Teach me

Depression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready to go ?" Seulgi smiled at the girl

"d..do i look okay?" Joohyun is nervous to meet seulgi's friends, she secretly pray that they won't dislike her. Seulgi find the nervous joohyun very cute. "you look beautiful" joohyun blushed 

"Lets go, we can't be late. I don't want to give them bad impression" The girl dragged seulgi out of the house and head to the bus stop. 

Once they boarded the bus, seulgi keep smiling at joohyun for no reason. "Do you know that you look like a creep smiling now?" Joohyun faked the disgusted look which make seulgi laugh.

"and you are dating a creep" 

"Yea i love this creep so much" both of them burst out of laughter. Seulgi is glad that her girlfriend becoming more positive and cheerful, she will make sure the girl to sleep first every nights because she's scared that joohyun will overthink.

 

"We are here" Seulgi hold the girl's hand to calm her down. They opened the cafe's door and saw wendy waving at them. 

"Hey girls" Seulgi said

"Hey bear! you must be joohyun right?" Wendy look at the girl who is hiding behind seulgi. 

"Correction, joohyun is for me to call one, you all call her irene" Wendy and joy scoffed at her 

"Hello, I am irene" The girl moved to stand beside seulgi and smiled at her friends, they are surprised at how pretty joohyun is. 

"Damn girl, may i know what is the reason you are dating our bear?" Joy said, seulgi know what her friend meant so she just shrugged and ask the clueless joohyun to sit. 

"Because she's nice, pretty, cute and funny!" after hearing what joohyun said, seulgi blushing like mad while joy and wendy look at each other and burst out of laughter. 

"Hahaha okay we haven't introduce ourselves yet, I am seungwan but you can call me wendy"

"I am joy but you can call me tonight" Joy made a flirty joke that earned glares from seulgi but she can't believe joohyun is laughing at her lame joke. 

"That's funny, nice to meet both of you" Joohyun smiled at them 

"Let's go order the food" Wendy suggested and they all nodded "You sit here, i will order for you" Seulgi told joohyun. 

 

 

"So are you happy with our bear?" Wendy asked joohyun when seulgi went to the toilet, joohyun smiled at the thought of spending everyday with seulgi. "Yes, seulgi treat me very well"

"Let us know if seulgi ever bully you, we will help you to smack her " joy said, joohyun laughed. She feel relieved that seulgi's friends are nice to her.

"Thanks, it's really nice knowing both of you" 

"Hey, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter