• THE OMEGA •

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri arrived tired of having been all day in the house of his best friend Daesung ... they had been all afternoon fixing the garden of Dae's mother, while they ate and ate tasty fruit juices that their mother brought them to pass the Hunger and the heat of the day.

 

After the long afternoon Seungri arrived at his house almost at night, he was more tired than hungry, that's why despite his mother waiting for him with bad news, he tried to forget for a while and rest a bit in the shelter of your room.

 

He felt very tired (more than he should be) which was rare in the Omega, he was a very active boy and didn’t get tired easily ... he chose to take a hot shower to analyze his situation well.

 

After his relaxing hot bath, he decided to turn off the lights and put soft music...

 

He really needed to relax his mind but some strange pains began to appear in his lower belly ... he didn’t give importance to the pain, and he put on comfort, only his boxers and a cotton shirt.

 

Looking through the window of his room was a little cold to go to the small balcony, Seungri was hypnotized looking at the horizon, more precisely to the moon ... so bright that he looks at us from above ... so perfect.

 

 

 

Today had been a very nice day but he ended up arguing with his mother and that put him in a very bad mood ... he hated having to be an omega ... and everything that entails.

 

While he was contemplating the big full moon over the dark sky full of twinkling stars, he thought...

 

Why was not he a ing alpha? Why would he have to be marked by an alpha? Why should he be pregnant in first place?

 

His mother since he had his first heat had to explain it in detail, but that seemed not to be processed by his brain yet.

 

Luckily his mother one day, brought him the magic pills that made him not suffer the consequence of his heat and all those alphas behind his particular smell, wanting god to know that ... Seungri suppressed that part in his head; He was still young and wanted to continue his life without any alpha in his life that told him what to do and what not to do.

 

He was free and would remain so regardless of what he was...

 

In his house was betas and nobody had ever given him orders as the alphas did with the people around him ... well to understand more we will say that his mother was beta, and his father too.

 

Both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter