002

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie couldn't get to sleep last night and she woke up aching from how she crouched together the whole night. She groaned as she stretched herself and walked towards the toilet to wash up. She took a shower and put on the uniform Lisa had prepared for her and she sighed as she looked into the mirror. She was gorgeous and hot, no doubting that but her looks also meant trouble for her, it had always invited the wrong people and giving them the wrong impression and that's what happened back in New Zealand.

Jennie slung on her bag as she slowly made her way downstairs. She walked towards the kitchen when she suddenly stopped in her tracks and stared at the smiling figure standing in front of her before it pounced onto her with a huge bear hug. Jennie's eyes widened as she hugged the figure back as tears slowly formed in her eyes. She sniffed and sobbed as the girl shook her head dearly at her and cleaned off her tears with a tissue. " Did my Jendukkie miss me so much? " Jennie nodded at her words and hugged her even tighter. " I miss you so badly, Jisoo....... " Jisoo and Lisa giggled as Jennie clinged onto Jisoo like a small child. " Follow me outside, I have something for you. " Jisoo said softly while holding Jennie's hand and lead her outside. " Those letters wasn't the real present, this is. " Jisoo said softly as she pulled a grey cover off something and Jennie widened her eyes in surprise. She gasped and stared at the black motor bike before looking over to Jisoo for an explanation. Jisoo laughed at Jennie's confused expression and said softly, " Uncle was planning to get you this since you have a bike back in New Zealand, but I wanted to get you something so I told him to leave this to me. I wanted to get you something I know you will love. " Jisoo explained and Jennie ran over to hug her. " It must be very expensive, right Jisoo? You're not well off Jisoo....... please don't do this anymore...... Lisa told me you were saving up for school fees and your apartment rental and now you even got me this....... Is this also why you had to work so much? " Jisoo looked away at Jennie's words as she pulled the attention back to the black bike. " Don't worry about me Jendukkie, you're worth it. Oh! And I called dibs for this bike, I'm gonna be your first rider!!!! " Jisoo shouted happily and Jennie sighed while shaking her head at her. 

 

Jennie smiled as she felt Jisoo's arms tightened around her waist as they rode on Jennie's bike to school. " Jisoo ya, are you scared? Should I go slower? " Jennie asked through the helmet and Jisoo shook her head. " Ani! I'm fine....... Maybe I'm just not used to the speed. But you'll keep me safe right Jendukkie? OMO NO JENDUKKIE NO!!!!! OKAY YES YES YES I'M SCARED!!! I'M VERY SCARED!!! " Jisoo shouted loudly as Jennie suddenly speed up, causing Jisoo to nearly have a heart attack while Jennie laughed out loudly. As they slowly reached the school compound, Jennie was about to turn into the school's carpark when she screeched and halted suddenly, causing Jisoo to jerk forward and nearly fell off the bike. Jennie frowned as she stared at the black car whom had suddenly drove past her and cut through her way, causing her to suddenly stop the bike before any accident occurs and Jennie was about to shout at them when Jisoo held her back. "Don't....... Jendukkie........ Those boys...... They are not to be messed with. Look I'm fine, let's go now, Jendukkie. " Jisoo said as she back hugged Jennie. Jennie sighed as she looked away from the car and continued into the carpark and she hissed internally when she saw the black car from earlier on, parked next to the bikes section. Jennie felt Jisoo's grip on her waist got tighter and she frowned as she parked the bike beside the car when 3 boys got out of it. One of them whistled loudly at them and Jennie ignored them as she helped Jisoo down the bike when one of the boys spoke up. " Wow, this is the first time a girl actually ride in our school .....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter