♦ THE ALPHA ♦

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong came running through the pine forest a while ago ... he was with his senses alert to the maximum, above all that of survival ...

 

"It seems I've lost them ... I don’t smell them anymore ... ing losers! haha "- he said as he slowed down and kept walking under the light of the big full moon that looked at him from above.

 

Jiyong was an alpha of the fastest if it was to escape in this case, and despite being quite thin, he was very strong and with a strong temperament governed by his inner alpha, he was a very adventurous young man with an overwhelming personality and a strength not only physical but also mental, if he wanted something, he simply succeeded; the bad thing was that this made him have problems with the other alphas, especially bigger than him in age and status.

 

As it was this case ... Jiyong lived in a village by the lake, infected with alphas that made it impossible to bear ... and he was a young man of 19 years with a lot of energy and almost always ended up battling with some other alpha that I wanted the same thing as him in a few words...

 

While walking through the forest he could see that he was on the other side of the lake ... without realizing he had surrounded the lake, and he was very far from home now ...

 

 

 

", Jiyong! Not again! It's already late now that's what I'm supposed to do? !! "he said loudly through pine trees and rocks in the forest.

 

 

He heard his cell phone ring and listened ... he knew who would be and what he would say ... but he had to accept the consequences of his actions ... again.

 

-Helloooo???

- How...hello?! Do you want to tell me why, whenever you have a big problem you simply disappear like that out of nowhere and I have to clean up your ing mess huh?!!!

- Hey ... Bae? It's... its YOU?

- Look Jiyong! Stop yours bulls and answer me NOW!!!

- Why are you screaming so much? ... you know it will give you a sore throat tomorrow ... take it easy bro'...

- Are you ING kidding me RIGHT NOW!? YOU?! I should be looking for you to kick your little bonny ! Did you ever get into the wrong Omega of the whole damn town again...? Don't YOU?!!

- In my defence, she looked for me all the time you know ... apart that... nothing happened all right? ... it would have happened "it", if her bully brothers had not bothered me when I was on top of her and-

- OKAY I got it !!!! I dont need al the picture and Yes, I know all that... I had to stop the others that came out in your search... you should stop looking for this kind of bulls Jiyong ... next time I will not cover your ing bonny !! You'll have to take care of yourself for ones!! YOU NEED TO GROW UP!!!

- And that's what I do Bae! ... that's why I ran ... eight guys are many to fight... you know I'm very good kicking fighting, but I'm not an idiot you know? I know how choose my battles.

- Sure ... of course you know... don’t make me laughs, Ohh! by the way...where are you?

- I'm ... I'm ... hmmm... let me see...

 - Please don’t tell me you're on the other side of the lake... again?

- Hmm .. nop ...

- Yah ... stop lying to me Ji ... you're too bad to do it ...

- Okay, yep.... is that these bastards chased me until I passed the damn cliff...!

- You know that you just looked for this problem, right?

- Yeah ... I know ...

-  and what will you do now?

- It's too late to come back ...

- and surely they'll be waiting for you on the cliff ... Hey, are you sure you want to stay there ??? cause if they find out you're from here I can’t get you out there alive, you know, brother? I mean it.

- Yes ... I know, I'll be careful mom, don’t worry please ... I'll see if I can stay in a motel or some .... hey ...? Bae? Can you hear me?!! Hellooooo???  !!!

 

 

Jiyong's cell phone began to lose signal...

 

 

! this was not expected ...

 

 

Jiyong went on his way to the nearest town, sure the Smith brothers would not look for him in that place ... they would not dare to go there, that was more than certain.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter