chapter 3

Fixed Love

Being a working student was really hard for Taeyeon, studying at the day and working at night is really tiring.  To support himself from all the expenses he's paying like the water bill, electric bill, his grocery and foods that he will be using, his tuition, and his monthly paying to his apartment.

After classes he'll quickly dress in his work attire and work at the shop. He's only living by himself, and no he doesn't have any siblings and parents to support him. Ever since he was a kid he never get to meet his parents nor his family. He grew up in an orphanage, he was lonely there...  Just by thinking about his parents makes him angry, sad, and lonely. He's mad at them because why would they even left him or give him away at an orphanage all by himself? It's not just that but don't they even love him so that's why they gave him away? Or they couldn't support him so it's better if he could be in good hands by leaving him at the orphanage? If that's their reason then they're stupid, being alone everytime, being bullied, physical abuse, and all...

But thank god he survived from all those years being in the orphanage. He ran away when he was in first year high school and after that he started living by himself. He started thinking of a way of how to survive by working, after having an extra savings he started to enroll himself at a nearby cheap school, he's lucky because the school has a scholarship.    Taeyeon never believe in love, why? Well it's simple, he never felt it before. When he was at the orphanage all he recieved was beatings and bullying... physically, verbally, and socially. He would always wonder how it feels to be loved and to be in love. He has this questions running inside his mind, wanting to be answered.

Why did they left him? Why did they even have to leave him? Why didn't they show up just once to him?  Did his family even loved him?

Taeyeon  hates his parents...  But the other part of him still wants to search for his family so maybe they can be together again and start a new life together. But then as uears passed his hope is slowly fading away...

Everything was going well with him, he has this exact money that can pay all his expenses, and an apartment to rent. But then on a faithful day he got fired, he only had this one job that he can count on.  He didn't know what to do that time, he felt down that day... He wondered that did life hate him that much? He didn't know why the world hates him. What did he do wrong that made him miserable like this?

But then he met this man that helped him to stand up again... And that's how he met his bestfriend, Kwon Yul.

***

Taeyeon headed straight inside his small apartment, he quickly took off his shoes and put it at the shoe rack. It's been a long day for him today.  He had this school projects that he needed to do, and some work that he needed to finish. He went to his room and changed his clothes.

After he's done he went to the kitchen to cook himself a dinner. Taeyeon searched for a food inside the cabinet but then there's nothing in it, he sighed.

"Looks like I need to do groceries now... But I still don't have my pay check... and there's no money left in me... Aishhh." Taeyeon said as he scratched his head.

"I'll just buy some ramen..."

Taeyeon got out and headed to the convenience store to buy some  food supplies. He doesn't have really that much money so all he bought is an instant food.

After buying some supplies he headed back to his apartment and started to cook himself a dinner. 
 

"Hmmm... This would do..." 

Taeyeon placed an egg on the boiling the ramen and placed a cheese on top. (Hahaha I don't know what's your style about cooking noodles but this is my style!) 
 

Taeyeon ate his dinner, after he's done, he washed his own plate and started to work on his school projects. 

It was late when Taeyeon finished his works so he's really tired when he woke up. 

 

***


 

"Tiff, let's go buy some ice cream..." Tiffany didn't budge as she focused her attention at the movie. Jessica nudge her but the girl still didn't move.

 

"Tiff? Tiiffff?"

 

Tiffany closed her eyes as she pretended to be asleep. The other girl groaned and nudge Tiffany again.

 

"Tiffany! I want ice cream. Let's go buy some! I'm craving for something sweet this time.." Still no response.

 

 

"Tiff? Yah! You litttle rascal-!" Jessica yelled as she slapped her bestfriend's arm.

 

 

"Ahh! I'm sorry ahaha what is it?" Tiffany covered herself from Jessica's slaps.

 

 

"I said let's go buy some snacks at the store. I'm craving for ice cream right now."

 

 

"Hmm.... I'm too lazy to get up right now..." Jessica kicked her leg.

 

 

"YAH! Ahhahahaha I'm sorry please don't hurt me." Tiffany laughed and Jessica just rolled her eyes at her. 

 

 

"Alright let's go..." The girls stood up as they grabbed their coat. Then they headed to at the covenience store.

 

 

 

As they got in, Jessica already ran at the ice cream section as she searched for an ice cream flavor. Tiffany headed at Jessica's direction and looked around.

 

"Yah Jess, can't you wait for me?"

 

 

"You're too slow so I already headed first."  Jessica said as she meronged Tiffany.

 

 

"Tch, this ."  But then Tiffany groaned in pain when she felt Jessica smacked her behind.

 

 

 

"Ahh!! The hell I was just joking!" Tiffany rubbed her back  and glared at her bestfriend. 

 

 

"That's what you get for calling me . Hmmpf!" Jessica glared at her and she just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Alright  just pick your  damn ice cream and let's get going!" She hissed and crossed her arms. While waiting for her best friend, she looked around and wandered her eyes at a few customers, observing them. But then she saw a guy with a beanie and a coat. She carefully observe the guy at the cashier but  then her eyes widen when she recognized that it was Taeyeon.

 

 

"Oh my gosh Jess!" Tiffany said as she slapped Jessica's arm, signing her to turn her attention to her.

 

 

"What you litt- What?" Tiffany  pointed her finger at Taeyeon's direction.

 

 

"Oh it's just Taeyeon, what's the problem with that?" Realizing what Jessica said she calmed herself down and tried to act normal.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh uhmm I'm just happy to see him." Jessica stared at her weirdly as she covered , realizing what she just said.'what the actual did I just said? Ugh stupid me!'

 

 

 

"N-no! I mean It's uhm-I'm just surprised to see him here!" She snapped back but then Jessica just stared at her then smirked.

 

 

"Oh? My Tiffany is in love huh? Happy to see him? Hah! Gotcha!" Jessica teased as she laughed. Tiffany just hung her head low in embarassment.

 

 

"Aww, it's okay. He's really cute though... Why don't you say hi to him?" Tiffany slapped Jessica's arm and her best friend just laughed at her.

 

 

"Yah! You , that's not what I meant to say! It's just-" 

 

"Stop denying it already, you slipped already. Now I know that you really like Taeyeon." Tiffany just glared at her.

 

"Ugh! Whatever, let's just go!"