SUIT & TIE: NOTICE

SUIT & TIE

 

 

Author’s Note first before I continue the story below…

 

This series is finally ending. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you my story even though it’s gotten longer and more complicated. I know some parts are probably boring but, I guess, I enjoyed every character and I somehow have this urge to give them their little stories. I hope you like this story.

 

So… since this is a Suit & Tie and because I love both pairs and knowing that you have your own OTP as well, I decided to make this little Suit & Tie question back to you. haha!

 

I will be posting two endings. One is for Seungcheol & Jeonghan pair and one for Jun and Jeonghan pair.

 

For those who want Junhan, Kindly choose SUIT

 & For those who want Jeongcheol, kindly choose TIE.

 

Thank you.

 

If you have time and if you liked the story or maybe a few disappointments or something… anything. I would love to know what you think and feel about this story. Kindly leave a comment below for the final chapter/s of SUIT & TIE.

.

.

.

Capturing one of the greatest cartels in Asia was a relief to every people that were abused by them. Moreover, it might help people feel the security and trust with their government.

 

KOREA_

 

Jeonghan specifically instructed that his men be brought to Korea with him. Seungcheol was still unconscious three days after the raid. Wonwoo, Vernon and Jun seemingly recovered fast. DK was already doing well despite his still aching wounds and a little trauma from the tragedy. Mingyu and Jihoon were busy giving statements to the public regarding the success of a big mission. They revealed names and slowly arresting the people who are involved in the underworld. Soon Young, on the other hand, gained a higher position he deserved. With that being said, his family and friends were proud of him.

 

Meanwhile, Jun and Vernon were the ones helping Jeonghan fix Minghao’s burial. He is to be placed on a peaceful place as he requested. It was beside his little unborn angel near a cliff with a very beautiful view. There, also lies Seungkwan as per Jeonghan’s request.

 

“You should’ve seen this end.” said Jeonghan looking at a very relaxing and beautiful view. “Thank you, Minghao. I hope you are in a great place now. Play with my child if there’s a chance you meet him. I’m sure he’d be glad to play with his uncle.” Jeonghan imagined. “Have a peaceful and good rest now, my dear friend.”

 

Vernon, on the other hand, gave flowers and wine to offer on Seungkwan’s tomb.

 

Jeonghan, on the other hand, visited his unborn child’s resting place, he noticed a few toys and sweets with the flower on his well-maintained tomb. “You did this?” asked Jeonghan to Vernon.

 

“No. Although I always come visit here with Seungcheol hyung every week. He’s told Minki a lot of things now. He even give him sweets and other fancy food to share with while chatting.”

 

“He still visits.” feeling guilty that he couldn’t even visit for so long. “I’m sorry, Minki-ya. You must have liked your father better than me now.” Jeonghan giggled.

 

Jun hated to interrupt but he needed an answer to “What are you planning to do now?”

 

Jeonghan looked at him and honestly answered “I am not sure.”

 

“Minghao did leave you everything they had. They had no heir but you.” Jun explained.

 

“Not to mention Gavril’s companies as well.” Vernon added. “It’s just a relief that Gavril didn’t mention any illegal ones.”

 

Jeonghan smiled and sighed “I suddenly became very wealthy, huh? I will talk to people. I’ll let you know once the decisions have been made.”

.

.

.

LANCELOT_

 

Jeonghan, unfortunately had to work with the Interpol and CIA for some questions. “I am sorry, I can’t leave you out of this.” apologized Jun as Jeonghan was the only person who had hand in hand contact to the people involved.

 

“All I have to do is to summarize everything I know. I think everyone would be questioned as well.”

 

“I promise it will just take a few days.”

 

Vernon interrupted and said worriedly “Where are you taking Jeonghan hyung?”

 

“No one can know.”

 

“Then, I will come with him.”

 

“I’m sorry.” replied Jun.

 

“I am involved too!” Vernon said.

                 

“Vernon, you don’t have to worry. I am with Jun anyway.” Jeonghan calmed him down. He tried at least.

 

Vernon had a slight doubt about what Jeonghan was planning. This CIA and Interpol interview was suspicious somehow. “This won’t endanger him, will he?”

 

“I am going to be alright.” He smiled. Looking at Jun, he requested “Could you give me at least three days? I need to distribute all the assets on my hand. It’s too many to handle.” he chuckled.

 

“I’ll be right here.” stated Jun in agreement.

.

.

.

Before Vernon drove Jeonghan to the hospital, he ought to meet his men for the decision and distribution of the companies and assets for them to manage, partly as a favor.

 

DK, Soon Young, Jihoon, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Vernon, Chan, Minhyuk, Jackson, Vera and people he trusts, even the important men Vera noted who worked and were loyal to their family for a very long time.

 

First, Jeonghan divided all his father’s assets to the heirs of Ivanovs namely Vera, Tristan and him included. Although, Soon Young had a hard time accepting his real identity at first. “I am happy here. I grew up here and my dream is here, hyung. I cannot accept it.”

 

“Too bad for you, Soon Young. You have the responsibility to take care of this.” Jeonghan said.

 

“You can hire a CEO if you want to but you have to visit and see for yourself from time to time.” recommended Vera after seeing his little brother happy with his life.

 

“Then, it will be you… I mean, you are our older sister right? I mean, since you know the business, I think it’s best for you to manage it as well.” Soon Young spoke shyly yet honestly.

 

“Honey, I have a lot in my plate now. In addition, your hyung really gives me the hardest tasks.” Eyes enlarged in frustration towards Jeonghan. “I told you I want to have my own clinic right? And you still give me a handful to think of.”

 

Jeonghan couldn’t meet with his sister’s eyes. st- um, Soon Young, help Vera if in case she needed help alright?” sweating a lot in fear on how his old sister intimidated him.

 

“Sure. I want to know her more anyway. I’d love to have a sister too.” Soon Young smiled shyly.

 

Jihoon sighed “Look at him. He’s like a kid.” looking at how playful and cute Soon Young appeared exposing his chubby cheeks while Mingyu got the opportunity to .

 

“That’s what you like with him, right? I didn’t know you’ve got a soft side too, Governor Lee.” Mingyu whispered. While Chan giggled heartily hearing it.

 

Soon Young came up with a plan saying “Since Wonwoo get to see the system, maybe he’s the one I should trust with the task of being a CEO.”

 

Wonwoo was surprised. “I am just a soldier.”

 

“I heard you are wise. Besides, I’ve already worked with you. I trust you. You’ve been acting as me anyway. Just- please- take this job. I hate it.” Soon Young simply explained.

 

Wonwoo was lost of words. Jeonghan had to answer for him. “Soon Young-ah, Wonwoo has his dreams of his own too, better yet give him a big salary to fulfill his.”

 

Wonwoo looked back at Jeonghan with confused expression. “Did you just-“

 

“I’m sorry, Wonwoo, among my siblings, I really go to the one who really does cuteness effectively. You can act cute as well and let me decide.” Jeonghan hinting that Wonwoo was not only a part of the team but also his family.

 

Wonwoo was surprised but he couldn’t do anything to drop it since the siblings were really forcing him. Besides, acting cute wasn’t his forte anyway.

 

Vernon was given a heavy task as well. That was too look after Korea and his assets in Russia. “You are worth a CEO, Vernon.”

 

Vernon sighed in disbelief. “Hyung, I cannot do that.”

 

“You are not working for Seungcheol or for me or for anybody, Vernon. You are a free man now and you need to have a job. We’ll wait what Seungcheol has to say after he wakes up if he’d also give you a job here.” Seeming a sermon of freedom, Vernon was somehow relieved in a few moments but realizing the job offer, he would rather prefer being a bodyguard.

 

“Jackson, would you act as my CEO in China as well? Minghao’s company should continue. I know this is a-“

 

“His heroism amazed me, actually. I don’t mind. I heard many people are working in it. If they lose the company, they wouldn’t have any job as well.”

 

Jeonghan nodded. “Put up a foundation where kids can get free education if you can. Put it under Minghao’s name.”

 

“Got it.”

 

“Jihoon? How is your campaign?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Going great. Thank you.”

 

“And the confectionary factory?”

 

“Good. I’m currently managing it in person to know my new business. I’ve expanded to making sodas as well. Jackson recommended it.”

 

Jeonghan smiled “Good to hear.”

 

“Kids like him now.” Chan joked.

 

“That’s great!” Jeonghan added as he chuckled. “Chan, help him.”

 

“Will do. It’s nice to have such an opportunity.”

 

“And Jihoon, about the business I promised you to have since you kept your promise…” Jeonghan gave him the jewelry contract “You deserve this, Jihoon. This is more like you than me.”

 

Jihoon was surprised. “You serious?”

 

Jeonghan nodded

 

“Thank you.” With smile visible up to his ears.

 

“Mingyu, how was your warehouse going?” checked Jeonghan.

 

“It’s getting wider. It’s almost done. Thanks to Jackson’s help.”

 

“I hope you liked the business.” said Jeonghan.

 

“Sure do. The cars are amazing!” Mingyu replied in satisfaction.

 

“You cannot tease me anymore, tall man.” Jihoon murmured quite happily.

 

Others were given tasks and higher positions as well.

.

.

.

HOSPITAL_

 

“How’s he?” asked Jeonghan meeting Minhyuk inside Seungcheol’s room.

 

“Nothing yet but his vitals are doing well. Hope he could wake up as soon as possible before you leave.” Looking at Jeonghan intently. “I heard it from Vernon.”

 

“It’s just an interview I need to attend with the CIA.”

 

“Have you have any idea how long?”

 

“Jun just promised me he’d try to make it quick.”

 

“No. I didn’t mean the CIA, Jeonghan.” hesitating what to say next, Minhyuk couldn’t help but to display a long face.

 

Jeonghan understood what he said and honestly, he didn’t know how to answer. He wasn’t sure how he’d move forward after this plans ended. All he did was to plan about winning this fight but now he’s won, he was left into nothing. Currently, he was very confused.

 

“Did you intend to really leave my brother?”

 

Jeonghan have predicted that question and yet he wasn’t ready to answer. Minhyuk became quiet and try to understand.

 

“When are you leaving?” Minhyuk changing the topic.

 

“Two days from now.” Jeonghan answered.

 

“Seungcheol said he was worried about you, Jeonghan.”

 

“Minhyuk, please, I cannot think of this now.”

 

“Just listen to me first and be honest. Don’t worry, I will always support you to whatever decision you make.” Minhyuk smiled calmly “You might not know or understand how Seungcheol love a person but I know. He told me that you liked somebody else.”

 

Jeonghan remained quiet.

 

“That time I realize that Seungcheol was really capable of loving that way.” Minhyuk chuckled. “I honestly felt proud. After a very long time, I saw my brother very affectionate again. I want to thank you for that. And… whatever you decide, I’m sure Seungcheol would understand. He might be a bit- you know- throwing tantrums. He’s an emotional kid. I bet you already know.” Minhyuk joked and Jeonghan giggled. “If he knows you are going to be happy, he would let you go.”

 

“I am never so afraid making a decision in my life until this moment. I thought going in that brutal war was the hardest but it’s not. You are all important to me but there are things that maybe sometimes needs change. We had to endure everything because of me.”

 

“You are feeling guilty with the number of deaths are you, not to mention a friend of yours, Minghao.”

 

“I don’t know how to move on or even ease the pain, Minhyuk. I cannot even look people in their eyes. This is-“ Jeonghan started crying.

 

“Why are you always blaming yourself? You’ve won and saved many lives.” Minhyuk smiled and held Jeonghan’s hands “You are feeling heavy because you are kind hearted. It will heal, Jeonghan. Eventually.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

For the last two days before Jeonghan leave, he was with Seungcheol to keep watch. Sometimes, he’d talk or even argue despite Seungcheol still being asleep. Vernon was there watching. Sometimes he’d laugh thinking of memorable things he had witness with the couple. For sure he’d miss everything.

.

.

.

Jeonghan should leave as promised. Jun came to fetch him in the hospital and also to say goodbye to the people he thought he considered as good friends for a change since he never had any before.

 

“It’s time, Jeonghan.” Jun signaled.

 

“Give me a sec.” Jeonghan cupped Seungcheol’s face gently and gave him a tender kiss on his forehead. “Be well, Seungcheol. Goodbye.”

 

Getting ready, Jun also said his goodbyes to both Seungcheol and Vernon. While Jeonghan was asking Vernon a favor to look after Seungcheol once in a while, Seungcheol was able to grab Jeonghan’s hand before he left and said “You are coming back, right?” although faint, everyone understood very well what Seungcheol said.

 

Jeonghan was surprised and nodded. “Get well, Seungcheol-ah.”

 

“You might want to have a few minutes. Call me when you are done.” Jun stated. Vernon followed.

 

The moment the two were left alone, Seungcheol said “Don’t go.”   

 

Jeonghan’s heart was shattering into pieces at the moment but all he could do was to say “I am sorry. This is an important matter.”

 

“I love you.” Seungcheol confessed boldly and ever so sure. “I love you and I didn’t have the chance to say it to you.”

 

“Seungcheol I-“

 

“Please. I need you.” he pleaded crying so hard, he couldn’t contain his feelings anymore. “I don’t know what to do without you, Jeonghan. Please.”

 

Jeonghan couldn’t utter any word “I must go.” in tears, he kissed the poor man’s cheeks “Live well now, Seungcheol. Know that you are important to me. There are things that I need to do alone for now and maybe someday… someday when I am ready, I will meet you.”

 

Seungcheol was crying so hard but he had to pull himself together and act like a man despite hurting. “I understand. Please make sure that you are safe and happy. That’s all I can ask.”

 

Jeonghan wiping on Seungcheol’s tears he said proudly “That’s my man.”

 

“Don’t say goodbye anymore so I still have hopes to see you again, my love.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. “See you soon, my King.”

 

Jeonghan left and Seungcheol was left miserable, crying in the room in solitary.

.

.

.

AIRPORT_ PRIVATE PLANE OF CIA

 

Olivia was the one who fetched both of them as Jun wasn’t allowed to follow back. Jeonghan held back a bit and said “Jun, I am waiting for an answer.”

 

Jun was taken aback for the first time. Indeed. He left something hanging.

 

“Before I go, I want to know about that kiss you left me.”

 

Jun walked towards and embraced Jeonghan gently with a whisper on his ears. “I am not allowed but if I will be honest… that kiss is not an act of my head but my heart. I tried not to put myself over my mission, Jeonghan. I knew I failed the moment I saw you walk at Lancelot with Seungcheol the first time. I have come to love you the moment I talked to you on that ship. It never change.”

 

Jeonghan was fluttered. His heart skipped a bit hearing those honest answers from Jun. He was speechless. By the time Jun released him from a tight embrace, he said “Forgive me. Be safe.” Seeing that Jeonghan might have frozen, he smiled gently “You don’t have to answer.”

 

“Where would you be after this?” asked Jeonghan instead.

 

“You know where to find me.” Jun smiled.