012

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo sighed as Bobby led her out of the gymnasium when she saw Jennie walking away angrily from them. " Did I do the wrong thing again, Jiwon ah? " Jisoo asked softly as she bite down hard onto her lips. " I just didn't want Jendeukie to get into trouble with them....... It's not worth it for her. She doesn't deserve any of this at all! What is wrong with me! Why am I so weak and useless! Why do I have to always hurt her so much! I promised that I will never let anyone hurt her again yet I'm still doing it to her! " Jisoo shouted through her tears as she slumped down onto the floor. Hanbin and Bobby gasped and quickly held her up but Jisoo pushed their hands away as she curled herself up and cry. Hanbin gave out a loud sigh as he bend down to reach Jisoo's level and patted her back gently. " Jisoo, I don't know what really happened between you and Jennie back then, but Jennie was right to a certain extent. You have to start standing up for yourself and not let anyone step over you. Jennie can't always be beside you to protect you. Neither can we. I can understand why Jennie is so angry. No, I should say disappointed. She cares alot for you, Jisoo. " Hanbin said softly and Bobby sat down beside Jisoo as he leaned back on the wall. " But Jen was abit too harsh earlier on. If she did not push Yeri, Joy will not slap Jisoo. Isn't it? Why does she have to do...... " Bobby's words were cut off when Jisoo suddenly looked up angrily at him. " Don't say that of Jendeukie! It's not her fault at all! You don't understand anything at all! So don't say anything bad about her! She was just trying to protect me! You don't even know what she had went through before to be this protective! You don't know anything about her at all! " Jisoo shouted angrily as she pushed Bobby aside and ran off. Bobby widened his eyes in surprise at Jisoo's sudden outburst and Hanbin shook his head in disapprovement at Bobby. " What did I say wrongly?? " Bobby asked and Hanbin sighed as he stared after Jisoo's disappearing back. " I really wonder what exactly happened to Jennie. I really want to know everything about her, Bobby. " Hanbin closed his eyes before walking off as Bobby tried to piece his words together before chasing after him. 

Jimin leaned back against the wall and sighed after Hanbin and Bobby walked off. He furrowed his brows as he noted every single word that Jisoo had said about Jennie. What had she went through before? Was it linked to Jung Jaewon? Was she hurt badly back then? Jimin gulped as he remembered Suga's words earlier on. He knew Suga well and he knew how much hate he had expressed earlier on to Jimin about Jung Jaewon. And if getting Jennie would meant getting a lead closer to finding that Jung Jaewon, Suga will do anything and everything to get her. But Jennie Kim....... Does she deserved to be hurt once again? Jimin sighed as he stood up and flashed out his phone from his pocket as he dialed Taehyung's number. There is only one way to find out. 

 

Jungkook sat down on the grass patch as  Taehyung lay down beside him. Taehyung gave out a loud sigh as he breathed in the fresh air and Jungkook smiled. " We don't get such fresh air everyday, right hyung? " Jungkook said as he opened his hands wide and followed suit after Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and nod his head. " It's been so long, Kookie. We are buried deep in blood, drugs, cigarettes and guns for so long that we have forgotten what a teenager's life was supposed to be like. I wish Jimin was here to smell this. Where is he, by the way? He was supposed to meet us at the cafeteria earlier isn't it? " Taehyung asked as he looked around him before a vibration was felt from his pocket. He took out his phone and smiled at the caller ID before he answered it. " Yah Park Jimin, where are you? Kookie and I are at the school's park now, hurry up and come here. " Taehyung said loudly before ending the call. He flopped back down onto the grass and closed his eyes. It wasn't long after when he felt someone sitting down beside him. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw the familiar backview. " Come on, lie down. It feels really good. You don't get this everyday, faster lie down and join us. " Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin's arm but Jimin stay still. Taehyung looked up and frowned when he saw the crease lines over Jimin's forehead as he seemed to be deep in thoughts. Taehyung nudged Jungkook up and the maknae glanced over at Jimin before he quietly sneaked behind the latter. Taehyung forced back his laugh when he saw Jungkook's action. But their faces dropped when Jimin suddenly spoke up. " I can feel that, you know? You need more improvement, Jungkook ah. " Jimin said softly before letting out a small smile at both of them. Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin as he sat back down beside Taehyung and Jimin sighed. " How far will you all go to protect someone you love? " Taehyung and Jungkook frowned at Jimin's sudden question and Taehyung nudged Jimin's arm. " Jimin ah, are you okay? Why would you ask that suddenly? Oooooh, is our Jiminie in love already? " Taehyung teased and Jungkook laughed out loud but Jimin sighed. " I'm not kidding. What will you guys do? " Jungkook stopped laughing as he sat up straight. " I haven't really been in love before so I'm not very sure what I will do. But...... Don't dramas usually show that the guys would do anything and everything to protect the one they love? " Jungkook said and Taehyung nod at the maknae's words. " I would do that too. Not saying it because its shown on dramas but because I know how it feels to lose someone close. I want to be able to protect someone close to me and never let them get hurt in any way I can prevent. That is only if I can do that. Or if the person would let me. I can't do anything if she doesn't even care about my existence, isn't it? " Taehyung said softly and Jimin sighed as he saw how Taehyung looked down when he mentioned the last part. Jimin glanced over at Jungkook who patted Taehyung's back gently before he spoke up. " Then let her know of your existence. If you really care. Because what she needs now most, is to be safe. And only you can help her with that, Tae. " Jimin say softly as Jungkook and Taehyung looked at him with weird and confused expressions. 

 

Jennie's steps got slower as she trudged down the lane. Her steps had finally got more stable after running off from Jisoo and the boys earlier but her thoughts have still not been processed yet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter