003

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo held Jennie's hand as she showed the school compound to Jennie on their way to class and Jennie stared in awe at the huge place. " This place is huge! They even had a pond? Wow........ " Jennie exclaimed happily as Jisoo giggled. Hanbin smiled at Jennie's words and Bobby shook his head. " This is huge? No way.......... You have not seen Jinwoo's school! Theirs are huge....... Way huge! Oh Jinwoo's my brother by the way, he studies at the school behind us, theirs are way bigger than this! I'll bring you over one day and introduce you to my brother and his friends! Oh by the way...... Since you studied overseas, the schools there must be bigger?? How is it like? " Bobby asked and Jisoo tensed up while Jennie stayed quiet. Hanbin frowned as he noticed the sudden change in Jennie and Bobby was about to continue asking when Jisoo suddenly cut him off. " Yah! Why are we even comparing the size of the schools now! We should really run to class now, we are so late! Mrs Park will nag again. I'll bring you around later at lunch time okay Jendukkie? " Jennie gave Jisoo a small smile as Jisoo pulled Jennie along as they ran towards class. 

Hanbin breathe in deeply before knocking on the classroom door and Jisoo gave Jennie a calming smile as they walked in together. Mrs Park looked up at them with a frown as she then look over to the clock while the boys in class whistled at Jennie's entrance, " I didn't know classes start this late Jisoo, Hanbin, Bobby and.......... You are? " Mrs Park asked as she stared on at Jennie who then gave her a bow. " Annyeong...... I'm the new transfer student, Jennie Kim. So sorry about the timing, I asked them to show me around school and made them wait for me outside the headmaster's room, that is why they are so late. Mianhe....... No more next time, I promise. " Jennie said softly and bowed again as she apologised and Mrs Park's face soften. " Arrasso........ Jennie sshi, please take a seat and for you guys, better be punctual next time! Hmm....... Please sit next to Rose, Rose please raise up your hand so Jennie can know which is you. " Mrs Park said out loudly while turning to a blonde hair girl who then raised up her hand lazily with a stoned expression while the boys in the class boo-ed when Mrs Park ignored their hands and made Jennie sit beside a girl instead.

Jisoo smiled at Jennie as she and Hanbin made their way over to their seats next to each other while Bobby strode to the back slowly. Jennie sighed as she walked away from Jisoo towards the other side of the class to the blonde haired girl who doesn't seem too happy about the seats arrangement. Jennie sat down and took out the book for the lesson as she tried to catch up. She yawned as the numbers on the board was stressing her out. Maths was really not her strong forte and Jisoo was too far away for Jennie to ask for help. Jennie then look to the side and glanced at the blonde haired girl and she sighed before turning to her and asked, " Hey........ Mianhe...... But is it okay if you explain to me what this problem means? " Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter