Perhaps Love

just KYUNA -- OneShots/Songfics :)

Prologue:

 

She walked carefully at the lobby, her heart pounding against her chest. She tucked her hair neatly behind her ear as she bit her lower lip. She slowly reached for the letter inside her pocket as she smiled nervously to herself.

 

It’s now or never. She whispered to herself as she made way to that familiar classroom in her school.

 

4-A.

 

She took in a deep breath before she peeked inside.

 

There he was, looking outside the window with the rays of the setting sun hitting his face.

 

God. He looks so perfect.

 

She straightened her uniform for the umpteenth time and dusted off her skirt.

 

And carefully, she entered the room and called him out with her sweetest voice.

 

“Sunbae-nim?”

 

He spun around, and again for the umpteenth time she was astounded by his gorgeous looks. No wonder all the girls in the campus like him.

 

“A-annyeong!” she bowed down to show respect, and to partly hide her furiously blushing cheeks.

 

“You are Im Yoona right?” he asked.

 

Her heart seemed to fall as she hear her name from his lips.

 

“Neh.”

 

“So what is it that you wanted to talk about?” he asked.

.

.

.

.

.

 

She inhaled deeply, and exhaled. She bit her lower lip before opening to talk.

 

“Please help me sunbae-nim!” she bowed down again as she closed her eyes, maybe to lessen the embarrassment she is feeling.

 

“Help?”

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Please help me with Seunggi-sunbae!”

 

Kyuhyun cocked his head on the side, a puzzled look on his face is clearly visible.

 

“What?”

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Help me become his girl. Please sunbae-nim.”

 

 

 

I’m dead.

 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-

HELLO! *throws away candies* I am back! Happy? HAHAHA :D

So this is a requested song. I sort of started this story looooooong ago. And I was thrilled to continue it after re-reading my prologue. HAHA! So btw, I hope you enjoy this chap ( though it isn't a chap but a teaser instead). It will run from 3 to 5 parts I guess, depending on how you love it.kekeke~

 

AND! Who writes angst/ rated M fics here or fics with chaps rated M? Message me please? THANK YOU! :D (I've been thinking of a KyuNa fic/oneshot/whatever story rated M.) XD

*ert runs away