• THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING •

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both were in a serious problem ... although it was quite natural for an Alpha to have his Omega to mate and be able to form a bond and have a family (or not) without first knowing each other... it is an instinct that both are born ... a unique sign, a unique and magical connection that makes you join a person for the rest of your life, although to say, truth is not so simple, much less easy ... beyond the problems that usually occur in a relationship and coexistence with that someone that the destination chose for you there are problems that are much bigger, and that is that: Disobey the rules.

 

Everyone knows that in bond with Alfas, Betas and Omegas, there are many rules which can't be exceeded. If one an more important is from GreenHills and the other from RedHills, then there things are very clear there: NO BOND OR MATE OF ANY KIND OR REASON IS PERMITTED TO ANYONE.

 

And if that rule is not following... then the sentence is simpler: with death.

 

 

After the patrol arrived, the cops were in Seungri's house talking to his mother ... Jiyong really did not know who else was there, but it certainly had something to do with the marauder that he had seen sniffing at him before enter the house of the omega that was now below you, submitted to his passionate kisses and ecstatic with his warmth.

 

His senses were alert when he felt footsteps climbing the stairs, probably heading for the blonde omega's room. Jiyong knew that he had to do something and soon, nobody could know that he was there...

 

He pulled away from the heated kiss with a willpower which he did not know he still possessed... but the handsome omega raised his head to keep kissing him, so he knew he should tell his plan to the omega (that didn’t make it easy at all in these moments...).

 

 

- Hmmm ... hey ... wait ... p-please - Seungri did not stop trying to continue eating (literally) his mouth to the y and excited alpha on top of him and totally oblivious of what was about to happen - wait ... wait ... hey look at me! - He said with that kind of voice that had never left his mouth before, the one that makes his omega obey him without exception, and Seungri left his "nebula of love and " in which he was meditating due to his heat, and Immediately when he heard the tone that spoke to him from "his alpha", he instinctively obeyed Jiyong who jumped up from the floor, and Seungri copied his steps, as if an implicit order was given, he did not understand what was happening to him because  he was surprised at his own acts since he was not someone to follow orders, but he knew deep deep inside him, that he had to obey his alpha now, and for his part, Jiyong knew that he had to be clear with what he was saying or asking his omega, and especially in a situation like the one they were now. - Hey look ... first of all... How is your name Omega? Tell me.

 

- Oh .. My name is Seungri. Lee Seungri, and yours is ...?

 

 

- Seungri ... My name is Kwon Jiyong ... I am from RedHills, and you know that they will kill me if someone finds out that I am here and I fear that you too, we must be careful ... - Seungri nodded while paying attention to his alpha - I know now the police are coming ... I'm going to have to go back to the forest ... - Seungri when he heard those words began to panic visibly ... he didn’t want to get away from his alpha ... Just thinking about it, the pain worsened inside him ... he needed it with him ... he wanted him with him ... it was very strange but he felt that with Jiyong he would go anywhere ... he just didn’t want to get away from him - Hey. .. Seungri look at me! I will not leave you okay?... you just have to say that I was never here, that you feel terrible and you just want to sleep and rest... I will come when everything has calmed down okay?

 

- P-please ... don’t leave me Ji... - He hated to sound like that ... but he couldn’t stop, what he felt was very strong ... a feeling that made him just freaked out inside.

 

- It's just that I will not ... just trust me. You have to try to relax and put up as much as you can, can you? ...I will come back. I will not leave you. Never. It's my promise and I never break a promise.

 

 

While Jiyong said those words and disappeared through his balcony in the middle of the dark night...

 

 

Seungri's pain began to be presenting again, but now much stronger than it did bend over and give a strong a moan and curst to himself...

 

ing ! - he scream.

 

While he saw that his new alpha disappeared in the forest with great agility and out of his house ... away from him.

 

 

Seungri was also aware that if the police were really looking for him, Jiyong should leave immediately. If the police caught him wanting to mark him and having with him, and even being a RedHills stranger, the penalty was immediate death, and that made him tremble at the thought, and it could not happen to Jiyong, he would not let that happen ... never.

 

It was then that he realized that he belonged to Jiyong ... since his body and mind came into contact, Seungri knew that he was "his omega" and Jiyong, "was his alpha". There were no longer any doubts in him. Only certainties.

 

 

It was something very sudden, and maybe even very risky beyond the obvious problem, it was risky because maybe Jiyong was just looking for with him, and never really form a lifelong bond ... if that could happen and it would not be really weird.

 

Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter