chapter 2

Fixed Love

Where are we going?" Tiffany asked as she looked around the place. Jessica shushed her up as they walked inside the shop.

 

 

 

"Didn't you say that you want to repair your cellphone?"

 

 

"I mean yeah but what is this? Is it a repair shop?" 

 

 

"Yeah, this is where I and  Taecyeon go when I  need to repair my  phone...It's great here though..." Jessica said as she pulled Tiffany inside. As they got inside, she saw a couple of people that seems, working? Yeah working.  There a few customers too.  

 

 

"Hey Sica! What's up?" She heard someone says, she looked up to see who it is. A  tall tanned-skin man dressed in a polo shirt with his ID, he has this well-built body. His flexing arms and biceps can be seen. Tiffany gulped hard when she noticed how hot this man is.

 

 

"Oh hi Yul! I'm fine, how are you?" Jessica turned to ask.

 

"Oh I'm good, I'm good..." The man noticed Tiffany and observed her. She gulped and turned to see Jessica.

 

 

"Oh, who's this beautiful lady you're with? Yul asked as he smiled at Tiffany.

 

 

"Oh don't you dare flirt with her..She's my best friend. Tiffany, meet Kwon Yul....  Yul, meet Tiffany..." The man and Tiffany shook their hands together.

 

 

"Nice to meet you Ms.Tiffany... You have a such beautiful soft hands.." The man said and Tiffany just blushed.

 

 

"O-oh...Thank you..." Jessica broke their hands apart and huffed.

 

 

"So the real reason why we're here is,  to repair my best friend's cellphone..." Jessica said.

 

 

"Oh sorry for the inconvenience....I'm too immersed with her beauty... " Yul said but then Jessica slapped his arm.

 

 

"Ouch! No need to slap me... Okay, so let me see your phone Ms.Tiffany..." Yul asked and Tiffany searched her phone inside her bag.

 

 

"Here..." Tiffany gave her phone to the man, Yul observed the phone carefully.

 

 

"Hmm...Your screen seems to be...damaged. I think it was thrown really hard or it fell at a 4th floor building, am I right?" The man asked and Tiffany just hung her head low in embarassment. She heard Jessica laughed, making her even more embarassed.

 

 

"So I guess I'm right...  I think I need someone to repair this case... The LCD is really cracked." Yul said. Jessica looked at her and shook her head with her arms crossed.

 

 

"Hmm...Where's that midget? Taeyeon?! Tae?!" Yul yelled.

 

 

"Wait! I'm just doing something here!" Someone yelled. Tiffany raised her brow. But then a man came running towards Yul. He has this milky white skin, flawless face, cute baby face and a built body too. But not as built as Yul has.

 

"Tae I want you to handle this... Just a cracked LCD...You can use the..." Yul explained to the cute boy. 

 

Aw he's so cute...and handsome too..?

 

Tiffany shook her head. 

 

 

After explaining, Yul then turned his attention to Jessica and her.

 

"Okay ladies, Ms.Tiffany I assure you that we will repair this phone as soon as possible... Taeyeon here, my assistant, is the best! Am I right midget?" Yul placed his arm at Taeyeon's shoulder and pinched his cheeks.


"Yah! Stop it!" Taeyeon swatted Yul's hand.

 

Oh so cute...what the hell Tiffany?! You just broke up from your ex for god's sake! And here you are now oggling some cute guys!

 

 

 

 

"Well then, how much does it cost?" Jessica asked.

 


"Oh don't worry, you can pay us if it's already repaired... Sale discount for a beautiful lady like you!" Yul said happily.

 


"Okay then, when can we retrieve my phone?" Tiffany asked.

 


Yul elbowed Taeyeon as he signed Taeyeon to speak up. Taeyeon looked at the phone, observing the parts.

 

 

"Uhmm...I'm not sure but I think it will be done in 2-3days... I'm still not sure but I'll just call you miss uhh..." Taeyeon said.

 

"Tiffany....you can call me Tiffany..." She said, still looking at Taeyeon.

 


"Oh uh we'll just inform you then.. Ms.Tiffany.." Taeyeon said. He was about to walk away when Tiffany grabbed his arm.


"Here's my other cellphone no.   You can call me when it's done..." Taeyeon was about to grab the piece of paper when Yul grabbed it quickly.

 

"Of course Ms.Tiffany! I'll call you..." Yul said and smiled at her.

 

"Well then, we should get going now. Bye!" Jessica said as she grabbed Tiffany's hand and pull her outside. They went inside her car and drove home.

 

 

"You like the midget?" Jessica asked out of the blue while driving.

 

"Huh? Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked and Jessica nod her head.

 

"Yeah, him. You like him don't you?" Tiffany shook her head quickly.

 

"No of course not... What are you saying?"

 


"The way you stare at him... It's different. I know he's cute and all but it looks Like you're about to eat him." Jessica said.

 

"Haha, funny...whatever." Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms. She heard Jessica laughed and she just rolled her eyes. She stared at the window and smiled.

Maybe he's just cute...yeah, cute.