2. When it ends.

Oneshot collection: Keo love stories.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A normal free day at vixx's dorm, maknaes were playing games in their room, Ravi and N were watching some programs on tv and Jaehwan- the cute main vocal was sleeping in his own room. Another main vocal had gone out for his date.
Jaehwan waked up and found out the empty space next to him, it mean Taewoon has left. He sighed loudly and tried to stand up but the hurt feeling in his tummy stop his action abruptly. He reached out his drawer to find some painkillers, his shaking hands could not hold it then all pills were fallen out on the ground.
-Jaehwanie, are you ok?. what happened?
Hakyeon wanted to wake up him for breakfast. When he opened Jaehwan's room and he was shocked by the scene in front of him. The younger fell on the carpet and there were many pills around him, his face became pale and sweaty. The leader ran quickly to and helped him stand up but it was not easy when jaehwan could not move due to his pain. 
- OMG, let me call an ambulance. You will be ok. 
Jaehwan clutched Hakyeon's sleeves tightly as this seemed to make him less hurt, he whispered with the weak voice.
-Hyung, call my brother, please. 
-Why?. I don't have his number, Hwanie. I am here with you ,...
-No, please, hyung. I need my brother. I don't wanna go hospital.
Jaehwan continued to insist the leader on contacting his brother. Although Hakyeon felt confused about his requirement but he still accepted it,  took Jaehwan's phone and pressed the number.
-Hello, this is Doctor Lee JaeHan, may I help you?.
- Hyung, it's me, Hakyeon. Jaehwan feel hurt on his stomach and he wants you come here.

Please log in to read the full chapter