God Gave me You

just KYUNA -- OneShots/Songfics :)

 

Hand in hand, they both lay down on the grass. The sun is shining perfectly, and the wind carried the sweet scent of the spring flowers. Both looked at the sky above them, with the clouds forming various shapes and image. Their hands were the perfect fit to each other, and the smile in their faces simply say they are indeed inlove.

Kyuhyun looked sideways to the brunette beside him. He could see the clouds reflect in her eyes. Her smile is so lovely she looked like an angel. Her hair shines as the sun’s rays hit them.

She’s beautiful.

Yoona looked sideways to the guy beside her. he’s been looking at her for a while now. She frowned on how her boyfriend looked at her.

“Why?” she asked.

Kyuhyun simply shrugged as he remained staring at the girl beside him.

“Nothing. You just look so beautiful I sometimes doubt it if I really deserve someone like you.” He smiled.

Yoona pouted as she looked back at her boyfriend. He had always been like this whenever he remembers that his girlfriend is literally the campus crush. Literally means almost everyone, or 83 percent of the guys in the campus like her girl. When he was still courting Yoona, he had competitors like Siwon, the campus’ Golden Boy. There’s also Donghae, a very good-looking senior, Eunhyuk the varsity soccer player, Nickhun the prominent exchange student, Yesung the campus balladeer and Lee Seunggi, the president of the student body. Of all his high-profiled enemies, Kyuhyun sometimes thinks why Yoona, the school’s goddess, chose him, the boring clarinet player and Math nerd, to be her boyfriend.

“I’m not that pretty, nor special. So why would you think that?” she asked.

“If you’re not pretty, I would wonder what BEAUTIFUL looks like.” He smirked.

Yoona rolled partly to her side and planted a soft kiss on her boyfriend’s lips. Kyuhyun was slightly surprised and felt his face blush as Yoona giggled beside him.

“What’s that for?” he asked, quite amused by his girlfriend’s action.

“Nothing. Do I have to have a reason just to kiss my boyfriend?” she giggled.

“You should have told me you wanted a kiss. It could have been longer if you told me.” he smirked. Yoona hit him lightly as she rest her head on his chest. She could hear his heart thumping and his breathing. He held her tighter in her arms, as if never wanting to let go.

“You hear that? That’s for you. Only for you.” He whispered.

“I know. I’m pretty confident about that. I know I have the best and most loving boyfriend in the world that any girl would envy me.”

“Liar.” He chuckled.

“I’m not lying. I’m telling the truth and nothing but the truth.” She sneered.

“But I’m not special.”

“You don’t have to be special for me. I don’t want a special Kyuhyun. I just want my plain, simple and dorky Kyuhyun all for myself. I don’t want a hunk, a macho guy or a prominent man. I just want a Math nerd for a boyfriend.”

Kyuhyun heaved a soft sigh as he reached for her girlfriend’s face and kissed her lips. The kiss now was longer, and the passion was there. Love was between those lips.

“I’m so thankful God gave me you.” He said as she looked into her lovely doe eyes. He traced her nose, lips and chin. She looked like a real angel from heaven.

“God must be sad when He sent you to Earth. But I was lucky enough to be the one who caught you when you fell.” He smiled.

“See? You’re special. You are a good catcher.” She smirked.

“I love you.”

“I know.”

“No. seriously, I love you very much. Actually, love is an underestimation of what I feel for you. I just… I just love you so much I don’t feel comfortable when I don’t see you or I don’t hear your voice.” He whispered.

Yoona felt her heart melt at the words of her boyfriend. Sure, Kyuhyun is sweet and caring but he wasn’t the type who tells what he really feels easily. He may have a glib mouth but he becomes shy at times. He’s not that expressive, so hearing him say those words to her felt really special to Yoona.

“Yah! Why are you crying?” Kyuhyun wiped the tears that unknown to Yoona, were flowing down her eyes already.

“You made me cry.” She pouted.

“I did?” he asked.

“Yes. You’re so sweet and cheesy you’re driving my sanity away.”

“Well, you have to get used to it. I’m in love so I’m getting sweeter and cheesier everytime I think of my girlfriend.” He smiled.

Still with their hands intertwined, the two remained lying over the grass. With the sweet scent of flowers and the cool breeze of spring brushing their skin as their heart hum a familiar beat oneness, they shared each other’s company in the bundle of this thing called LOVE.