Complete

just KYUNA -- OneShots/Songfics :)

“Why do we have to disguise whenever we date?” Kyuhyun complained as his girlfriend, Yoona, fix his jacket and the scarf around his neck.

“As if you don’t know the reason.” She rolled her eyes.

“Why don’t we just open this to the public? We’re old enough to date, right?” he asked as he cocked his head sideways, making a cute gesture his girlfriend sure loves.

“What about the fans? I hate fanwars and bashing, you know that.” She pouted.

Kyuhyun could only sigh as he looked at the girl in front of him dressed in an oversized yellow hoodie and big round glasses that are tainted black. He, on the other hand, wore a jacket with a black scarf around his neck. Yoona also insisted that he wear a bonnet and glasses to have his identity hidden well. He asked his girlfriend for a date, and the latter only agreed when he promised they would disguise themselves to avoid the paparazzi from taking snapshots of them. Though half-heartedly, he agreed anyway. He wanted to spend a day with her, so he complied anyway.

“Yah! Stop pouting.” Yoona hit his arm lightly.

“Whatever. Let’s go.” He held her hands tightly as they crossed the streets. It was the usual busy street of Seoul, with the cold wind blowing on their faces as they walked to the theme park Kyuhyun had long been telling Yoona. He smiled as they entered the premises. Still holding her hand tightly, he led her to the food stalls, which he knew would delight her much.

“Oh! They have food here?” she asked excitedly.

“Yeah. But you have to be careful. If you get too much excited, you might forget we’re on a disguise.” He smiled.

She only nodded as he pulled him by the hand to the stalls, pointing this and that for Kyuhyun to buy. The guy could only shake his head in disbelief. His girlfriend is a shikshin, that’s for real and not just for television.

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

He looked at the girl beside her. Her hands were behind her back as she acted cutely.

“Why? You’re not full yet?” he chuckled.

“No… hmmm…. Can you buy me a balloon? A yellow one. Please.” She smiled cheekily as she pointed at the guy who sells balloons. Kyuhyun raised his brow as he went over the guy’s direction and brought one yellow balloon, the biggest, one and gave it to Yoona.

“Thank you!”

“You’re really weird.”

“But you love me so much.”

“I do. I love you so much.” He smiled as again he took her hand and held it tightly.

They may not be the ‘reel couple’, but they are real. Yoona may be paired to any guy but he knows that she is his and his only. He may not be paired with her on SPAO ads and music videos, but at least he’s the one she’s kissing and holding hands with. They may be hiding their relationship from the public’s eyes, but the secret codes and thank you’s on their album’s Thanks To was enough to tell the other how thankful he is that she’s there. They may be busy in their respective activities but the phone calls were never missed.

She may be weird and childish. She may act like a toddler at times. She may be a shikshin. But there’s one thing she does that any other girl can’t do to Kyuhyun.

She makes his life complete.

From the moment he wakes up, until he sleeps at night, she’s the one who’s been constantly filling his head. The inches between them feels like miles to Kyuhyun. Being far is just too far, and close was never close enough. He sometimes thinks what he would do if Yoona leaves him, but he couldn’t care less to the future.

The present is the most important part of his existence.

He’s inlove now.

And that’s what matters at the moment..

He turned to the girl beside him. She was busy looking at the rides in the park.

“Yoong?”

She looked at him, and their eyes met. Kyuhyun couldn’t remember how many times had he admired her beautiful eyes, but everytime he looks into those brown orbs, he couldn’t help but love her more and more.

“Hmm?”

“Whatever happens, let’s don’t let go of each other’s hand. Whatever happens, let’s stay beside each other. It may be still early to say this but let’s walk on the same road together, shall we?” he smiled as he held those soft hands tighter.

Yoona smiled back as she too held on to his hands tighter.

They may not date publicly because of their work. She may be the ideal girl of many guys in the industry. She may not directly say that he is her ideal type. She may not cling to him and smile widely at him on shows on concerts. But still, he is hers. Hers only.

Kyuhyun may be a gamefreak, but he never fails to answer her calls even though he’s in the middle of his game. He can’t cook, but he always made it a point that she eats what she wants. He has always endured her tantrums, her childishness, her weirdness. He may be evil, but he’s still the sweetest boyfriend a girl like Yoona could ever dream of.

He’s all she needs to make her life complete.

“Of course.” Was all that she could say.

Behind those simple words, there are still more left to be said. But just by merely looking into each other’s eyes, words won’t be needed anymore.

“Let’s go ride the carousel, shall we?” he smiled.

Yoona just nodded and let him lead the way.

The snow began falling.

But the warmth they give each other through their hearts and hands were enough. As long as those hands remained linked, everything will be just fine.

 

 

Neomuna sojunghangeollyo geudaeui sarangi
Oh, it’s true ojik seoroman bomyeo
Geudae gyeote itgo sipeo

Manheun sigan soge byeonhagetjiman
Du son nochi ankireul
Just for love yeongwontorok
Majimagil sarang geudaegil baraeyo

To make my life complete
You make my life complete

 

A LOVE too precious will last FOREVER.

SNSD's COMPLETE --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVvjO-vf8us

===

 

Sweet :) Finally, a songfic that I like. How about you? I hope you liked it too :) You Belong with Me is up next :)