1. My sunshine(Keo main).

Oneshot collection: Keo love stories.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Part 2:

   Lee Jeahwan is a normal student in Jellyfish high school. He is famous for his high big nose and a sweet voice. Beside, he's also a beautiful boy with big doe eyes, elf ears and a bright smile. And these things make him more special than others in his class. Jaehwan has many friends because of his characteristic, he always brings happiness and smile to people around him. His close friends are Ravi and Hyuk, both are younger than Jaehwan but the boys usually take after him as their younger brother.
   Choppers, sweets and One piece series used to be the big interests of his life, he spent a lot of money and time for his dolls and animes. He enjoyed his life and never want to change anything. 
   Until one day he met someone who changed everything related to his life, a boy named JungTaekwoon. 
   Jaehwan had never loved someone before so he thought the feeling of love was as same as his love for his Choppers. 
   However this kind of emotion is too complicated to understand clearly. 
   He did not take a plenty time to watch animes, he did not talk with his friends about Chopper any more and tried to give up eating much sweets. 
   Beside, Jaehwan told about football which he never minded before, especially, a person who is tall, handsome, sharp nose, and has a poker face. He looked at him whenever he had a chance.
That could not hide from Hyuk and Ravi. As good friends, they helped him know more about Taewoon such as his hobby

Please log in to read the full chapter