chapter 1

Fixed Love

The woman dressed in her business attire was sitting at the big swivel chair, checking her files and documents that she needed for her work.
She was just relaxing there while using her laptop when her phone rang. The woman searched for her phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Ms.Hwang?"

"Yes it's me, who's this?"

"Oh! Good afternoon Ms.Hwang, this is Jaesung from the marketing company..."

"Okay so, what do you want?" Tiffany is a gorgeous girl, she has this face like a goddess and a killer body. As the secretary of her dad's company, everybody respects her. Not just because of her power but her scary personality. She's kinda strict and sassy, she does not like klutz people and as a secretary, she wants her work to be done perfectly.

"A-ah we would just like to inform you that Mr. Anderson sets up a meeting for you."

"Hm, okay... When?"

"At the xxxx coffee shop, 8:00 pm..."

"Okay thank you... I'll hang up now..."

Tiffany hung up as she looked at her wrist watch. She noticed that it's still early and she doesn't have much work to do so she decided to relax for a bit.

She opened her twitter account and scrolled from the news feed for a while, looking at some new pictures and other stuffs. It's been a while since she last checked her account. But then she received a notification from her friend.

"Huh? What's this?" Tiffany saw that she was mentioned in a post so she clicked it.

Once she clicked the post she saw a picture of a man, his back was just seen in the picture. She noticed that the man's shirt was familiar to her, she clicked the other pictures and there she saw the man hugging a woman. Then the next is she saw them kissing each other.

She observed the picture carefully but then her eyes widen when she recognized that the man in the picture was her boyfriend. She felt her eyes sting when she realized that he was cheating on her.

Tiffany then huffed and slammed her hands on the table.

"Th-that!...that bastard-!..." Tiffany tried not to sob but immediately failed. She cried her heart out inside her office. Everyone heard her loud wail so her other coworkers walk towards her to check her. The man carefully went beside Tiffany and asked.

"M-ma'am? A-are you o-okay?" The man asked politely trying not to provoke Tiffany. Especially because he knows Tiffany is a grumpy woman.

Tiffany stayed still but then she stopped crying and slowly turned her head at the man, smiling sweetly at him.

"Of course....not." Her smiling turns to frown when she looked at him.

"GET OUT!!! LEAVE ME ALONE! GET OUT!!" Tiffany yelled loudly. The man quickly scurried away as he walk out from the office. Tiffany pinched the bridge of her nose as she exhaled loudly.
 

She then quickly searched for her phone and dialed her boyfriend. After ringing for a few seconds the man picked up.
 

"Hello honey?" Tiffany said sweetly.

"Oh hey hon, what's up?"
 

"Oh I just want to check how are you..."

"Oh? I'm fine baby...what are you doing now?" Tiffany paused for a while.

"I'm just here checking some...pictures on my twitter.."
 

"Really? Hmm...what picture?" Those words triggered Tiffany.

"Oh...some pictures about you..."
 

"Huh? Me? What picture?"
 

"YOUR ING PICTURE WITH YOU TOGETHER WITH YOUR TY GIRL YOU ING CHEATER..."

"W-what? Hon? I don't know what you're talking a-about..." Tiffany laughed bitterly as she clutched her phone tightly.

 

"OH DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU ING . WE'RE OVER!! DON'T YOU ING CALL ME AGAIN YOU ER! BE HAPPY WITH YOUR ING ! YOU BOTH ARE USELESS PIECE OF !!!" Tiffany ended the call and threw her phone across the floor.

 

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Tiffany yelled as she clutched her head.

Tiffany grabbed her Louis Vuitton bag and scurried away. She headed to the parking lot and drove away from her building, she then drove herself at her best friend's house. She quickly went at the front door and knocked loudly.
 

"Jess? Jessi!? Open up!" Tiffany knocked loudly, but then the door suddenly opened.

 

"What the hell Tiff! Can't you please tone down your voice?" Jessica said. Tiffany quickly tackled her best friend in to a hug. Jessica was surprised by the sudden action, she knows something's wrong when Tiffany hugs her like this.
 

"Tiff? Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Jessica asked carefully as she rubbed Tiffany's back. Tiffany clinged to her best friend  like her life was depending on it.

 

 

"J-Jess...h-he...ch-cheated on m-me..." Tiffany sobbed, her tears flowing out from her eyes like a river. Jessica gritted her teeth as she rubbed her back, trying to comfort her crying best friend.

 

"Shhh...please don't cry...let's go inside." They walked inside and locked the door. Jessica placed the crying girl on the couch, with her still clinging to Jessica. Jessica got up to get  Tiffany some water. Then she quickly came back and signed Tiffany to drink some, after that Tiffany placed the empty glass on the mini table and cried again.

 

"Tiff... Please don't cry... your wailing hurts my ears..." Jessica said as she wiped the tears from her best friend's cheeks. Jessica waited for a while for Tiffany to calm down. After a few minutes Tiffany calmed down now.

 

 

 

"Tiff...Do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't want to but I'm here to listen.." Jessica rubbed Tiffany's arms.

 

 

"N-no...It's okay... I want to tell you what happened...." Jessica nodded and signed Tiffany to continue. After telling Jessica what happened, she sobbed again. The pictures from earlier flashed in her mind, making her cry again.

 

 

"It's okay Tiff... He's not the only guy here in the earth... He's a jerk for letting you go. It's his loss." Jessica said as she scrunched up her nose. Tiffany chuckled as she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

 

 

"Thank you for comforting me Jess..." Tiffany said as she hugged Jessica once again.

 

 

 

"Your always welcome...You're my best friend... That's what are best friends for..." They smiled to each other lovingly. But then Tiffany placed her palm on her temple when she remembered her cellphone. 

 

 

 

"Hey what's wrong?" Jessica asked.

 

 

"I forgot my cellphone inside my office...I need to bring it at the repair shop.." Tiffany said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

 

 

"Nah Tiff... You can just buy some new phone duh..." Her best friend said but then she shook her head.

 

 

"No Jess, it's from my dad... He brought me that phone before I left him. It's the only thing that I have from my dad..." Tiffany said.





"Okay then... Are you going at the building again?" Jessica asked and Tiffany nod her head. 




____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi bishes! This is my new taeny story! I hope u like it.   BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS HOEESSS!