Ending: THE TIE_JeongCheol

SUIT & TIE

 

 

1 YEAR LATER_

 

Jeonghan had disappeared for a year. No communication. Not even his location. No one could’ve ever known where he went. Not even Jun. The only time they knew was when he landed in Russia via plane.

 

With a devastated state, Jeonghan was longing for a warm embrace. When he was at the airport in the middle of the night, there was one man in that big space beside a black car. He was wearing a black fine suit standing tall with an umbrella in that rainy night.

 

When he saw Jeonghan in that state, he felt his heart break. Moreover, torn into pieces that when they met, all he could say was “Sorry, I wasn’t able to save you this time.” with a soft and gentle voice, Jeonghan couldn’t help but to cry.

 

“Jun.” Jeonghan immediately pressed his body towards the man. While the other held him tight and securely.

 

“It is cold here.” Jun giving Jeonghan a warm fur coat as he assisted him in the car. “I will be with you until you come home.”

 

Vera met Jeonghan in the Ivanonv’s mansion. Vera, Vernon and Wonwoo, Ivanov’s adopted sons as to speak, became extremely worried as soon as they saw Jeonghan all weak and in an obviously unstable shape.

 

Vera rushed together with the two “Jeonghan! Thank goodness you are finally back. We’ve been worried about you.” Looking at Jun “You promised you’d do everything to make it quick!”

 

Jun bowed with guilt. “I am sorry.” No explanations or excuses even though he’s done everything in his power to at least find him and to make sure he was in a good condition. Nobody knew what he did just to reach out. Only his siblings but it was well kept in between the three of them.

 

“Vera, don’t put the blame on him. It was my decision. Besides, what else could he do? He’s done more than enough.”

 

Vera understood.

 

“Have you eaten?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“I just want to rest, Wonwoo.” said with a faint smile.

 

However, Vernon could not allow Jeonghan in that state. “I will make you something warm.”

 

Vera assisted him and help him wash and go to bed. Jeonghan’s hair obviously grew long. As soon as they went to his room. “How are you, Jeonghan. Tell me honestly.” insisted her.

 

“It’s just a long journey, Vera. Can I talk all about it tomorrow?”

 

“Sure but you have to eat first, darling.” Vera finally smiled “Vernon’s cooking just got better.”

 

Jeonghan nodded and suddenly ask “Is Jun still there?”

 

“He’s waiting downstairs. Vernon asked him to stay.”

 

“Can I talk to him for a while?”

 

“Sure. Let me just call him.”

.

.

.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to talk to you in the car.” Jeonghan apologized.

 

“I understand. I hope you are feeling better. I know what they might have done, it’s just that, I hope they-“

 

Jeonghan smiled. “I heard from Olivia you fought so hard with your commander. I should be the one thanking you. I could never return without you.”

 

“I didn’t expect it to reach this far. I’m really sorry.”

 

“Come here.” asked Jeonghan. “It’s been a long journey for you too and I know you didn’t stop worrying. I just hoped you are still pursuing your dreams.”

 

“After I see you doing better.” Jun smiled. “But I am still in the shop. Whenever you need me.”

 

“Thank you.” holding the other’s hand. “Jun, can you accompany me back home?”

 

Jun was surprised but he understood well. “I see. Sure. I promised you that.”

 

“Give me a casual but elegant suit. I still trust you as my tailor.” Jeonghan smiled.

 

“I will make you the best. Tell me, when you are planning to go back.”

 

“Not like this.” referring to his appearance.

 

Jun nodded. Vernon came to bring them both a warm meal. “This should make you feel better for now, at least.”

 

“Thank you.”

.

.

.

6 MONTHS LATER_

 

Jeonghan was like of a flower that would bloom again in spring. Still gorgeous and now, stunning with his long locks.

 

“Vera, I will leave things to you. Don’t worry, I’ll come back from time to time. I’ll be just working back home.”

 

Vera sighed. “You are really taking my boys away?”

 

“Just for a while, Vera. I missed home too.” Vernon stated.

 

“I would love to go back again, though.” Wonwoo answered.

 

“Be back as soon as possible.”

 

“I’ll be sending Soon Young and DK hyung if you don’t mind taking some interns.” said Jeonghan to Vera just to spare Vernon and Wonwoo vacations they deserved the moment they finished the mission. Poor them, they had to work more without recovering since he left them with works to do.

 

“Sure. I’m looking forward to seeing them. And how would you think they’d accept the job for a while?” asked Vera.

 

“Just because. I can tell.” Jeonghan smirked.

 

“Aigoo hyung.” Vernon sighed deeply.

 

“At least we can take a good vacation. I’ll definitely and literally sleep and eat and travel to peaceful places.” stated Wonwoo excitedly.

 

“You really want to go away from here that bad, huh?” Vera replied with a little jealousy.

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll have your turn too.” teased Vernon.

 

“You are the empress of this kingdom and we cannot just take you away from here. You are aware that almost all your employees here were great guards and you know what I mean.” reminded Wonwoo. “Once you are gone, they’ll be chaotic. Worst, they will probably ambush us.” Wonwoo being known for sometimes terrible jokes somehow made it. They laughed, thank goodness.

 

Meanwhile, a car arrived. A man wearing casual suit rang the bell.  “Jeonghan, are you ready to go back home?” asked the ever so princely Jun.

 

Jeonghan smirked. “How handsome you can be, Jun? Would you rather be my personal butler?” Jeonghan joked.

 

Vernon and Wonwoo sighed at the background knowing Jun wasn’t too much of that jokes but they were surprised when Jun answered with a joke as well. “Sure but I wish to demand a high paying compensation.”

 

Jeonghan giggled ever so glowing. “Fine. Just give me the price but not too much Jun. I may be looking so damn rich now but I am just a simple person and I think luxury isn’t for me.”

 

Jun chuckled “Well, my services such as being a companion would be free except the cookies, I’m afraid.”

 

Jeonghan was so troubled and surprised. No telling if Jun was serious or not. “Are you serious?”

 

Jun nodded “I’m starting a shop in Korea. Me and Olivia. We’ve cooperated with Senator Lee since he liked them and that’s also the reason why, I think, he’s visiting us more often.” Jun smiled. “I can give you free taste though. From time to time.” Jun joked and chuckled as he presented good packs of freshly baked cookies to deliver each for Vera, Vernon, Wonwoo and the largest would be Jeonghan’s.

 

The receivers were obviously delighted. “Goodies!” Jeonghan squealed like a child.

 

“Let’s go, shall we?” Jun reaching his arms for Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan nodded excitedly.

.

.

.

KOREA_NOON

 

Jeonghan was making sure he’s really in Korea. He kept on pinching himself after he finally inhaled the air of home. “Is this real? Are we home?” asked Jeonghan all anxious.

 

“Yes, hyung.”

 

“Where do you want to go first?” asked Jun.

 

“I-haven’t thought of that.” Jeonghan became troubled but he had one in mind in case. “Is Seungcheol alright?” asked Jeonghan shyly.

 

Jun smiled. “He is. Do you want to meet him?”

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“How about you two?” asked Jun to the two.

 

“I’m off to Jeju.” stated Wonwoo. “Bye.” smiling excitedly looking at the connecting flight he arranged. “Better not waste time.”

 

“See you in a month.”

 

“I filed for two.” Wonwoo replied back.

 

Vernon was never so confused and frustrated “Damn it! I didn’t know I can file for that long!”

 

Jeonghan giggled and said “Vera gave you two as well, Vernon. Don’t worry.”

 

“Thank goodness. Then, I should be going now.”

 

“To where?”

 

“To Seungkwan. It’s been a while. Besides you and Seungcheol hyung needs a little moment. I too might want to have that time to talk with him later.” Vernon smiled.

 

Jeonghan smiled.

 

In the car, Jeonghan was curious of how Seungcheol and the others have been. Jun could tell by just looking at his wondering eyes. “Jaewon, DK and Soon Young were doing great. Mingyu and Jihoon, I guess are quite satisfied in their achievements at the moment. They are tending to the business you gave them with all the attention. Minhyuk is still in therapy. He’s managing the Choi’s business for now.”

 

“And Seungcheol?”

 

“He took a year break and he’s staying at your humble home.”

 

“Is he doing fine?”

 

“Besides his sometimes painful legs, I guess he’s getting better physically and emotionally. He’s been stopping by our shop.”

 

“I bet he’s stress buying again.”

 

“Well, he come there for a little talk and for the cookies.” Jun revealed with a smile.

 

Jeonghan did not expect that answer but he got to joke about it too. “I guess, you better change your house a café.”

 

“Olivia is actually planning that but I told her to just rent somewhere nearby. It’s too hectic.”

 

Jeonghan was glad seeing Jun becoming more and more of a social person and teased “I see you are really following my advice from long ago.”

 

Jun smiled. “But of course. I just needed more time and practice. Although I am still having anxiety dealing with people at some days.” he chuckled.

 

“You’ll get used to it.” Remembering how Jun told him his feelings before parting. “Jun… I am sorry I couldn’t answer you back that time.”

 

Probably talking the moment they parted, Jun smiled “You don’t have to. I’m happy you are happy. I’ll be here for you… Always.”

 

“I really appreciate it. Thank you.”

 

Arriving at their old small house. Surely it was well maintained. Jeonghan was proud but he got so anxious he couldn’t even get out of the car to finally face Seungcheol.

 

Jun noticed his uneasiness so he said “Jeonghan, let’s get you home.” Jun smiled. Soon enough, Jeonghan calmed down and have courage. Jun felt Jeonghan’s energy back and said “That’s the Jeonghan I know.”

 

“I am finally home.” Jeonghan smiled.

.

.

.

Arriving at the door, Jeonghan couldn’t press it so Jun did. Just to tease. Jeonghan looked him in the eye firmly. The other couldn’t deny that he panicked with those gazes. “I am not ready.” Jeonghan murmured.

 

“Sorry.” answered Jun helplessly.

 

“Geez. You-“ Jeonghan stopped speaking when Seungcheol finally opened the door.

 

“How may I-“ Jeonghan and Jun knew how Seungcheol wasn’t ready as well. Especially when Seungcheol saw a beautiful familiar face, he was at daze. “Jeonghan.”

 

Jeonghan noticed Seungcheol on gloves and covered with dirt. Suddenly Jun interrupted “You are tending to your plants at this hour of the day?”

 

“Couldn’t help it. They’re growing so fast.” But his eyes were focused on Jeonghan while answering Jun’s question.

 

Jeonghan chuckled. “I’m home!” he announced bravely although he’s hoping that there’s still a room for Seungcheol’s heart for him so he asked “Am I interrupting?”

 

“No. Come in.”

 

“I will leave you two now.” Jun said as he went ahead.

 

Seungcheol prepared some coffee and bread inside to entertain Jeonghan. “You look gorgeous as ever.” Seungcheol finally had spoken what’s in his heart.

 

“Thank you. You look good too.” Jeonghan smiled “Are you seeing someone now?” asked him as soon as he had the chance. “If I am interrupting then I’ll make a quick v-“

 

“No.” Seungcheol quickly answered after snapping back to reality of being enchanted by Jeonghan once again. “I mean. I am alone now and not seeing anyone. You? Did Jun and you-“ not knowing how to continue his sentence, he just stopped.

 

“Jun and I are friends. I wonder if-“ hesitating a bit but he’s Jeonghan so he immediately went straight to the point. “Seungcheol… We’ve been in a mess ever since we married. We also didn’t end well when we separated but… I am here to ask you if you are willing to—probably… marry me?” with so much hesitation, Jeonghan managed to pull out all those words from his mouth.

 

The question was unexpected. Seungcheol just didn’t know what to do and his tongue had to do the job for him like it was a reflex and it was a must to answer “Yeah. Sure!” he said in a hurry. When he realized how he answered, he got embarrassed and said “Did I just hurriedly answered?”

 

Both giggled. “Ya! Really! My mouth couldn’t wait for the right timing. I didn’t have a chance to even play hard-to-get. This is embarrassing.” said Seungcheol in disbelief while laughing. He was confused by his own action as well.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan couldn’t stop laughing. It’s been a while. That’s when he knew it was Seungcheol after all. It’s this kind of thing he desired the most. “Too bad for there’s more unexpected news.” a little pause to prepare “You and I are getting married in a week. I made sure Mingyu and Jihoon would be my event’s planner and a few guest will be invited.”

 

Seungcheol was shocked. “You really are sure that I’d answer back the way you expected.” still laughing as he loved the feeling. “You are right. I think I won’t stop loving you, Jeonghan. I really do love you.”

 

Both kissed tenderly. “I love you too.”

 

“So, what kind of wedding do you plan?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“I don’t want to hide anymore.” Jeonghan smiled happily.

 

Seungcheol was more than satisfied when he noticed “Where is the ring?” asked him ruining all the moment as he flaunted his hand, still with their first ring on. Not only one but two rings.

 

“Jihoon will make it. Just wait.” looking at those pair of ring “You kept those.”

 

“Well, what should I say, this ring might not be the most expensive one but this holds all my memories with you. Love, hate, happiness, sadness. Everything.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. “Thank you for keeping them.”

 

“I will. Always and forever. But I will expect so much on that ring you made to order.” Seungcheol teased. “Wait. I will get something. I’ve been waiting for you to come back.”

 

Seungcheol came with a small box. Obviously a jewelry. Jeonghan was surprised when presented a quite fancy ring. It was a beautiful engagement ring with three sections but could be worn as one. “You just get my moment right back there but-“ Seungcheol knelt and proposed formally. “Jeonghan, will you marry me?”

 

They were already engaged earlier but nothing beats a traditional one. Jeonghan was taken a back. He felt overjoyed and as far as he knew, it was the most wonderful feeling he could ever have at that moment of his life. “I couldn’t say ‘no’ now.” Jeonghan chuckled. “Yes. I will marry you again and again, Choi Seungcheol.”

 

Seungcheol put on the ring and embraced the other with a kiss. “Thank you. You made this moment special, Jeonghan. Thank you for playing surprised.”

 

“I am really surprised, imma! Thank you. They are pretty.”


Seungcheol explained that those three pieces are his’, Jeonghan’s and Minki’s. Jeonghan was totally amazed and touched.

.

.

.

WEDDING_ 1 WEEK PREPARATION

 

It was quite a ceremony, all of their relatives and friends were happy celebrating with them. “Cheers to the newly, again, wedded couple!” shouted Jihoon with tease.

 

“Congratulations!” Cheered Mingyu while Minhyuk was admiring his brother and Jeonghan proudly at the back. His smile couldn’t deny the peace he had that moment.

 

“Make sure you won’t lose him anymore.” Smiled Jun. “Cheers to the both of you.”

 

“You look stunning, Jeonghan.” greeted his father.

 

Jihoon did a great job preparing the wedding. It was a small celebration but quite special for all of them.

 

“To the new us!” toasted the newly wedded couple.

 

“Cheeeeers!” DK and Soon Young hyped.

 

“I love how this ends.” Murmured Vera on the corner.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was looking at his hyung, DK, who was totally eyes locked on his sister. “Hyung, you’ve got my permission with my older sister. She’s old enough just like you. Go on.” winked Jeonghan.

 

DK smiled. “Thanks!” and so he went to see Vera and chatted with her.

 

Vernon was ever so proud of the couple “If this is a dream hyung… I don’t want to wake up anymore. I can say my mind is peaceful right now.”

 

“Thanks, buddy.” answered Seungcheol.

 

“I’m sorry I betrayed you, hyung.”

 

“You don’t have to. I took it as- you know- acting. But that really hurts, Vernon.” Seungcheol grunted.

 

“Sorry. Is it still hurting?”

 

“Sometimes, but it was a great reminder for me, Vernon. Thank you for not giving up on us even in your expense. You are loyal to us despite what my father has done to you. I love you brother.”

 

“I love you too, hyung.”

 

“Would you like to come working back with us again?” coughing intended. It was also a tease.

 

Jeonghan seriously looked at him and nodded. “I can’t with Vera. She’s completely like Jeonghan hyung. Its just that she’s wilder.” Vernon sighed.

 

Seungcheol giggled. “You are always welcome in our house, Vernon. Just tell me but I won’t be the one telling Vera because just as you said, if she is the wilder version of Jeonghan, I can’t win you back.”

 

“I’ll find a good timing.” Vernon replied eagerly.

.

.

.

Jeonghan stayed in Korea permanently. Thankfully, Vernon had his chance to work in Korea, under Jeonghan’s watch this time. Seungcheol started taking cooking class and Jeonghan practiced driving with Soon Young. Too bad, Soon Young was more stressed teaching his brother than his work in the field. Jihoon continued Jeonghan’s will with the candy factory and the jewelry. In addition with the soda factory while doing his duty as Korea’s Senator. Mingyu and Jackson were partners in automobile. Mingyu took interest in building and designing cars recently so he went studying abroad to know his business better. Minhyuk was extended as Choi Shipping’s CEO for now since Seungcheol and Jeonghan asked a year off to take their time together. Wonwoo, on the other hand, remained as Vera’s acting CEO and also brother with duties. Wonwoo was getting used to it and since then, he vowed to protect and stay by their side as long as he lives. Besides, they are the only family he knew after the war. He also studied law. Vera forced him to.

 

Jun finally quit his scary job and tried to follow Jeonghan’s advice. He pursued his dream and studied being an actor in England, in addition to his day job of being a designer. Jun loved spending his time travelling this time. Olivia stayed in Korea to handle their new business which was a blockbuster—a café with cookies as the lead actor.

.

.

.

Returning from their 3- month honey moon, Seungcheol and Jeonghan finally stayed home and do some hobbies. That includes, planting, cooking, and making games- for Jeonghan’s new business when Seungcheol volunteered to cook for lunch.

 

Jeonghan was quite impressed. His smile was proud looking at his husband cooking a complete meal for the both of them. Jeonghan set his work/ hobby to give way for the food on the table. “Impressive.” Jeonghan commented.

 

Seungcheol smiled like a child in joy. “Enjoy!”

 

The two took their first bite. Jeonghan suddenly jolted and immediately went to the bathroom. Seungcheol was dazed. He took another bite as he defended himself “Ya! This is not bad.”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was struggling throwing up. He shouted for help and he felt extremely dizzy.

 

“It was good.” Seungcheol defended again.

 

“No.” Jeonghan took a sit and relax. “I mean. It’s not that it’s not good. It’s actually good but I suddenly felt not so good.”

 

Seungcheol checked upon Jeonghan’s temperature first because he could look like having chills in his sweats. “You okay?” asked him worriedly.

 

“No. I’m- I’m feeling weak.”

 

“Would you like me to bring you to the hospital?”

 

“No. It’s probably my period coming.”

 

Seungcheol understood that it would be quite hard sometimes so he insisted going to the hospital especially after seeing blood rushing down Jeonghan’s nose.

 

HOSPITAL_

 

“Mr. Choi, come to my office with your partner.” called the doctor with a serious tone going through his medical board.

 

The couple looked at each other and was pretty worried not knowing what could happen. In addition, Jeonghan was feeling pretty bad and it got worst.

 

“Jeonghan, you are having a fever. I suggest you stay here and get confined.”

 

“Is it terrible?” asked Seungcheol holding Jeonghan’s hand.

 

“It could be dangerous for the baby and your partner.” revealed the doctor.

 

The couple paused. On the other hand, the doctor could tell it was their first time hearing the good news. “I’m sorry, is this your first time hearing it?”

 

“Yes.” Jeonghan was feeling weak but he was feeling extremely euphoric that time. Seungcheol, on the contrary, was deeply worried and excited at the same time. He actually didn’t know how to take the news from their previous traumas.

 

The doctor smile “I’m sorry, I spoiled the moment. Congratulations to both of you. You are in your 7th week of pregnancy.”

 

Jeonghan couldn’t help but cry. “Thank you, doctor. Just tell me what to do.”

 

“Anything we can do to have this baby, doctor.” Seungcheol added merrily. He was overjoyed after snapping into reality.

 

“For now, let us take your partner to his room to fully understand his condition. It was quite normal for him but since you had a previous miscarriage, it’s better he could be monitored here for a while.”

 

The two immediately agreed. After a day or two, they were back home. Seungcheol couldn’t help but to worry towards Jeonghan and their future angel. Meanwhile Jeonghan couldn’t hide all his joy. He was obviously scared. Hands gently on his tummy, he said “Young Choi, I expect you to be brave and healthy. We are excited to see you.”

 

Jeonghan looking at Seungcheol, he knew that he was still traumatized about their miscarriage. “Cheol…” he called gently. “Are you alright?”

 

“I am happy but I am quite scared too.”

 

“I know. Me too.” Jeonghan reached for his partner’s hand. “We should do this together.”

 

Seungcheol nodded as Jeonghan put his husband’s hand on his belly “Baby, here’s daddy.”

 

Seungcheol’s heart immediately melted away. He gave a kiss on their unborn child and said “See you soon, little one.”

 

Jeonghan was really happy. They both cuddled together and take care of each other. They announced their pregnancy after their 5th month and despite everybody was shocked with the sudden news after not feeling their presence for quite a while, they were really happy for the couple.


“I can’t believe, I didn’t notice.” Minhyuk and Soon Young both pouted.

 

“I thought you are just getting fat, hyung.” Soon Young added.

 

Jeonghan sighed and tried not to kill his brother for saying “You little- aigoo!”

 

JaeWon, Julia and Se Jong were pretty excited. Jihoon, with his new and becoming permanent job for Jeonghan, being his private party planner gave toast to the couple and to their little one. “Cheers for the new member of the family!”

 

Wonwoo and Vera would not going to miss the event. They bought numerous baby things. Jun, Olivia and Abbot wouldn’t miss this chance to give out few tailored sewn baby clothing with extra comfort and irritation free fabrics.

 

“Goodness! Jun, are you trying to spoil my baby right now?” Jeonghan couldn’t help but to feel the fabric and finally requested one. “Jun, am I selfish if I asked you to be our child’s godfather?”

 

“I would be mad if you won’t ask.” Jun obviously giving himself to the child.

 

“How about me?” asked DK, Soon Young, Vernon and also Wonwoo. Jihoon and Mingyu was obviously looking forward too. Chan was hoping too.

 

Jeonghan became problematic and said “If there comes our second, who would be his godfather if all of you wanted to be our first child’s?”

 

“How many do you want, if we may ask.” said Mingyu.

 

“A dozen.” announced Seungcheol. “Or maybe as many as that. 13 and more.”

 

Jeonghan looked at him intently. As much as he’d like to have as many children as those, it would be hard to bear them all. “You really want that?” asked Jeonghan in mixed threat and sarcasm. Seungcheol froze.

 

“Alright, I want to be a girl’s godfather.” declared Jihoon.

 

Mingyu argued. “I want that too! I’m sure she’s going to be sweet.”

 

“That’d be nice!” added Chan with a smile.

 

“Wait a minute, you fools! Why don’t you try to find your own partner and have children of your own?”

 

“I’m not ready.” said Mingyu, “But I am ready to have a god daughter.”

 

“Yeah. Make us one.” added Jihoon teasingly. Everyone was surprise.

 

“Ya, why don’t you announce your relationship with Soon Young already. It’s pretty obvious anyway.” recommended Mingyu.

 

“He already knew. There’s no news that comes late to Jeonghan. Did you know that?” Jihoon chuckled. “Let’s make this our night, shall we? This is for our future godchild.”

 

“You are right.”

 

“Hyung… do you know the gender already?” asked Vernon curiously.

 

“We haven’t check upon it yet.” answered Jeonghan.

 

“We plan knowing at birth.” Seungcheol added.

.

.

.

A FEW MONTHS LATER_

 

“Choi Seungcheol!” Jeonghan shouted as loud as he could. Seungcheol couldn’t help but to rush in panic.

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

“My water just broke.” Jeonghan announce.

 

“Goodness!” Seungcheol immediately carried Jeonghan and drove to the hospital. He was waiting for hours. Jeonghan was in great pain, he could see.

 

“We can do this, Jeonghan. Please stay strong.”

 

A few hours later, one by one, the baby’s grandmother and grandfather, aunts and uncles gathered in the hospital to greet the new born. When the baby came out, the doctor announced that it’s a girl!

 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan sure experienced an overwhelming joy when they saw their little angel.

 

“You are going to be called Ha Neul, love.” Seungcheol declared as soon as he met with his little one. “It’s nice to finally meet you, my princess.”

 

Jeonghan knew Seungcheol had already fallen in love to their child.

 

“She’s lovely, Jeonghan. Thank you.” bringing the new born to Jeonghan, he kissed the other as he showed their baby’s face.

 

“Hi there, Ha Neul. Your dad really insisted giving you that name. But you sure looked like from up there, my love.” Both kissed the beautiful baby before giving her to the nurse’s care.

 

Meanwhile, his uncles, aunties, grandpa and grandmas were looking endearingly towards the nursery to a baby girl named Choi Ha Neul. They were excited but sure scared to carry her. She’s so tiny.

 

All visited inside Jeonghan’s room to congratulate. They were too many so the nurse asked them to go in one by one.

 

Jun came in first. It was his privilege being asked as his first and legal 2nd parent. “Congratulations! Can I hold her?” greeted him. Ha Neul seemed too fragile but all could tell she’s a fighter. “She looks lovely.”

 

“Please protect our baby girl, Jun.” Jeonghan teased.

 

“For sure. If I must protect her with all my life, I will.” Jun promised.

 

“I like it!” Seungcheol quickly answered with a chuckle.

 

Hi Haneul, it’s Uncle Jun here. Let’s be best friends alright?” smiled Jun being a proud uncle.

 

“She is my little girl Jun.” threatened Seungcheol.

 

“I know. I hope she will like me.”

 

Seungcheol gave up knowing Jun might spoil her more than him. “She will. Thank you Jun.”

 

“There are people in line outside.” Jun reported “They are, I think, complete outside. Would you mind keeping them in order? The nurses are already problematic.” he chuckled.

 

Seungcheol sighed and had no choice but to beg people to go home for the meantime. He asked them to give time for both Jeonghan and Haneul to gain strength before they could visit.

 

Going back to the room, Seungcheol seemed tired reprimanding all of their daughter’s fans. “She’s quite popular, Jeonghan.” he laughed “Jesus, please no suitors, love. Not until you are 30. Please.”

 

Jeonghan became problematic on that statement but he liked it. “I love you Cheol and of course, our Ha Neul.” now back on his arms.

 

Seungcheol kissed both his queen and princess. “I love you both.”