1. My sunshine(Keo main).

Oneshot collection: Keo love stories.
Please log in to read the full chapter

My first song.

Part1.

   Cold, chic, heart- breaker,... Those words are always used to describle Jung Taewoon- the captain of the football team in Jellyfish highschool. He is a boy with few words and rarely shows smile in front of other students. Morever, his poker face and stern glaring made people who want to be close to him run far away. Jung Taewoon -A scary person. However, most students don't know about his real characteristics that have been  hiden behind his unsociable face without his family and his close friends. The boy likes cute things, can spend a whole day watching a stray kitten, adores children and has a soft voice as same as a cotton candy. Taekwoon used to live by this way, he took his free time to play football with his team and ignored everything happened around him.
   But when he started his final year of high school, something has changed because of a special person. Taewoon' s friends- Hakyeon, Sanghyuk and Hongbin, who always try to help Taekwoon more sociable and make friends, couldn't believe this change. They asked Taewoon about it many times but the questions were never found out. Fortunately, throught a plenty time his friends finally knew the answer. 
   This is a boy named Lee Jaehwan. He is younger than Taekwoon. His crush not only has a angel voice but also is a beautiful boy.

   Although Taekwoon refused to admit his crush, they knew clearly. His friends supported and helped him to confess his feeling for

Please log in to read the full chapter