♦ THEIR FRIENDS ♦

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SECRETS...

 

BAE

 

Bae was quite freaked out already ... he knew that his brother in that damn town was in total danger ....

 

Especially because of that name that he had tried so hard to forget over the years, he came back into his life ... that could not be happening! he would have to face him if necessary, for his brother he would face him without even thinking about it, he was sure of that.

 

But how many more times would Jiyong make them want to kill him?!

What did that never understand?! How many times did he tell him to "stay your bony away from Greenhill ..." but Jiyong never understood.

 

But he knew it was his fault for not telling the important part of the whole story ... and the truth was that it was impossible to tell Jiyong something ... he would never understand.

 

He would never support it ... that's why at the time of choosing ... He chose his brother.

 

 

They were the same age, but Jiyong simply acted like a rebellious and implacable teenager like when he was 14 years old with the hormones at the top ... But he supposed that over the years Jiyong would calm down and mature as much as he was doing, he would have would establish with his Omega, without getting into trouble or maybe go to study at the university ...

 

But no...

 

None of those things were happening.

 

 

While both worked as lumberjacks in the forest, they had their small business where they distributed and sold in all the local shops and in the house firewood to make fire or to make furniture etc. With that they lived day to day and they were not exactly rich, but at least it served them to live well and have their own savings ...

 

Bae wanted to travel and know beyond those forests and surrounding areas ... it was a shared dream at the beginning ... but now he would travel alone.

 

It had become his own dream ... although the idea was his.

 

 

Bae was now lying in his room, away from his brother and something inside told him that Jiyong was in trouble ... serious problems because of him surely ... and he knew that he hated Jiyong. It was personal ... and maybe he was to blame for that too ... but it was too late to repent.

 

I just hoped that Jiyong would stay alive and breathe only one night ... tomorrow I would start a trip to Greenhill to get his brother back ... whatever it is, whoever has to fight, he had already lost his family in the accident, Jiyong was the only thing he had left now...

 

He had chosen his brother instead.

 

 

Although giving up on him was the most painful thing he had to go through in his life, leaving people behind and moving on was already his way of life ... and he had learned it very well.

 

And he did not regret it.

 

 

 

Daesung

 

Dae was at home, near the house of his best friend Seungri, while he was arranging his clothes while listening to loud music from his laptop and thinking of the best look to wear on his first date...

 

Daesung was in the sky, in the pink clouds full of rainbows of a thousand colors, so to speak... Its has been so many years in love to the crown of the most y and handsome Alfa of the town, years watching him from afar, since boy knew that that beautiful and masculine Alfa would be his (someday...) it was enough that that same alpha knows of its existence first...

 

 

And that was not an easy task... you has to believed...

 

 

Now, finally so many years of seeing and sighing because his love was not reciprocated this elusive Alpha, which everyone called Top ... finally had noticed him! And not only that... he was flirting with him and he was even asking him to have a romantic date (of course).

 

So... how do you say not at that kind of miracle huh?!

 

Impossible.

 

Her sister Tara, her romantic counselor and best friend, had told her that she needed to get a little more difficult so it would be more interesting for her future alpha ... but after so many years of waiting it was already impossible ... he had read many books about "how to conquer his desired alpha" and the kind of stuff like that, Tara brought him, but over the years none of them had yielded real results (even though he had followed everything from that book...)

 

He had done a lot of exercise to make his body more muscular and more desirable according to his sister and friends, but that didn’t make Top even look at him... he had changed the color and look of the hair about 10 times and Top seemed not to be account.

 

He always thought that maybe Top was with someone - but he certainly didn’t know, at least not with someone from the town, since not only did he not look at him, he did not look at anyone in general ... although he knew it would be impossible that someone as attractive and hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter