3 Be my lover.

Oneshot collection: Keo love stories.
Please log in to read the full chapter

After waiting 30 minutes, Jeahwan knew he had to go home alone. It's not the problem with that but he felt worried about Taekwoon, he looked at his hand on the table and tried to find the reason in order to escape from this ashamed situation.

-Are you ready to order?.

Taekwoon took the menu and put it in front of him, Jaehwan received it and opened slowly.

-um,...what would you like to order?. Maybe we should wait for them?.

- You still pretend, that's enough.

His words made Jaehwan silent, his head was lower because he didn't want to face with the angry man.

-I know you are not girlfriend of Han Sanghyuk, right?.

- Why...why do you know?.

Jaehwan felt his mouth dried and he need to drink something. Before he reached the glass, a hand hold a cup of milk appeared in his vision.

- Are you scared of me?. You don't even see me when I am saying?.

He shaked his head as an answer, his boss is not scary but very scary.

- I am sorry, I am just nervous. Sanghyuk is my best friend.

- I see. However, I hope you can look at me when we are talking. Lee JaeHwan ssi...

Before Taewoon could end his sentence, someone had passed his table and run out of the restaurant. Without seeing, he followed his way quickly and grabbed Jaehwan's twist. Taewoon used his strong hand to hold his secrectary waist, forced him to face with him and lifted his chin.

- How dare you run away from me aga

Please log in to read the full chapter