3.Be my lover.

Oneshot collection: Keo love stories.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaehwan wondered if he could be alive after this meeting as soon as he saw the "bodyguard" of Hongbin.
A tall men with his board shoulder and handsome face appeared in front of their table and a beautiful men was standing next to him. Jaehwan knew this beautiful guy was Hongbin who Sanghyuk loved so much, but he didn't know that he met Jung Taewoon again in this situation. 
Jung Taewoon was his senior in Jellyfish high school, and he was also Jaehwan's first love. Taewoon was not only a hot boy of Jellyfish but also a famous leader of Football team in that school. He received a lot of love from girls and respect from boys, but all couldn't change his cold attitude and death glares he gave whenever someone had intention to make friend with him.
Jaehwan never felt his crush scary, he found out the real face of Taewoon-shy, cute, loving babies and pets, smart and kind. The more he knew about Taekwoon, the more he deeped inside his one-side love. When he relized his crush gave his heart to someone, he accepted it hardly and just became a hidden follower. It lasted until his crush graduated and then Jaehwan still never forgot a guy named Jung Taewoon. 
They were two parallel roads that couldn't connect, but the fate was mystery when Jaehwan applied for the job as a secrectary of Jung president-Jung Taekwoon one year ago. How matter he tried he felt hopeless to give up his feeling for his boss.
Today, he finally met the man his boss loves in this situation, maybe he should give his own decision.
At the restaurant.
- Hi, Bin hyung.And Taewoon-shi. We meet again.
Sa

Please log in to read the full chapter