Into His Arms

The Bad Boy Busters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wore a tight black minidress under your hoodie and gym pants before settling into your last period seat quietly. Your rather late appearance didn't catch anyone's attention-- just the way you liked it. But, as you searched the class for Kang Daniel, you realized that maybe you should've actually cared about getting to know your classmates, because you had no idea where the said boy could've been sitting.


You rolled your eyes after a few minutes of silent observation, remembering the descriptions of Daniel made by a few girls the other day, including even Jisoo herself. 


"Hot" my . I don't see a single good looking boy in this classroom--


And just then, the door swung open with a loud noise, putting all thoughts in your head to an instant stop.


"He's here, he's here," you made out in the midst of whispers and low mumbles. Girls pulled out their portable pink mirrors (that they sold at the front of the school store) from the inside of their desks to check their makeup and teeth. To finish it off, each of them tucked loose strands of hair behind their ears and batted their eyelashes at their own reflection.


You were pretty quick-witted, so immediately, you concluded that the person walking in was Kang Daniel. You naturally turned to look at him just as everyone else was.


What the...


What you saw was a boy-- or, more like a man with those giant shoulders and all-- with his caramel brown hair styled messily in somewhat of an updo. His eyes were sharp and cold but they had some sort of alluring element to them, as if you wanted to drop out of high school just to stare into them forever. And, when his lips formed a charismatic and confident smirk as he finally sat down at his desk, you felt a mix of emotions fly out of your chest like fireworks.


Yes, he was undeniably attractive. Yet, that smirk made you realize that you weren't here to stare at him all day-- you were on an important mission.


A mission to kill his reputation.


Meanwhile at the front of the classroom, a worried set of eyes were watching you amongst the Kang Daniel admirers.


She looks so tired, the onlooker thought. I wonder if she ate properly last night... damn it, I knew I should've invited her over for dinner. She probably just ate cup noodles or bread, like always.


Guanlin's phone vibrated. Curious as to who was texting him during class, he slipped the phone out of his pocket and unlocked the screen-- but not before smirking at his wallpaper of you and him at your middle school graduation, of course.


From: Dwarf

stop looking at me like that, weirdo


From: Dwarf

you look like i died or something


Furrowing his brows while looking across the room at you again, he quickly typed his response.


From: Guanlin

have you been eating?


From: Guanlin

my pig looks like she lost so much weight


Your face contorted as you read Guanlin's texts. Pig? What the--


Furiously, you typed in your last words before hitting send and shoving your phone into your desk.


From: Dwarf

okAY LISTEN HERE U LITTLE

 

From: Dwarf

did u already forget how chubby u were in sixth grade???

 

From: Dwarf

just bc ur tall and thin now doesn't mean i can't expose ur dark past at any given moment

 

From: Dwarf

and maybe i'd be eating well if u didn't steal my breakfast all the time


From: Dwarf

but seriously, i had actual rice last night. stop worrying.


Guanlin re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter