001

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie yawned and stretched herself as she slowly made her way out of the departure hall when a loud scream suddenly boomed through the whole area. " UNNIE!!!!!!!! JENNIE UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!! UNNIEEEEEE!!! " Jennie smiled as she walked towards the loud voice when two long arms engulfed her in a tight hug. Jennie coughed slightly as she shook her head at the tall girl before her, " Yah Kim Lisa, are you trying to murder your own sister so no one would nag at you anymore? How could a skinny girl like you grew such monstrous strength....... Omo what happened when I was away? " Jennie smiled as the tall girl looped her arm around Jennie's as she pulled the luggage out of Jennie's hand. " You are so mean unnie! I miss you so much......... You're gonna stay for long right this time? " The tall girl spoke softly as she held onto Jennie's arm tighter. Jennie patted her back gently as she nod. " Yes Lisa, I'm staying on this time, don't worry alright? Unnie's back for real, anyway........ Where is Jisoo? Isn't she here to fetch me? " Jennie asked softly with a tint of sadness in her voice as she looked around her, trying to search for a familiar face. Lisa smiled as she stared at Jennie looking around before looking back at her with a sad pout. " Jisoo unnie has to work today so she couldn't make it, but she left you a surprise back at home! Don't be sad unnie, Jisoo unnie needs the money you know that......... She will see you tomorrow anyway! Let's go home now, appa has packed your whole room ready for you and omma made your favourite dishes!!! Kaja unnie!! "

The ride back home was long but Jennie wasn't tired. She stared out of the window at the passing trees and houses before giving out a sigh. She had missed Korea so badly when her school sent her overseas to study for 6 years and as Lisa held Jennie's hand, Jennie realised how much she had missed her family too. Especially Lisa, who clings on to her as if she was her mother instead and had cried for nights when Jennie first left the country and not even her favourite chocolate could cheer her up and their mother had to ask Jisoo to contact Jennie to video call Lisa so she would feel better. Jennie sighed as she looked at the bubbly girl sleeping with her head laid on Jennie's shoulder and her hand tightly interwined with Jennie's as she patted her head gently. Jennie closed her eyes as she felt tears forming and she sniffed softly as she laid her head back on the headrest as memories of New Zealand rushed back to her mind. She tried to shook the thoughts away as she felt herself trembling in her thoughts and Lisa's soft voice brought her back to reality. " Unnie....... Gwenchana? Unnie...... Are you....... Don't think about that place anymore. We'll start anew in Korea now that you are back. Let those pain stay in New Zealand, I'm here with you now and Jisoo unnie will never leave you too. " Jennie gave Lisa a small smile as she nod at her words. Yes she will start anew over here and those painful times........ She will now dump them back at New Zealand, even the times she had with him........ She will let it all go.

 

Lisa squealed happily as she hurriedly pulled Jennie out of the cab when they reached and turned to drag her luggage out before running towards their house. Jennie breathe in the fresh air before letting out a smile when a familiar voice called out to her. " Omo............ My daughter.......... My baby daughter........ Come here, come to omma.......... I miss you so much...... " Jennie turned back to the warm voice and before the woman could finish her sentence, Jennie leaped into her arms as tears po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter