The Newspaper Club

The Bad Boy Busters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sup Prez," you heard as you finished uploading the previous night's award-winning video. You took one last glance at the black-haired and shirtless male teen who was hugging a thin girl's waist, placing kisses on her collarbone.
 

A sigh of content escaped your lips.
 

"Hey Jisoo," you remembered to greet back, looking over your shoulder to see the black-haired girl's ever-so-excited face. "Perfect camera angle. Nice work."
 

"I knew you'd love it," she replied with a cheeky smile, her eyes almost sparkling under her thick, black-framed glasses. She pushed the accessory up with her middle finger and cleared , her expression suddenly mimicking a criminal detective of some sort. "Ong Seongwoo, boyfriend of Kang Seulgi for two and a half years. Caught perfectly red handed."
 

"By you," you added, spinning your chair to face her with a proud motherly smile. Her pale cheeks turned to a shade of light pink as she took a seat at the round table.


"Where are Jennie, Rose, and Lisa?" she then questioned, pulling a Macbook out of her backpack and typing in her infinitely long passcode with lightning speed. You shrugged.


"They're probably held up by that devil Mrs. Choi."


"Ah, that AP Chem teacher?"


Your head nodded in response and you turned back to your keys, typing in one of your infamous scandalous captions with ease. Jisoo, sitting behind you at the table, was reading private requests and choosing candidates for the next target to be busted at the party on Friday night. The air was still, the sound of rapid typing, scrolling, and clicking being the only noise breaking the silence in the room.


Welcome to the newspaper club.


Do you actually work on the school newspapers? Well, yes, it's what keeps the club standing. So do you put scandalous material on the school website or something?


No, that's not a job for the newspaper club. It's the work of the Bad Boy Busters... which, surprise, is also you.


But how do you stay anonymous? Do you disguise yourselves? Is www.bbbusters.com even legal?


Woah, woah-- hold the questions for now. More will be revealed in just a bit.


And cue the entrance of the rest of the members.


"I hope NaCl and water chemically explode in her face," Lisa huffed, slamming the door behind her after everyone had entered the room.


"Idiot," Jennie muttered. "NaCl and water is just salt water."


"A homogenous mixture!" Rose exclaimed with a finger up in the air, imitating their annoying chemistry teacher.


"You think I pay attention in that class?" Lisa fired back.


"True," the other two girls agreed unanimously. You spun in your chair to face them.


"Hey girls. Shut up now and watch the newly uploaded video please."


Jisoo shot her hand up. "I recorded it!"


"It probably then," Jennie commented, earning a smack to the head by the elder. "Ow, Jisoo, I was kidding."


"Watch it before you say anything," you advised, turning on the projector and pressing play on your laptop. The girls all took a seat around Jisoo at the round table.


"You're so hot," Seungwoo whispered in between the makeout session, moving down to the girl's jaw line and then her thin neck. As he tangled his fingers in her newly dyed jet-black hair, she took the chance to tilt her head, giving him better access to her neck. Her eyes looked straight at the camera, lips twisted into a devilish smirk.


"What the-- Lisa, you did it?" Jennie asked in awe.


The said girl shrugged, her glasses tilted and bun falling apart. "The one who requested him didn't want to be involved. I look hot though, right?" she asked with a smirk.


"Doesn't count. You don't even look like yourself."


"That's the point, idiot," Jisoo said with an eye roll. "Now shut up and watch my amazing camera work."


"H-Hey," Lisa stuttered, placing her hands on Seungwoo's chest and softly pushing him back. She bit her lip as he stared at her in confusion, waiting for her to speak up. "What about Seulgi?"


The male sighed in relief, almost like he was glad that it was nothing too important. "She doesn't matter, babe," he replied, going in for another kiss. Lisa let him. "Nobody has to know," he added when he broke it off, going down to devour her neck again.


Just to keep the show interesting, Lisa pulled Seungwoo's shirt off over his head and threw it somewhere before running her hands down his defined abs.


"You like them?" he asked with a smirk. Grabbing onto the bottom of her mini dress, he growled into her neck, "Your turn."


And that was the cue.


"Get the hell off," Lisa spat out, shoving Seungwoo onto the bed with surprising force.


His eyes went from shocked to angry in just two seconds, jaws clenching as he got back up on his feet. He slowly walked up to her with extreme tension lingering in his silence, causing the girl to back up a few steps faster than he had walked forward.


"Don't even think about touching me again," she said threateningly, swiftly pulling out the pepper spray that she'd strapped onto her thigh.


He stopped moving, still obviously angry but holding his hands up in surrender.


"You just got busted."


And the video went black.


Rose was the first to speak. "Nice angle," she complimented. "The camera was zooming and movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter