2 Be my lover.(Hyukbin)

Oneshot collection: Keo love stories.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hongbin ran quickly into the restroom because he didn't want to cry in front of Sanghyuk. Before he decided to meet them, he still thought of his chance. Maybe, Sanghyuk was kidding, Hongbin never heard about that girl before. But at the moment he saw Jaehee he had no more hopeless dreams about his love. 
 They were really good for each other, he didn't wanna become the third wheel and he had no the right to do it.
His mind was vague, he let his tear drop, so he didn't hear footsteps behind him.
-Why did you cry, hyung?. 
Hongbin was suprised by the sudden voice, but he knew who was talking.
-It's not your buisiness, Sanghyuk. 
-You always like that, hyung. You force me to do it.
-What are you talking about?. You wanna me meet her and you announced your marriage, you think my love is a joke and I am fool, right?.
 Hongbin felt very angry when he listened what Sanghyuk was saying.
He loved him so much that he couldn't carry on his broken heart. That's enough. Before he went to the door, he was pushed into a room, Sanghyuk hold his shoulders tightly. 
-Lee Hongbin, I am not kidding about love. The one I want to spend my live is standing in front of me. I love you.
 Then he kissed his lips, two strong hands hold his waist and Hongbin could listen to his heart's beat clearly. Hongbin knew his had to face to his feeling and he closed his eyes.
- I love you, Han Sanghyuk.

Please log in to read the full chapter