the hell Jess?!" 

 

"Stupid, what I mean is my relationship with Taecyeon you dumb ..." 

 

 

Tiffany still rubbing the spot where Jessica hit her. 


"You're the one who's dumb! You should've made it clear!" 


Jessica just rolled her eyes and turn her attention back at the screen in front of them. 

 

"So what's with you and Taecyeon?" 

 


"It's just like his job is...drifting us apart..." 

 


"Like what?" 

 


"He's been busy for these past few days and we barely spent time together..." 

 


"Hm, so what do you want me to do?" 


Jessica glared at Tiffany before standing up and heading to her room. 


"Hey Jess I was just joking! Come on!"  Tiffany said and followed Jessica. 

 

"Shut up, you're not helping!" 

 


Tiffany was about to enter the room but then Jessica quickly closed the door and locked it. 


"Yah Jess, that's my room!" Tiffany banged the door with her hand. Jessica on the other hand just rolled her eyes and slumped her body on the bed, spreading her limbs. 

 

"Ahh... feels so good. Sorry Tiff but you take the guess room tonight! I'm using your room for tonight!" 

 


Tiffany sighed and banged the door loudly. 

 

"Yah! You rascal...." 

 

The night ended with Tiffany sleeping on the guess room where the bugs are.