Can't Help Falling in Love

just KYUNA -- OneShots/Songfics :)

 

The guy ran fast to the school gate as soon as the bell rang. He undid two buttons of his school uniform as he ran, a smile drawn on his face.

As he arrived at the school gate, he looked around to look for the one person who has been the reason for his hurry.

The place then became crowded as one by one the students filled the school gate. Some with their luxurious cars parked the driveway, others with their groups of friends. Kyuhyun scanned the place again, hoping to find the one he’s been looking for.

And there she was.

On her usual spot, beside the school waiting shed with her arms full of books. She’s alone, as usual. He had been thinking why she was always all by herself. He would often stalk her at school, but there’s no other place she would go to except for the library and the art studio. She’s also smart. He knows she’s constantly on top of her class. But never, ever had he seen her with somebody. That only made him hesitate of befriending her. she do look very beautiful, but very sophisticated. She looks so simple yet elegant in her plain school uniform. As for him, he is just the ordinary Cho Kyuhyun from the music department who plays the clarinet. There’s nothing interesting in him.

He walked closer to her direction. The clouds looked dark, and it shows signs that it will rain any moment soon, but the girl remained standing by the shed, with her books and school bag, never showing any sign that she’d be leaving.

Kyuhyun clutched the strap of his bag tighter as he approached the shed. His heart thumped wildly inside his chest as he inched closer to the girl. He had been admiring her for 2 years but it was the first time he ever got this near her. He exhaled silently as he stopped on his tracks and pretended to be waiting for the bus. At the corner of his eye, he saw her fix her hair and bite her lips.

Then the bus came, and it stopped in front of the shed. The girl went inside it and so did Kyuhyun. He sat beside the girl, which made his heart beat faster and faster it was difficult to breath. He shifted on his seat uncomfortably, but still making sure the girl beside him isn’t annoyed.

“Excuse me. Are you okay?”

Kyuhyun looked at her, her doe-eyes sparkling before him.

He felt a sudden lump on his throat form as he nodded shyly.

“You look sick. Are you sure?” she asked again, worry visible in her eyes.

“Yeah. I’m… I’m… o-okay.” he smiled sheepishly.

She nodded and smiled.

He felt his heart did a somersault.

She actually did talk to him.

After 2 years of just looking at her, he actually talked to him.

He just can’t help but fall in love deeper unto this girl.

He was just staring at her for some time, until he realized that she had noticed him too, and was now looking back at him.

“Hey. Are you really sure you’re not sick?” she giggled.

He shook his head several times, making her giggle a bit more.

“You look really prettier when you smile. And your laugh is so sweet to the ears.” He whispered.

She looked up at him, and was again greeted by those round brown eyes.

“I didn’t know you could laugh like that. I always see you alone and lonely.” He chuckled.

She looked more puzzled. Kyuhyun must have gotten back to his senses and mentally slapped himself for his glib mouth.

 “I mean… you know… I’ve been… I’ve been…” he stammered. He looked again on her face, and was surprise on her expression.

She’s smiling.

Her doe-like eyes were twinkling like the stars. She looked like a goddess. A real beauty.

“You’ve been following me too?” she asked.

Kyuhyun looked rather confused.

Too?

Does that mean…

“I mean… you know… since I saw you on that shed 2 years ago, I simply got this feeling that you’re a good person. Then I discovered we’re on the same school and that we’re both Juniors… so…” she smiled sweetly to herself, but Kyuhyun was keen enough to notice it.

“I haven’t taken you out of my mind since the day I saw you on that shed… 2 years ago.” He smiled and met her eyes.

The crowd in the bus seem to dissolve, like they were the only persons aboard. The humid air disappeared, and it felt like it’s spring time.

“And since that day, I just can’t help but fall in love with you.” He whispered.

“I guess we just didn’t have the guts then, right?” she chuckled.

“Yeah. I guess so. So, can I have the honor of introducing myself to you? Hello, beautiful. I’m Kyuhyun.” He smiled and offered his hand.

“Nice to meet you Kyuhyun. My name’s Im Yoona. but I’d like you to call me Yoona.” she too smiled as she took his hand and shook it.

From the day onwards, they won’t be two strangers on the shed. They won’t be stealing glances at each other anymore. They won’t be taking the seats far away from each other on the bus.

Because LOVE just took its place.

 

 

Wise men say only fools rush in...

                 But I can't help falling in love with you...

 

 Link to song: Can't Help Falling in Love by Sam Milby- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGeGA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This is a fail. Not as fluffy as I wanted to be. I'll make it up to you next update. PROMISE! But please do comment, okay? SARANGHAE <3