≈ THE ALLIANCE ≈

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daesung was there ... and Seungri could not help but be worried ... yes Daesung was his best friend, his confidant, his "partner in crime" and lifelong friend, an omega like him who understood him as nobody. ..

 

But ... Can he understand this too? What if Dae did not agree with his friend forming a bond with an stranger alpha , and one no less than RedHills? What would happen if he betrayed them to the police, too?

 

The problem was that Dae was in love with Top ... the ing jerk son of the village mayor. An alpha with the highest status of the whole damn place ... as if something was missing ... Top was an excellent warrior ... he was training to be a military man, in case he was always a bully, since he was a boy he liked to bully to anybody in the school and there was no one to stop him, if Top wanted something, he just had it and neither the police, nor much less his father would come to his senses.

 

He knew that was more than a problem for them if he found out ... Seungri knew that there was more than a secret that could not be defeated to Daesung ... and one was that his beloved and idolized Top had been a stalker Seungri for years... Top was always looking for him and stalking him in everywhere... it’s was a truly nightmare!

 

The ing didn’t understand the "no" as an answer.

 

 

 Until one day at a schoolmate party, he declared "his love" to the blonde Omega, but Seungri had never felt anything towards him, and even less knowing that his best friend was in love with the in jerk (top) .. so Seungri made it very clear that he did not want to know anything with him with a big and clear: “NO ING WAY!”  to which the alpha had replied that one day he would mark it as his own, and with that words, they had never returned to talk to each other, luckily.

 

 

 

Seungri had never had the courage to confess that to Daesung ... he had always been in love with Top; he had done many things to just look at him, and that made Seungri hate with all his heart the heartless .

 

How could he declare his love to him that he completely ignored him and not to his best friend who so much desired his love and attention from?

 

It was the most unfair thing that could happen to him, and it just broke his heart just to see Dae destroyed by something so stupid and insignificant to him like that?!

 

No, he would never say that to his best friend.

 

Top for him was nothing ... he never liked him and wanted to keep him as far away from him as physically possible in a small town like that.

 

 

Daesung entered his room through the balcony, and Seungri took the opportunity to go out and see if Jiyong was there ... he knew he would not enter if he saw someone there, after all he had said he would come back when he did not see anyone, and that the whole place is calm ... if Jiyong had entered the town and his house without being seen, surely he knew how to take care of himself ... right? True?! But that did not leave him alone either except knowing that the whole damn town policeman was looking for him right now.

 

Daesung looked with intrigue ... after a few minutes since he was alone in the room.

 

- Hey ... Ri ... who are you looking for? Come in here, okay? It's getting pretty cold ... - Daesung told the blonde omega leaning on the wooden railing of the balcony while he was already inside.

 

- Ehh ... no ... I don't see anything ... hmm I wanted to know ... wait a second okay? - Ri said without looking at him, just kept scanning the place full of pine trees and darkness Of the forest, and trying not to be so obvious trying to smell "his gorgeous alpha", but he can’t feel his smell now... it was obvious that he was not close so, he turned around and went to his room and closed the balcony window.

 

 

- How are you with your heat pal? Do you feel better? - Dae asked lighting the lamp next to Ri's bed and sitting on the floor leaving his coat on the bed. Seungri sat in front of him taking his arms with his belly for the pain that continued to grow with the passing of the hours...

 

- No pal ... its ing worse ... b-but tell me ... what ... what are you doing here? - The pain that Seungri was experiencing was heartbreaking at that time ... he just wanted his alpha to come back and have him even at his side, that took away the damn fears and with his soft y voice, calmed down his mind and pain as a super powerful painkiller that he was.

 

- I ... I needed to talk to you ... - Daesung said looking down ... Seungri's heart began to beat strongly. I knew something was wrong ... Daesung was the "mister smiles" if he was like that seriously it must be for something ... serious.

 

- Okay ... Dae don't scare me... -

 

- Man ... I must tell you something ... but I don’t know It seems that maybe I'm wrong- Dae said without looking into his eyes.

 

- Dae ... what happens ... for God's sake ... talk!!! - Seungri said trying to control his nerves and pain in the same time.

 

- I ... I ... I was with Top... - Daesung told him and Seungri's heart stopped for a moment ... what did he say that piece of to Dae now!?

 

- When? Today? Did you have Daesung?! - Daesung looked at Seungri with a smile that he did not know what to think anymore.

 

- No ... hahaha what do you say Ri?! ... How do you think that?! - Both laughed and that made the atmosphere relax a bit ... although Seungri was dead of the pain.

 

- I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter