009

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie looked up to the voice and widened her eyes. " You? " Jennie mumbled through her tears as Taehyung came into sight. 

" Yes it's me again. I'm sorry that I followed you, but....... I wasn't really sorry, now that I have seen what I needed to. Cry all you want, I won't tell anyone. I promise. " Taehyung said softly and he loosened up his hug on Jennie as he stared at her. Jennie looked away as her tears fell down again and she bite down onto her lips hard. " Why....... Why are you trying to help me....... No one should help me..... I don't deserve any help at all...... I don't..... " Jennie sobbed and Taehyung grabbed her hands and shook his head. " Don't say that. No one deserves to be sad and definitely not you. I don't know what really happen but I want to help. I want to help you, Jennie. I'm not sure if I can do that but I want to try. Please? Let me in, Jennie? " Taehyung pleaded with his eyes as Jennie broke down once again in his arms. 

 

Taehyung held onto Jennie's shoulder as he lead her back to class and because it was already breaktime, only Jisoo, Hanbin, Bobby, Jimin and Jungkook was still in class, waiting for both Jennie and Taehyung. Jisoo jumped up the minute she saw Jennie and she ran over to her before Jennie jumped into her arms. Jisoo was taken back as Jennie sobbed loudly onto her shoulders and her loud cries made Jisoo worry even more as she patted the younger girl's back gently as she looked over at Taehyung for an explanation but he merely walked over to Jimin and picked up his bag and left the class along with them. Hanbin and Bobby crowded worriedly around the two girls and Jisoo could feel how bad Jennie was shaking and she turned to Bobby. " Mianhe Bobby ah...... I don't think I can shift tonight or even go for the chicken date. I need to stay with Jendukkie. Mianhe..... " Jisoo apologised as Bobby shook his head. " Ani.... It's not your fault, Jisoo. Jennie needs you now so stay with her. We will make our time free for you again when you need us for the shifting of place. But for now, stay with Jennie. We'll head to basketball practice first. Anything call us okay? " Bobby said as Hanbin patted Jennie's back gently before Bobby dragged him away. 

Jisoo turned back to Jennie and clean up her tears as the latter sniffed hard as she tried to stop crying. " Jendukkie......... I'm here. Talk to me, let me know if you are in pain. " Jisoo said softly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter